DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL (DSSG) #8 – #ObamaGate

BREAKING: MISSING TEXTS RECOVERED, PHYSICAL PHONES IN CUSTODY WITH DOJ IG
> mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956584484757008384

Joe Digenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about the Obama Administration’s “brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton” and “frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy,” according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

**WATCH THE INTERVIEW LINK BELOW, IT’S YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE**
LINK TO INTERVIEW: youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
LINK TO JOE DIGENOVA TALKS ABOUT STRZOK TEXTS ON TUCKER 1-23-18: youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
GOWDY - SECRET SOCIETY @ FBI: youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
FISA COURT OPINION (NOT MEMO) >dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Rogers
>Admiral Mike Rogers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rogers informs FISA court, FBI informs FISA court just before Admiral Rogers to try to make it seem like it was just a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rogers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing
>Trump moves transition team the very next day, and accuses Obama of wiretapping him

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
archive.is/KdbdJ
archive.fo/R47RW
archive.is/uLycl
web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
archive.fo/cxzcn
infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
archive.fo/JYCIB
archive.is/KgD1g
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967
qcodefag.github.io/
scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
usa.gov/elected-officials/
hannity.com/media-room/schumer-caves-again-dems-dropping-daca-demand-from-budget-bill/amp/
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/25/politics/justice-department-missing-texts/index.html?__twitter_impression=true
cyberscoop.com/congress-new-spending-bill-includes-100m-counter-russian-information-operations/
carlanthonyonline.com/2013/01/11/reagans-1985-big-chill-inauguration-with-videos-part-7/
cnbc.com/2018/01/25/soros-trump-has-us-set-on-a-course-towards-nuclear-war.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D4zMVZ8HnFI&bpctr=1516917606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which Digenova discusses in the interview how it all fits together. HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA'S DOJ

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed

>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russia collusion story to lead to impeachment

#ReleaseTheMemo
IF YOUR TWEET HAS @REALDONALDTRUMP OR @POTUS IT CANNOT BE BLOCKED
MEMO PREEXISTING DOC NOT WRITTEN BY REPUBLICANS BTFO DEM NARRITIVE

>youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
>Nunes to vote in his committee to release the memo, noted to be soon, Trump administration has been on the record stating Trump will declassify the memo to release to the public the information is crucial to come out to start to drop the hammer on the DNC & Democrats and all has to happen before mid-term elections take place to prevent any thwarting by Democrats in the future.

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM LINK – NEED TO VERIFY THIS
>archive.is/KdbdJ
RELEVANT NEWS:
>archive.fo/R47RW
> archive.is/uLycl
>web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
>archive.fo/cxzcn
>infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
> archive.fo/JYCIB
> archive.is/KgD1g

Bump. Hi Navy.... my job today?
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY

BREAKING NEWS
Judicial Watch Sues for Text Messages of FBI’s Strzok and Page
>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors
>theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
DOJ official urges Nunes not to release memo on surveillance abuses
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
The White House just opened the floodgates for the explosive FISA memo to be released!
>truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
Schiff is scared, soulless eyes confirm
>washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967

Wew!!!!

Q UPDATES FOR CONSIDERATION (SHILLS GONNA YELL BOOMER):
>qcodefag.github.io/
THIS IS FUCKING SCARY:
> scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread 1: Thread 2: Thread 3: Thread 4: Thread 5: Thread 6: Thread 7: SPREAD THE WORD ANONS, GET OUT OF YOUR KEK THREADS, THIS IS THE HAPPENING, THIS IS THE THREAD, THE TIME IS NOW, SHILLS WILL TRY TO SLIDE IT, WATCH THE INTERVIEW ITS AS LONG AS YOUR TYPICAL 30 MIN NETCUK SHOW, CHECK THE LINKS AND CONTRIBUTE IN DIGGING. STAY ENERGIZED & OBJECTIVE ANONS. GOD SPEED, OUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOUR HELP.
MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO
>youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE, CALL TO RELEASE THE MEMO!
>usa.gov/elected-officials/

Bump
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY

>Q is a boomer larp
Nah kid, Q is on Fox now, mainstream faggot

MAP

TEXTS

-Outbox = Page
-Inbox = Fag Boy Strzok

Did you know Paige and stroke were texting every 5 minute approximately , over 100,000 texts in the span of a few months

What about him?

