MGTOW Thread continued

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/24/science/cloned-monkeys-china.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Men Go Their Own Way don't the Jews win in killing off the white race? Is the solution not to fix women rather than to abandon our biological imperative to have offspring?

The issue isn't to fix women, it's to recognise that the system is hugely weighted against men and understanding how to navigate the fucked-up world we're in.

Women cannot be fixed for the time being. The best solution is to let society collapse and pick up the pieces to make a better society.

Unless he's trolling, this level of self awareness is almost respectable enough to justify what he's saying

Haha, exactly my thoughts. That's some high-level trolling.

There is simply too much hate and competition in order to realise that its the wimmin who fucked up. God forbid you blame the vagina for anything.
I'm getting the impression that this shitshow has to end and come crashing down in order to rebuild it.
Remember bros before hoes used to mean something.

>I'm getting the impression that this shitshow has to end and come crashing down in order to rebuild it.
Basically.

You could theorise that women are broken, because many men have lost their manliness.. forcing women to fill the vacuum - which doesn't work biologically, thus breaking them.

MGTOW/Nihilism is never the answer., it's defeatism, loser behavior.

This. Hasn't this always been our plan? To crash modern (((civilization))) with no survivors? We will rebuild from the ashes. Look at the German Revolution of 1918 and other actions from 1918 to 1934. Berlin was peak degeneracy prior to NS. This is how it is done kids.

Like I said before in the previous thread. What does your solution look like?
How do we correct society?

I really like that reply
It makes so much sense

This is some next level trolling. Master class.

>tfw no gf

Jew already won a long fucking time ago, they won so hard they got to steal a nation out from under a people that had had it for a thousand years

>our biological imperative to have offspring?
Primitive and animalistic. Lab grown humans are the future

>dat acerbic comment

>Le vague discipline your woman
>Le marry a used up whore ready to settle down

women cant be fixed. theyre inherently stupid. theyre cranium is smaller and their comprehension is thus limited. its really a sad ppathetic story. knowing some elite women youd be surprised how even wealthy ones can delude themselves into thinking theyre smart and or useful top lel

That is unfortunately not too far off.
nytimes.com/2018/01/24/science/cloned-monkeys-china.html
Remember, this is us, the general public, getting wind of the tech. Dolly the sheep was a long time ago, Dolly the Monkey is now. Dolly the human has probably already been made in some secret military research base.

I'm ready for the Brave New World. Are you, Sup Forums?

the loss of femininity came before the loss of masculinity. the loss of masculinity is a mixture of increased levels of xenoestrogens, and men filling the voids left by women.

>Germany
You couldn't have provided a worse example of how we would rise from the ashes of Marxism-feminism.
Part of it is for us men to simply tell society to fuck off and not contribute in any way, be it taxes or skills or menial work or risky work that women will *never* do (like coal mining and working on oil platforms and cleaning etc.)
That won't completely destroy the structure of course, because (((they))) will bring in immigrants. We should hope that the immigrants (((they))) bring in will be patriarchal in their mindset and these will become our allies.
Also we should start to simply move to other countries with legal systems where men still hold the upper hand, but hold onto our citizenships so we can come home once everything is dust and try to rebuild.
We need to recognise the legal systems i.e. courts, are the main tools of feminism and we need to try and undermine however possible, either through organised political action/lobbying or by voting in people who will stand up for men's interests. I know voting is already weighted against us, but we need to fucking TRY to bring at least one vanguard MP/politician in who will carry the torch forward. Kind of like having Farage in the Euro Parliament.
That's a start I guess. Any other ideas would be welcome.
We can do this guise. We have more power than we think if we organise and unify.

Immigration will seal our race in a coffin. Germans were a majority in 1918. Hitler talked about turning marxists into nationalists, you can't do that with a nigger, because he has no reason to be nationalist, he isn't at home. Better yourself, help women, help other men.

> men filling the voids left by women.
t. bugmen, soyboys
> forcing women to fill the vacuum - which doesn't work biologically, thus breaking them.
t. Empowered Womyn

Both of these statements are sadly true. Really activates the noodle when one considers the whole trans agenda.
What is the kike's endgame? If our gender roles are destroyed society collapses, but under a collapsed society wont the mores of society be gone too? Not much will stop the armed rabbled (at least here in the US) from getting some revenge.
Maybe that's why the move to take away our guns and dumb down our population with fluoride, removing iodine, vaccines with mercury, and so on are pushed by (((them))). Take away the defences, make them too stupid to know who did it, and then let the Road Goyimarriors commence while every Barter Town is run by a council of Shlomos.

I meant to tag this post with my quote of
> forcing women to fill the vacuum - which doesn't work biologically, thus breaking them.

