THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>NIGGERS BTFO
NIGGERS BTFO
>NIGGERS BTFO
NIGGERS BTFO
>NIGGERS BTFO
NIGGERS BTFO
This is trending pretty hard on Twitter right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8a8EFMAuSU
archive.is/ZNCgz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus Christ. No prison time AND can't cry about no gibs?

Nigs eternally btfo

the huwhite man's response to the kneeling negro felon league
It will probably even get Trump's endorsement since he's friends with Vince.

So what it's like? Football mixed with professional wrestling?

McMahon:
>The new XFL will be fan-centric with all of the things you like to see and less of the things you don't.
youtube.com/watch?v=t8a8EFMAuSU
GOODBYE NIGGERS
GOODBYE NIGGERS
GOODBYE NIGGERS

checked
and
bump
archive.is/ZNCgz
NFL player arrested every seven days on average
record with no arrests approx 2 months

Why does he look like fucking reviewbrah

name a more based man

hes boys with Trump

Niggers are going to unemployment line hahahhahahahahhaha

Why is this anti black???
I'm not american so I don't understand the context.

He said even if they have a DUI they wont be able to play in the league, basically said there will be no niggers crying about being millionaires and they wil stand and respect the anthem and America. He may as well call it the CFL the Conservative Football League

C U M
U
M

Well, alright.

L.O.L. The return of sportsmanship?

based

The leftie asshurt is on twitter is hilarious. They can't even be bothered to pretend that blacks aren't criminal as hell.

Virtually every black player in the Negro Felon League has committed fairly serious crimes, as niggers do, but even moreso because they know they can usually get out of it from being celebrities.
Barring criminals from playing is going to essentially make this a whites only league with maybe a sprinkling of the rare non criminal blacks.

OP is a shill pretensing a right position attack his own base in hopes they are dumb and blindly get made at XFL.

>shills overly complex planning

Because he's not allowing people with criminal records unlike the Negro Felon League.

>no criminals

I guess we know who Opie's new employer is.

People just want it to be. Vince saw what was happening in the NFL because of retarded niggers and saw the NFL taking heavy hits in viewers and sponsors. So he did what any smart business man would do, create an alternative for those alienated people.

I hope it works out and the NFL dies.

XFL, isn't that a 100yard football arena with lingerie-clad women players? Okay, as long as they stand for the American anthem.

felons can't play in the XFL

>fan-centric
>Vince McMahon
the guy has spent a decade forcing shit his fans don't want onto them, driving them away by the millions

BASED VINCE
72 AND STILL WORKING THE LIBERALS

he's still rich as fuck
>negro felon league getting btfo

Trump already tried this before. You guys should look up how it turned out for him.

>tried this before
Now he's going to have the Army vs Navy vs Air force Super Bowl, that shit will be nuts I'd tune in for that

I'm now the biggest XFL fan in the world.

GO [TEAM]!!!!!! FUCK NFL!

NFL BTFO

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

>EMPEROR MCMAHON

turned out pretty well. trump ended up becoming president and shitting all over the NFL, successfully to the point of where a new league is now opening.

I will add to my own post by saying that I hope XFL video games end up outselling Madden like 2K used to do before EA went full-Jew.

>tfw became president just to fulfill his past desire to start the United States Football League
lmao what a madman 12d chess

Lol, Trump was an original founder of the XFL.

I don't even care about the kneeling or the blacks, I just want to see the NFL burn and all those rich fucks lose money. Nothing worse than the ultra wealthy pandering to far left progressives. I'll watch XFL just to help it gain traction.

Finally my SF Demons hat will be relevant again

WORKED

Good. Fuck those criminals getting paid millions by tje NFL to kick a ball around and torture dogs. At least give the money to better people. Though I liked the flashy cheerleaders

Not to mention Vinces wife is in the cabinet for small business.