Bump this shit

Holy fuck. That’s dedication

THANKS FOR BUMPS!

BUMP....
This!!!
MODS NEED STICKY

Correction, it’s 12,000,000 texts. They were fucking

SECRET SOCIETY MEETING

Bump.

HERO

Great work anons, this is what I come here for.

Bump, this should be stickied

SEEAll this mainstream coverage and faggot still thinks tin foil... JUST SAD

hannity.com/media-room/schumer-caves-again-dems-dropping-daca-demand-from-budget-bill/amp/

Hannity reporting Schumer dropped DACA demand from budget!!!!!

I want larpers to leave

Who’s LARPER faggot

shills going to shill, keep it up

that faggot isn't a LARPer it's a shill

>posts full of factual real events
>wont ever leave faggot, so your attempts are in vain

>he still thinks we have mods that aren't paid shills. Also, bump

BAMP

also, no sleep until these treasonous fucks hang

>Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors

I thought he was out? wtf?

Dear god
12 mil
5 months - 30 days average each
150 days x 24 hrs
3600 hrs x 60 minutes
216,000 minutes x 60 seconds
12,960,000 seconds in those missing five months of text
12,000,000 texts
1 text every .92 seconds
Strozk really wanted that poon

Fuck off commi cunt

Is the worst finally behind us, or has it only just begun?

Apparently not

Correction 1.08 seconds
Fucking math

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/25/politics/justice-department-missing-texts/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

MSM reporting finding texts!!!

please go back

Bump
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY

nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo i thought it was just a larp nooooooooooooo

Nigger, what? It's not my fault you have Reddit-tier shit for brains and think that the mods aren't literal fuckin commie cocksuckers. Gtfo and go back, newfag scum. Again, also, bump.

cyberscoop.com/congress-new-spending-bill-includes-100m-counter-russian-information-operations/

Correct the Record (Hillary shills on Sup Forums) got folded into the government, apparently. Pretty sure that's what shareblue is... Taxpayer funded hill-shills.

I still question the validity
He may have been ded
And that sickness was to lead to his “death” long game cover story.
I dunno

>More than 50,000 texts were exchanged between Strzok and Page, Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed Monday. The texts are believed to have taken place during the course of a romantic affair.

Release the sexts

Bump for confirming all the shit we've been saying all along.

and there it is
complete nothingburger

Anything Soros related has tax payer funds funneling into it, daily. I suppose we already knew it to some degree.

So when would you estimate this memo being released?

I don't know who you are, but God bless you. You, and whoever you are working for/with, are giving everyone that has been on Sup Forums and all the other forums around the web, since the Ron Paul days, a feeling of hope and pride again.

It really feels good to know that our great republic is making a comeback. It reminds me of watching Reagan's 1985 Inaugural live on TV in my grandparent living room; and how it made me feel to know that he was our President.

carlanthonyonline.com/2013/01/11/reagans-1985-big-chill-inauguration-with-videos-part-7/

I haven't felt that way since he departed office. That is, until last night; as your threads started to drop.

Thank you, sincerely.

Bump

>Anything Soros related has tax payer funds funneling into it, daily. I suppose we already knew it to some degree.

I'm alright with crushing soso's wallet, but them taking our taxes to shill us is just infuriating.

Any way we can get this thing repealed or whatever? it would significantly cut down on the shills, not to mention save taxpayers money.

I'm going to have to think about this one....

I neither confirm, nor deny, that I am the king of Canada.

Just sayin.