I think we need to embrace whatever immigrants are already here and who agree with our ideas about feminism and women. I'm sure most men from 3rd world countries would ally with us if we put our message across in an inclusive manner. We don't need to push people away, we've already lost ground in the public sphere to Marxist degeneracy, and unless these immigrants go back willingly it's not like we can do much about them unless we go full 14/88, and we just don't have the strength to take on the state which would stop us. We need to recognise that we have to start building some kind of universal support like Trump did and look past trivial shit if we are going to survive collectively. Trump really showed us it *can* be done, though he has become a serious (((puppet))) since then.

I'm not exactly MGTOW, but I can tell you the reason I hate and distrust women
Women get away with molesting male children for the most part because when you try and talk to people about it they blow it off or act like it was a non-issue

Britain doesn't have Tejanos, does it? Believe me, assimilation doesn't exist and whatever ideals these immigrants share with you are going to be warped. I guess we could use them now and execute them later, but I can't say I agree with such a jewish tactic.

THIS. If this kind of shit continues to be allowed in the West, it can fucking burn for all I care.

>I think we need to embrace whatever immigrants are already here
This is why you and yours are already lost

So the other side can use them against us? Just as (((they))) intended? Good, good.
*rubs hands*

Another MGTOWfaggot gives up everything he believes for some bitch with a thot bun. Why do I get the feeling that this has happened a thousand times before? This is why I can't take MGTOW seirously.

Sup Forums is too hung up on abstract concepts such as manliness to understand the issue. What happened was we got too wealthy for our own good. That lead to us permitting all kinds of destructive behavior because it no longer meant our doom, like giving people rights without responsibilities or throwing billions at humanitarian causes. Biologically speaking men seek signs of fertility(youth, good looks(corresponds to good genetics)) and women seek resources as well as good genetics. When women got access to resources of their own either through work or the government it completely broke the power balance. Women are in the same ballpark in terms of finances, make up the majority of the adult population(=voters), are culturally perceived as being the fairer sex whose needs have to be prioritized while also being the limiting factor in reproduction which gives them enormous value biologically as well as control over what genes are passed onto the next generation. The funny thing is even with all these advantages they are still somehow fucking up.

Men ruled the world when times were tough and people valued getting things done above everything else. If you strip that advantage from men through technology and excessive wealth it's really no surprise that women would take over. It all comes down to biology and economics. We are not the first to experience this. Ancient Rome had a somewhat similar situation and it ended in the collapse of the greatest civilization on the planet, which then returned to a more patriarchal model. It's all a cycle that we are unable to escape due to the grip our evolution has over us. Man is out of the jungle but the jungle is still not out of the man.

>MGTOWfaggot
who said he was mgtow? I was just showing Sup Forums what beta orbiters look like

Are MGTOW just guys who want to become wizards?

Doesn't explain MGTOWs that are divorced

45 year old, twice divorced. fell for the truluv bluepill a few times. mgtow can be adopted unconsciously, without buying into it hook line and sinker. am i going my own way? of course. have i ruled out the possibility that a mostly undefiled white, christian, conservative woman may cross my path? no. i don't blame men for going mgtow, but i think it's rather juvenile to adopt it fully.

I like your thinking oldfag. Sorry to hear about your divorces. Were they white women at least?

It will continue, no one takes it seriously and they never have

>mfw my gf dump me for someone else for no reason at all

Goodbye...

In Russia we kill the bitch and fuck her dead body

Do you at least use a heater for her thighs?

>for no reason at all
I'm sure she had her reasons, but they're probably nonsensical to a male's logic driven brain.

this, about 95% of what the MGTOW youtubers like DDJ, TFM, AVFM (I know they're more MRA), Sandman, MGTOW 101 say is completely spot on.
There's always going to be some ideological shit that people disagree with, and that's fine. I disagree with the sex doll thing personally. I think many of us in the last thread and this one recognise that you can't take away that instinct.

actually he complained in the suicide note that the body was getting cold

it's satire you fag.

You, the Chinks, the Pajeets, the Mudslimes, Nork and anyone else who still holds up the patriarchy have a chance.

That's why you use a thigh heater, what a beta

I love that comment. I'm gonna start sending that to ASMR "artists" on youtube. Some of them are cute as fuck, but all they do is tap and whisper to get hundreds of thousands of videos.

Fuck off cuckbong.
You MGTOWS have no loyalty to whites, you would see the west completely cleansed of whites so you can get your revenge fantasies against "white women".
Faggot.

just learned a new word. cheers bruv.

ASMR helps me fall asleep user
Then again, I never paid one of them for it, and they are always justifying their Patreon

the first one was half white/half jew. I was in love with her but i was also after her money. the second was full blooded aryan. i could never enter into a long term relationship with a shitskin as i find them rather repulsive. although my younger brother, a former marine, wife'd a lovely latina who bore him 3 children. my other two brothers are more or less in the same boat i am.

