So is Shepard Smith right About the Memo?

Shepard Smith has called this FISA memo thingy a WEAPON OF MASS DISTRACTION from the Russia investigation. What do you think Sup Forums? Is this memo a big nothing burger?

No

a query for religious anons:
would I be condemned to an eternity in hell if I prayed for this schmucks painful demise? Thanks for the input

What is his incentive to go down with the ship!? Why is he still spouting known bullshit?

disinformation, has to play the part. expected this post

If it's on the "news" it's a distraction. All of it.

Shepherd Smith is a fucking idiot. As for his comment only time will tell.

I wonder why Shep went full retard. I kinda figured he was liberal because he's gay but he seemed to keep his opinions to himself. He's signs a new contract and just says fuck it.

probably because he is a faggot and sees FOX sinking, and he wants some liberal SJW outlet like MSNBC to hire him

He’s a neocon nevertrumper. I’m confused why some people still watch cable news. It’s just people saying what their shareholders want to hear.

Because he fucks children just like the rest of them.

Who’s dick is he sucking to keep that job? He’s garbage. Should have fired him a long time ago.

We need to start a campaign to get that faggot fired

that dude is so bitter

Shephard Smith is never right about anything. He's a never Trumper fag no different than Pooper.

Ask him about what goes on at those Haiti orphanages. That was his first big "assignment" with FOX

just listen to Gowdy or Nunes two of the biggest lying garbage politicians talk about it . lies lies lies. so far on pol russian bots and pizza gate faggots are the only ones pushing it

alright, according to shep smith.
the "altright" don't want dreamers...
so this is what we do...
we'll take some of the dreamers in exchange....
all the dems step down, and stay out of politics.

So he doesn't commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 12 times

Implying MSNBC is doing better than Fox? Can you source that?

>and sees FOX sinking,
It's not
>He’s a neocon
He's a liberal.

>muh emails
>muh unmasking
>muh wiretaps
>muh dossier
>muh uranium
>muh memo

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you fuck kids you Roy Moore child molesting sack of shit

Shepard Smith is dirty.

amazing watching the shill coordination, that feed literally just went live.

Gowdy and Nunes go on CNN and MSNBC to answer questions. How often do you see Schumer or Pelosi on Fox to answer theirs. Answer: never.

Shep Smith is a cock-guzzling mouth puppet of the Deep State. Every single thing that he comes out to chastise ends up being significant.

He was better off in the closet. Now that he's a free faggot, he knows he can get away with spouting bullshit because he can play the gay card. Used to watch him years go. Not anymore.

It appears that we are being invaded by libtards. Post anti nigger memes to make them go away lads.

who the Fuck would waste thier time on that Alex Jones gay frog station Sean hannity has lost the plot . tin foil hat baked potato

>Never right
He was always a news guy who inserted the occasional snarky comment into his reporting. Now he's just a smug asshole that tries to make his viewers feel stupid. He ignores anything that might shed a good light on Trump and plays up the Dem talking points.

It's true. The memo is an internal memo written by republicans proving why republicans are right. It's all a big nothingburger and a side of nothingfries

dems are the only ones arguing against amnesty

DACA is all about deferred deportation

Shephard Smith is gay like his lover Anderson Cooper.

Trumptards keep trying hard. Strategy is that some shit will stick I guess. Problem is all they got is made up shit.

drop it!

Of course this guy doesn't think illegal conduct by the DOJ/FBI is a big issue he supports the Clintons.

Here the Epoch times flow chart connecting the dots.

HOW IS THIS TURD STILL AT FOX????

FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME????

Awww, can the whiny Leftie not objectively answer the question so it responds with insults?

GET IT OFF
E
T

I
T

O
F
F

"make his viewers feel stupid " says a alot about fox viewers if he could achieve that.

Shephard Smith = Don Lemon = Anderson Pooper = Brian Stelter = Rachel Maddow

shep is just protecting his commander in cheeto.

No. Google him and Haiti. There is disinfo, but not from him.

How's your secret society doing?

Fake news, everything on tv is fake user, hell alex jones is a shill too.

