Russia has fallen

Russia has fallen...

tvrain.ru/news/v_rossii_vpervye_priznali_gej_brak_zakljuchennyj_zagranitsej

Other urls found in this thread:

tvrain.ru/news/v_rossii_vpervye_priznali_gej_brak_zakljuchennyj_zagranitsej-455992/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Error 404, send it again.

comped

tvrain.ru/news/v_rossii_vpervye_priznali_gej_brak_zakljuchennyj_zagranitsej-455992/

Full link

Any estimates when these things will get beaten to death with a hammer by some based Russians?

Moscovites and st'petersburgians are 100% cucked. If they will stay in the cities everything is going to be ok

Based Russians don't really care and there are many Russians who are gays themselves.
Caucasian muslims on other hand...

Thank you kindly, and from an outsiders perspective (albeit one with a huge interest in Russia) it appears to me that you guys are moving in the right direction. Something like this was inevitable but like you said as long as it remains in the cities.

Nigga I ain't clicking that.

On a side note, are you going to be voting in the upcoming election?

To be honest, I'm not really interested in them. It is already known, that Putin will win and if speak on behalf of myself, his presidency doesn't really bother me in any way. Of course it'll be very cool if sanctions will somehow disappear, but on the other hand they also have a little impact on my everyday life.

>tvrain.ru
Cool story bro.

What's wrong with it?

>ukri*nian talking about degeneracy.
shut your mouth you tatar rape baby.

Ya Putin's essentially guaranteed, especially after his foreign policy victories, it was excellent work on his part.

>Of course it'll be very cool if sanctions will somehow disappear
100% agree but with the amount of Russian hysteria we have in the west I, sure you share my feels that it will probably not be over in the near future. I think Trump does genuinely want to fix relations but it would be much too dangerous for him politically to do that right now, perhaps if he gets a second term he will attempt it.

Also whats your thoughts on Putin? I know he's not a god emperor as some over here think of him, but he seem's to have done allot to strengthen your country.

> 100% agree but with the amount of Russian hysteria we have in the west I, sure you share my feels that it will probably not be over in the near future.
I'll definitely agree with you on that.

> Also whats your thoughts on Putin? I know he's not a god emperor as some over here think of him, but he seem's to have done allot to strengthen your country.
I think he is a man of the word and at the same time he is a kind and faithful person. If speak about strehgthening of Russia during Putin's terms, there is an opinion, which basically says that the profitable price of oil during 00s was the main factor of economic growth, nevertheless I think he had done a lot to unite the country, which was in a very bad condition after 90s.

Also I do believe that this term will be his last one. And no one, I suppose, know what will happen after that.

If you're interested in Russia, visit it. It is pretty nice, especially during the summer.

Mirrors my thoughts as well, he will certainly be hard to replace.

>If you're interested in Russia, visit it. It is pretty nice, especially during the summer.
I'm extremely interested, learning Russian now and hope to visit soon (perhaps even might study/live there in the future). Any suggestions on where to visit?

>Any suggestions on where to visit?
Dagestan.

Of course, Moscow and St. Petersburg.
If somehow you'll want to visit Caucusus, I'll probably recommend you Vladikavkaz, just because population there is predominantly Christian and it is just calm and prosperous itself. But I'll just warn you, because in my humble opinion policemen there hold a little prejudice against foreigners, so just be more careful in there.

Anyway, Moscow and St. Petersburg are the most appropriate choices for the first-time traveller :)

Awesome, thanks!