Saekano Flat

Good episode.
I'm starting to like Megumi.

Other urls found in this thread:

saenai.tv/bddvd_cd/cd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why was she crying?

She explained it, that when she got mad at Tomoya she's been holding all her sadness back because she genuinely enjoyed hanging around with Eriri, Utaha (who's gone now), Michiru, etc. Watch that scene again and you'll understand. It's basically a burst of emotion she's been holding back for months now

>I'm starting to like Megumi.
if you didn't see her as best girl from the start then something is wrong with you

That nipple

Best wife material
Got me thinking, is there any decent Saekano doujins?

A neat detail when Aki received the valentine gift from Megumi
pic related

This one is amazing.

Do you think we'll get season 3? If there's 0% chance then I'll read the LNs, but animated Megumi is worth to die for

Enjoy your Megumi for now. Eriri will be back next episode.

Im really surprised by the last ~4 episodes. All of them have been so good, basically what I expected the second half of S1 to be like.

Depends on whether it's an original end or not.

>flat
What did they mean by this

will be back to be BTFO

The contrast between their bath scenes is amazing.

Soon.

>Short hair.

Tch

Long hair megumi is for lewd
Short hair megumi is for handholding

>short hair

It's her best and most iconic look.

>only 3 episodes left

After this episode, I have to say, this show really is much better than I gave it credit for.

At least it'll end on a good note rather than a Yahari style cliffhanger.

no

>Saekano will end before Yahari
Just kill me

The anime took different route than LN or manga. But I love it, and I love Kiyono Yasuno's voice.

Uweh

>The anime took different route than LN or manga
Yup. Eriri's route.

Stay delusional.

Saekano is supposed to end at vol.8.

Now sales reflects how low the series has fallen.

Why do you want Eriri ended with a shit?

LN sales didn't actually decrease in Part 2.

>Megfag baited

I hope this isn't the last time we see Megumi so emotional.

will they add nipples in the BD?

Only Megumi gets nipples.

More parallulz. Coincidence? I think not.

The quality certainly did.

Because Tomoya told her out loud something she'd been unable to admit to herself because she was angry: that she really enjoyed working on the first game and making friends with everyone.

guys, which would you recommend to start with, anime or novel ?

I bet Setsuna and Megumi are Maruto's favorite girls.

Just do both simultaneously while reading superior manga version.

>starting
Megumi > Eriri > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha

Didn't know taste could be this simultaneously bland and shitty

>I'm just a retarded Utahafag being annoyingly triggered like a tumblr feminist.

Casually flirting like no one's business.

Megumi has become a too dangerous to live, Eriri Elite Squad assemble to take her out

They're going to sell Megumi's swimsuit. What do you think of it?

It isn't.

No need, Eriri will self-destruct next episode.

But I don't want sad Megumi, I want dere Megumi.

Utaha's when

You still have another 4 volumes of dere Megumi, don't worry

But they won't be animated.

>Implying they won't make an OVA series, same as Yahari.

I'm not even sure Yahari will be continued, and even if it is continued, there's no guarantee it won't be like Haganai's ending. But if they do continue Saekano, a movie would probably work better, but I'm not sure how well the BDs will sell.

It will user, I recently read one big autismo essay about Yahari and oh man, the shit the author has been foreshadowing since the first volume, it was so good that I had to reread some parts of the LN and rewatch scenes from the anime.

Is their relationship realistic?

I wouldn't know

As realistic as my dick getting hard everytime I see Megumi.
Their bickering at each other when it's not about galges seems pretty down to earth desu

Best episode so far.

Reminder that the nipple is actually only a shadow.

>how to turn an unique character into yet another archetype: the episode

This series is really boring whenever it involves Tomoya. I hope they end this series with Blessing Software crashing and burning.

I hope you burn

I'd like to see how you justify this point and how you believe this "change" is actually a bad thing

"But muh White Album 2? Why did the writer of a kamige stoop himself low and make this tripe?"

Not him, but I actually expected Eriri to not just be a tsundere whose advances are taken as cheap humor and Utaha as someone that's more than just a constant source of legservice.

If I wanted anymore pantyhose, I could just look up Kurehito's works somewhere.

Sure, but he's arguing that megumi went from not being an archetpe to being an archetype
I'd say they are all archetypes, and I wouldnt consider that a bad thing.

People have argued that Utaha and Eriri were created as Megumi's foils; the former two were created as the typical archetypes you see, and they were set up to lose over someone that's not created with archetypes in mind (i.e. Megumi).

Since Megumi has now become an archetype herself, the superiority of those who worship Megumi collapses. Turns out that she's also just a meme like the other girls.

Anons i'm blind i can't see it

So what archetype does she fit now?

Upper right, skin seems more pinkish
It's actually an illusion, it's not pink,
just a shadow

Closest is yamato nadeshiko, the more classical definition, by the way.

The terms for that are so broad and there are so few other heroines that strictly fit the bill, it's tough to call that an archetype.

Utaha has some elements of it (refined base personality, long black hair, slender figure), but she is more of a "takane no hana" variety—basically the kind of ideal girl that boys can only dream of.

Megumi is more like the yamato nadeshiko based on personality and devotion towards Tomoya—the yome-kei variety, or a person with the ideal traits of someone that one wants to marry.

It is an archetype regardless, and it's older than anime itself.

Looks like you guys have finally ran out of things to post.

Then as well as every single osananajimi character who can cook, ever. Also, Megumi's devotion came with a price. Once Tomoya forgot to pay it, then she just bailed out.

Megumi is a fruit of Maruto's idea after working so much in VN world. He made like a checklist of how to create a moe heroine and ignore the rest. That's why Megumi's character is more free than the rest. So light that she can pass as a side-character B. So much potential that she has three different iteration from the LN, Manga and Anime.

>Megumi is a fruit of Maruto's idea after working so much in VN world. He made like a checklist of how to create a moe heroine and ignore the rest. That's why Megumi's character is more free than the rest. So light that she can pass as a side-character B. So much potential that she has three different iteration from the LN, Manga and Anime.

And that made this series shit. He had two choices here: Make ALL the characters act like decent human beings (basically retune Utaha and Eriri's personalities to evade archetypes), or remove Utaha and Eriri and replace them with characters that will never have a romantic interest towards Tomoya.

But then it won't be a school harem romcom?

Utaha and Eriri aren't bad people.

It also has the perfect shape of a nipple. I don't think shadows work like that.

Why isn't there more fanart of Megumi with long hair?

Short hair suits her character more.

So whats this from? I saw them posted in another thread too

Something called a Lawson campaign. I think you go to special shops and buy them.

Archetypes aren't bad. In Megumi's case, they're only evaded for the sake of not making anything too obvious to the viewer. She's written to be more enigmatic and you have to get to know her before pegging her as anything, which normally wouldn't happen because (on the surface) she's the kind of person easy to overlook or dismiss.

The other girls are different; you can look at them or watch them go for few minutes and guess what they're like. Not everything about them but a rough idea. Also they can have you hooked from the beginning because they immediately capture attention, hearts, and/or dicks.

In short, Megumi is written as a heroine who slowly but surely wins our affections.

Utaha a best

Comparatively to everything else in Saekano? Very very much so

>saenai.tv/bddvd_cd/cd.html

What do you think of Megumi's character song, 「ETERNAL」?

I liked the one from S1 better.