Michael savage is probably last radio/tv/internet person thats not a deepstate shill

No, it's called righteous anger and it's considered a virtue. Like how Jesus whipped those shylocks outside the temple in a fit of rage. Being angry and wishing ill will isn't a bad thing so long as it's directed at something evil

He’s the poster child of insufferable homos...

That Brian morning guy is turning in shepherd v2.0

You can't fire a fag. Discrimination don't ya know.

>Oh look it's Oli-th-er Willi-th and his meme flag.

its afraid

????????????????????????????????????????????????? dumb dumb dumb

thanks for clearing that one up

>tries

AND YOUR KIDS DIE TOO

He's absolutely right. It will destroy the Democrat Party as we know it. The DNC is the new Titanic and they're headed for an iceberg

That faggot works for the shadow government. Exactly like fags Cooper and Lemon.

His brain can't discern the difference between a pussy and an asshole and you expect him to be intelligent?

Are enough faggots using the word "Nothingburger"? This term has been so painfully forced starting around 8 months or so ago

How's your tinfoil hat? you really should get back on your meds

bell on a collar

How is he still employed?

Why is he still employed at Fox? The audience can't possibly like him

This turboshill is to be ignored outright

LOOK at Shepard Smith's face.

LOOK at his ridiculous dyed hair

LOOK at those botox eyes

LOOK at the state of his facelifted eyebrows

RECOGNISE the insincerity that he broadcasts with every single utterance

BEHOLD the smarmy, slimey snakelike charm he exhibits without any effort

AND KNOW that nothing this cunt faced shill says has any credibility AT ALL

Then REALIZE that this is a shill slide thread and SAGE the cunt.

Are you saying the accusations against the DOJ, FBI, Fusiongps, and cronies are false? When it is shown to be true, what will your answers be then? Crazy conspiracy theorists were right but since they are crazy it does not matter? Is it impossible for you to judge evidence on it's own? Does it have to come from "respectable" people for you to believe it? What if those who are tribune's of the people, the MSM, are in cahoots with the patricians?

to make them look balanced I guess - he is so obviously biased it is suspect.

Smith is a faggot.

I didn't write 'secret society'. Those words came from Liberals. No amount of you calling me names can change that, faggot.

shep stop protecting this man!

Hey, Shep.

Devin Nunes is a partisan hack. This whole thing is set up by him to cover for Trump. How do people not realize this?

>people who haven't seen the memo commenting on its contents as if they know what it says
#ReleaseTheMemo

Because Fox actually tries to present both sides. They do a decent job at it too. The other networks have lost all objectivity and only sycophants from the Left argue with this.

>...CURVE JOB AND THAN BLOWJOB.... BLOCK PARTY

You sound angry. I thought you fags were always so gay.

it's basically fanfiction written by Nunes

Dude, thousands of texts just conveniently went missing. Strange how this always happens when the noose is tightening on the Left. Hmmm, reminds me of a certain email situation with a particular candidate who had an illegal server then lied about it under oath and a certain situation with Lois Lerner.

Here is the statement from Nunes office yesterday that NYT reported but no one else wants to. It explains why the DOJ , FBI, and certain Senate committees have not been "handed over" a copy of the memo as they've asked for:

Proof of Nunes “cover for Trump,” pls.

Thread

Dutch clandestine services AIVD/MIVD tipped off FBI on US election interference by Russians

I keep waiting for this faggot to show up on one of Hannity's "look how retarded the other media networks are blindly going after Trump" montages.

Remember to archive these sort of things that are disseminated to the public. We can't leave any stone unturned on day of pic related

They want to know how much Nunes knows and want to get their stories straight. It is not hard to understand, progressives! To think this is some sort of bluff calling is bizarre fucking logic

Smith is gay, and he was never a fan of Trump in the first place. I'm pretty sure he's a leftie.

No. He's an unrepentant homosexual. He's going to hell whether you pray for it or not.

he is a RNC puppet

can it get anymore obvious - the only reason they don't get rid of him is b/c he came out and now can play 'they fired me cooze I'm gaaaaay.' card.

This. No way all those Republicans would have come out with those comments if this was a so-called "nothing burger". It would kill their careers forever.

Whatever is in this memo is huge and 100% bulletproof in its evidence.

He looks like the guy that shot that news reporter live on TV.

kek, this could actually work on twitter

pisses off a lot of illiterate /pol tards also