Confess your sins

A portable confessional has just dropped by Sup Forums all of a sudden! Please take the opportunity to get something off your chest while you can.

I have watched like 5 full anime in last 3 years yet I still keep coming here

I lurk Sup Forums everyday but this is my first post in over 2 years.

It's a nice thread but I have no sins to confess right now, sorry.

I've never watched a single episode of PreCure or Idolmaster but I constantly fap to the girls.

I watch anime in a poorly lit room and less than a metre away from the screen. Forgive me ochristmas-sama.

I stopped watching Lain after the first 3 episodes

I didn't buy that Liger-0 Panzer at otakon like I should have

I only watch seasonal garbage.

I don't get the hate against modern dubs. Sure they often use the same actors but the way anime is typecasted makes characters of the same sort all sound kinda samey either way.

I'm not a weeb at all, I've only watched a few series.

I don't really watch anime all that much anymore i still enjoy the looks and character design but i find it hard to watch a full episode of an anime

Vanilla doujins are my favorite but they never make me hard.
Rape doujins make me harder than steel but I always feel like shit afterwards.

I was in this predicament, too - Until I gave Re: Creators a shot. It may be you're just getting a little pickier

I like lesbians, but I can't stand /u/ having almost no nudity

/u/ sucks. I love yuri but they are just too softcore. Needs more brutal muff on muff action.

I don't watch much anime these days, but when I do it's almost always pre-2000

>muff
found a new word i hate

I hate all the memes you guys post
>Handholding is lewd mods!!!!
>OMG Loli ur going to jail
>Everything else thats just parroted on
I'm just sick of them now

I download my anime from streaming sites because my uni doesn't allow torrents and I'm too lazy to find an alternative.

I don't know why but for some reason I always read threads about manga series I don't even follow.

I really like that word. Its perfectly sums up the ideal image of vagina for me, just a bit of fluff on it.

I'm too depressed to actually follow through on finishing any series. I'll watch the first few episodes with Sup Forums, but then I just end up lying in bed and never actually going on my computer.

I have a real life girlfriend and I browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums too.

im from Sup Forums

/spa/ was the best board

this

that 1st few hours was fun

I dont actually like anime, only pre-2000 OVAs

this

I like futas but hate traps

im a pokefucker /vp/

Even when I've been into anime since I was a teenager (I'm 34 years old), I've only watched like 200 anime, maybe a bit less.
I'm only watching one or two shows per season at most.
I only listen to anime music (and some videogame OSTs)
I like videogames more than anime
I've never watched Cowboy Bebop, Gundam Wing or Lain.
I really like GRLL POWA shows like Noir, Symphogear or Cross Ange
Harems are they only anime genre I actually dislike.
I think they Super Robot Wars series is one of they greatest things ever made.
I only like vanilla hentai

Cowboy bebop is overrated

I've never watched a single episode of PreCure, but I watched Glitter Force.

What makes you like vanilla if you can't get off to it?
Why do you feel shit about rape if it gets you off?

Seeing two people making sweet, pure love to each other fills me with a strange, warm satisfying feeling, while reading more hardcore doujins I end up feeling empathy for the girl and feel bad after finishing.

rape used to be my biggest kink and now I've mellowed out into more vanilla stuff but I feel even more like a degenerate because of it.

Maybe you're lonely.

I honestly don't get self-insertion but it must feel really nice considering the autism it causes
same with CGDCT

I want more good BL in media. GL would be cool too

I think people with fotm waifus are scum. then again, we all are

I haven't seen many of the classics or meme-ime simply because I forgot to get around to it

Apparently self-insertion is a common, accepted thing among literature. I guess anime, being the natural autism magnet that it is, attracts those kind of people who enjoy infamously terrible self-insert characters and praise them to high heaven.

I love traps and shemales but hate futas.

My name is Jeff, is a phrase I use excessively

this

Same but add the Touhou and Kancolle franchises too.

I'm missing out on something but it all seems too overrated to care much.
still curious about what'd be like, though I'd never know anyways.

I watched the boring sequel to an anime whose first season I really liked, despite realizing by the sixth week that the second season would be utterly dull crap.

I think im obsessed with 3x3 threads

I have a Fairy Tail blu ray

It was a misunderstanding over a simple phrase. A break away from me didn't mean seeing others to you. A seven year relationship ending over something like that is hard for me. I'm sure it was hard on you too.
It's been 4 years since then and you are with someone else for now 2 and you live together.
I hope you're happy with her, but it still hurts me

I'm not sure if it's just a cultural difference or if the typical anime/LN fan is so degenerate that they think someone like Ayato in Asterisk War is a good lead character.

I watch and enjoy dubs. I watch a lot of seasonal stuff, but if I want to watch something from the past, I check out the dub first to see if it's serviceable enough to not ruin the experience.

I just shitpost on Sup Forums and have watched my backlog grow so big that I'm too intimidated to dive in

that was a great board

I couldn't get past episode 50+ of LOGH because the main characters get married and I'm a 26 virgin.

i enjoy harem and isekai manga.

I pirate everything

That's not worth confessing in this thread.
That's like saying that you breath air or that you eat food.

I'll bet that's pretty normal around here.

I have never watched something from the 80s or lower besides some films

The crossdressing OVA of Eureka seveN AO will always be worse than DEWEY WAS RIGHT.