Very few around here want to hear this because it places the responsibility on them and they are too young to accept it.

>the first one was half white/half jew.
Please tell me you frequented Sup Forums when you were with her.

ITT: incels who didn't shack up with their high school sweethearts and are doomed to a life of virginity or sharing sloppy seconds

There a great deal of naive reformists here, who pretend we exist in a vacuum, and think that telling whites here to breed will magically change the zeitgeist. Somehow being in the high income tax bracket will fix everything because... Muh Aryan ubermensch. The fact is the world has changed. Trying to force old customs will not work. It is wishful thinking. The narrative, culture, legal system etc... are in the grips of the degenerate left. The new right now is what the old left was in the 60s and a catalyst soon will cause that pendulum to swing further right. It's just a matter of time.

Who is that qt3.14? I can't find anything about her

>don't the Jews win
Why do you care?
>to abandon our biological imperative
Why do you care?

that marriage ended about 10 years ago. didn't start lurking /pol until about 5 years ago.

MGTOW is retarded, go with a different race of women. like asians or hispanics. not niggers though.

I think the first step would be getting out from behind the computer, lift weights, chop wood, go rockclimbing/hiking.. testosterone inducing shit, you know? Need to raise global test levels, because (((they're))) pumping billions into reducing them.
Then some mental/emotional self help books, 15 years ago~ a book called "Mode One" changed my attitude on the female world.
After that? Learn to make quality male friends in the real world, build bonds, rebuild society from within, etc.

By saying the problem lies with women achieving professional/financial independence, is admitting that you as a male can not compete with them... This is a defeatist attitude... "They got jobs and money, they took my jobs and money, gibs me wots mine".

I'm a biophysicist, I lecture tertiary students, I teach secondary students, and Im involved in some research to do with biological machines. My wife is a doctor of veterinary medicine, she's arguably more successful than I am, she earns around 15% more than I do - but she's still my woman who cooks, cleans, and brings me a beer.

Just because women have found avenues into prestigious fields, or make a lot of cash... doesn't mean you get to be a little beta ancap bitch. It just means they're more intelligent than you are, you can't blame them for your failures because they have higher executive/cognitive function than you do...

Improve your life cunt.

>discipline your woman
>she can just sic the state on you as her personal attack dog with social media and thot friends cheering her on
>smack her and tell her no
>starts throwing glass cups at you screaming that she'll take the kids and house
>neighbours call cops
Heheh another white family saved by Sup Forums

Ironic, these immigrants are literally only here because of the same Marxism that enables women, and these women have voted in favour of these immigration policies and continue to support it. Faggot.
I have solutions, you have salt coming out of your eyes about how I don't give a shit about loyalty to something that doesn't give a shit about men.

If you live in Europe there's not many Asians around, except for old tourists.

Well, it ain't getting any better so the sooner we start the sooner we can stop living under this shit

Honestly, the more i read this shit, the more I see a bunch of losers who refuse to read philosophy, or the classics, or a journal.. A bunch of losers waiting for the world to end, because then.. then they'll be king shit, right?

Nope. You'll still be the same shithead you are now, and I can't comprehend how you think you will suddenly turn into an alpha-intellectual... Somehow societal collapse will turn you into George Washington? This isn't a larp, this is real life. Grow the fuck up.

Yeah, the west is one soul-crushing tragic degenerate pathetic hellhole. Go figure, eh?
You make it worse by cheering on minorities for the sole reason that they can "put women in their place".
You'd support males of other races just so they can enact your revenge fantasies on "white women" you've wanted to happen, I don't doubt, for years and years now.
You are pushing the problem over the edge you cuckbong bastard faggot disgusting fucking nan shagging gobber.

They have convinced themselves that it is women's fault and not their own.

Where in the classics or the philosophy does it say that a man's worth is dependent on how he relates to women? I don't remember Aristotle saying ''if you don't feel like dealing with women and their bullshit, shoot yourself in the head''.

Nothing to do with women, stop tunneling. It's about developing your brain, so you're not a low-tier peasant.

>cheering on minorities
that's a complete misrepresentation you fucking twat. All I'm saying is we could use the extra voices shouting in our favour. You fucking leaf autists I swear.

kek he probably would have said to shoot her

good boy

women are perfect creatures. they dont marry in their most fertile years and fuck around because men are at fault

MGTOW is gay. And I say this as someone who hasn't had sex in 9 years and last kissed a girl like 7 years ago.

>hasn't had sex in 9 years

Jesus user, go clear those pipes

Anecdotal, my wife was a virgin when I found her at 21. Doesn't mean I didn't have to storm the beaches of Normandy and back to find her.. But these women aren't going to line up for you, are they dickhead?