Just heard on Hannity's Radio Show with interview of the fetching Sara Carter:

Memo will be released next week after President Trump's State of the Union speech.

THERE IT IS LADS. Trump's State of the Union speech is scheduled for 9:00pm (EST) on Tuesday, January 30, 2018.

If it doesn't release in the next week it will be virtually useless to us. 20 plus congressional days could stretch all the way into spring and by that point, I think the deep state will have made their move on the President. It's all boiling into conclusion, this internal struggle will continue, don't get me wrong but this particular battle will come to a head sooner than you think if the memo is released next week.

>since the Ron Paul days

Good to see this. Not stopping with FBI fall guys.

Check. I never said they weren’t nigger, doesn’t mean I shouldn’t try
Also bump

It's already been too delayed to have maximum impact, desu.
The rebuttals have already filtered out.

I'm new to all of this. Just got into reading up on it today, so sorry if these questions have already been answered. Why has Trump yet to use his executive power to release the memo himself?

His mom had an interview lately. He’s alive. Who knows for how long.

Day of the rope soon

Always user, I wish I could remember those days, I was still shitting in my diaper. I do it for love of country, I have fought for it before, and I will never stop fighting for what is right. Thank you patriot for spreading the message, and standing up for your brothers and sisters. We all have to stand up to this division & pure evil that has cascaded over our country over the last 8 years, and purge this filth. Good wins in the end user, I believe it.

Have a Reagan

waste of digits

Nigger he didn’t fucking dedicate to NAMBLA. Fuck you Skippy.

I need you to realize both sides are controlled opposition. Everything unfolding is scripted and designed to change your opinion, from Hillary to Trump. This is all a tremendous play and you are the audience. But you don't want to entertain this thought because surely you aren't ignorant enough to be duped, or perhaps you think they aren't intelligent enough to pull off such a scam.

Step back from it all and see.

testing if i'm still banned

Optics. As stupid as that sounds everything is going to have to be coordinated and timed correctly. The memo would have a lesser impact if the President were to declassify it as opposed to going through proper channels. It makes him look like he's becoming directly involved in the investigations in ways that he should not be, if that makes sense.

Wb

Daaaaaaaaaaamn! Checked!!!

One ofthese days I'm gonna wake up and....

ok, so what next? do nothing or help the other side win?

I’m sorry to you and kek (checked) but I’ll remain skeptical
Either way though, I do hope he gets better

Apparently, true enough that you responded, cuck.

GODS WORK OP.

WE ARE READY TO FIGHT TIL THE BITTER FUCKING END

Comfy. Tequila.... COMFY

*** HERE BOYS AND GIRLS, CLASSIC EXAMPLE TO OF A SHILL TRYING TO DERAIL THE THREAD, AND START GOING DOWN A RABBIT HOLE, DONT FALL FOR THIS FAGGOTS TRICKS, KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE, ITS COMING SOON. ***

It’s about him. He needs to remain impartial

Soros: Trump has US 'set on a course towards nuclear war'
Billionaire investor and political activist George Soros said President Donald Trump has the U.S. set on a course for nuclear war with North Korea.
Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Soros said Trump is trying to establish a "mafia state" in the U.S. but has failed so far.
The progressive activist said he sees the president's place in the world as "temporary" and likely to "disappear in 2020 or even sooner."

cnbc.com/2018/01/25/soros-trump-has-us-set-on-a-course-towards-nuclear-war.html
I know I know, it’s not archived

kek... i've never seen so much censorship on a youtube video before
youtube.com/watch?v=D4zMVZ8HnFI&bpctr=1516917606

>operation lazarus
I didn't think you at lazarus literally wanted to steal Sup Forums back using the best method of theft, niggers

Banned? Why the fuck were you banned?

As do I desu

It's an interesting tactic they are using now... probably last for about a half hour before they try some other boneheaded tactic.

The hilarious part is that these shill companies/agencies only really hire the dumbest of the dumb, even in management positions.