>cheering on minorities
>that's a complete misrepresentation you fucking twat
>All I'm saying is we could use the extra voices shouting in our favour
>I don't give a shit about loyalty to something that doesn't give a shit about men
You said it yourself, you cuckbong FAGGOT!
The west and whites are being subverted from every possible angle imaginable and you are part of it.
You are a race traitor, plain and simple. You have a very specific spin on MGTOW but you and them do more harm than good.
I think a good message to pump out is a give and take sort of thing. I'm not the best man around and I've had my failures with women, but when someone described it to me as a playful game of tug-of-war it made sense.
If we're going to save whites we need to concede amongst ourselves on some points while remaining completely firm on other points.
Like a structure, the supporting beams must be very solid and strong.

good for you user however this has nothing to do with what i said.

Take young wives who haven't been corrupted. Kill three birds with one stone; punish the roasties, outjew the Jew and save the white race.

Cunt, if you read this or the last thread, you would have noticed that rather than blaming women, we are blaming the fuckups of manginas who let feminism become the official policy in the west and let the court system (and thus the divorce courts) be completely against men and enable divorce rape against us.
Could you and all leaves please burn yourselves in a big bonfire? No need to wait till Nov 5th.

Yes it does, you think it's the fault of women that you're single and alone. You think, by virtue of being born, that you deserve to have women lining up for you. However, you're probably a scumNEET, antisocial, or just high anxiety...

So all the women refusing to settle down and being whores, is because they're just selfish whores... Not because you don't have the self-worth, courage, stamina, fortitude, and value to lock one of them down BEFORE she becomes a whore.

>I think the first step would be getting out from behind the computer, lift weights, chop wood, go rockclimbing/hiking.. testosterone inducing shit, you know?
GO FUCKING DO IT. I ORDER YOU

The MGTOW movement is a logical reaction from men. If a man gets married and has children, his wife can divorce him for any reason, even if he battles like hell in court, she will most likely be awarded custody of the children. If he messes up in any way the court can decide to keep him from seeing his children entirely. He will have to pay child support, alimony, and his ex-wife gets half of his stuff.

In the past, women and their actions were the responsibility of men. Now women have their own power and they should have their own responsibility. In a divorce, no woman or man should get anything not gifted by their spouse.

To top it all off, western women do not even act like women anymore. They essentially are men in makeup with tits and a vagina.

You don't have to marry to have kids. There's ways to have kids without being a slave to the state and woman when she divorces you.

>catalyst soon will cause that pendulum to swing further right
I hope so. What will this catalyst be?

Why don't we just
>Stop race mixing
>Deport shitskins
>Get rid of no-fault divorce
>Have it so only landowners can vote
Then we're fine.

>You are a race traitor, plain and simple
Being in favour of men's rights doesn't make me a race traitor you silly cunt. I see you are basically a mangina who wants to keep the pussy on the pedestal just because 'muh white race'. Go fuck yourself because we (MGTOW/MRAs) are the only ones who are trying to stop the collapse of western civilisation by removing women's rights

A FUCKING LEAF, EVERY TIME, A FUCKING LEAF
DAY OF THE BONFIRE WHEN

I'm schizoid so there's no need.

I used to think MGTOWs were bad, but then I realized that they aren't the ones race-mixing and giving birth to filthy mutants.

Already done it faggot, about 10 years ago.

Ah yes! The "man up" argument. This is really the only argument ever provided by men who have money, looks, and seemingly everything going on for them.

Hey pussy, I have no problem with women. I fuck them and dump them like an alpha male. Why can't you do the same? Because you're a fucking pussy. ALPHA!

You stupid cuckbong bastard. Are you done sipping tea thru the huge gap in your yellow shitty teeth yet?
MGTOWS, MRAS, and the rest of us need to come together and do what's right.
Self-criticism is always needed and inviting shitskins into the west just to spite white women is game over for whites.
Why are you so autistic that you can't see that?
We need sensible solutions based on uniting whites, there's not much time left you fucking piece of shit.

>Yes it does, you think it's the fault of women that you're single and alone.
i never said that user. i think you are projecting.

im saying that women arent worth it. i finally realized why all civilizations viewed women they way they do.
its not that i cant find one, its that i dont want to.i dont want to waste a second listening to her boring talk, nagging or whatever.
i only want one for breeding but even that is hard with all the laws right now.

>However, you're probably a scumNEET, antisocial, or just high anxiety...
now that aint nice

>So all the women refusing to settle down and being whores, is because they're just selfish whores...
correct. this his happened throughout history. Take Rome or Babylon for example. why do you think her father always made those decisions?

>Not because you don't have the self-worth, courage, stamina, fortitude, and value to lock one of them down BEFORE she becomes a whore.
so they are whores? i didnt say that they need to be with me user

You sound like an angry little boy one divorce away from changing your tune. Your kind comes and goes.