What is the most American Christian denomination and why is it the Episcopal Church?

What is the most American Christian denomination and why is it the Episcopal Church?

Religion is cancer.

You entire culture is stolen from europe.

>all those idols

>taking these quotes out of context
Top fedora. This country was founded on Christian principles and every Founding Father spoke about God's blessing and direction in the making of the United States. The quotes where they're talking shit about organized religion are all in reference to the Anglican Church, which they viewed this distrust due to its direct control by the King of England.

Episcopalians are one of the most liberal denominations of Christianity ever. Just be a Bible believing Baptist and stop embarrassing yourself and us please.

>Iconoclast heresy
>current year

>stolen
The settlers and later immigrants of the United States all voluntarily left Europe because they weren't submissive peasants like the faggots who stayed behind to die for kings that didn't give a shit about them.

its poison actually but yeah

>t. Soy Atheist faggot

You ancestors were the cast offs and religious nutjobs we didn't want.

Quakers, Amish, fundamental southern baptists, etc.

Says soyman from soy union

Fuck you and your christfaggotry, bitch, no real Nazis support it and most of the leaders of Nazi movements admit they just use christcuckery to grow their numbers.

And yet we had to come back and save your retarded continent twice in a row, and continue to subsidize your military to this day. America has accomplished more in 80 years than you fags have in 800

>(((saved))) your continent
heh

Tone down the nationalism you sperg, that sounds like support for world war 2, retard.

Who wouldn't support WWII? The faggy, cucked Europoors got all of their villages bombed into hell while the United States stayed safe and prosperous and ended up dominating the world afterwords because our schools and factories weren't smoldering ruins. I would have given anything to ride around on a tank in Occupied Germany and smoke cigarettes in the ruins of bombed-out cathedrals. That's what you faggots get for worshiping the Pope and Martin Luther

Fuck up off my site faggot, now.

>my site
Hello newfriend, fresh off the boat from reddit, are we?

Russians won WW2. You were also 2 years late to the show. Every relevant advancement in science was European until 1945 when Europe committed suicide. Oh well thats the way it goes but don't act like hot shit. The British empire was far more dominant than the current American hegemony

Say something, retard? Too busy loading my fuckin' gun, bitch. Glockie in this hoe.

>we helped the Jews take over Europe
>"""""""saved"""""" your continent

Take your memeflag off and show us all your realy flag, Jude.

Don't start a giant global clusterfuck and then drag us into it if you don't want our Jews next time, Sven.

Fuck up off my god damn board you little fuck. Now.

>MY BOARD REEEEE REEEEE REEEEEE
>>>/reddit/

Fuck did you just say you piece of pussy ass shit? Huh, faggot??

dont trip over that magazine and hurt yourself.

isn't that a catholic church though?

Or else WHAT, BITCH?? HUH?? FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO, FAGGOT? Fuckin' cower in the corner begging not to be executed like a little hoe, that's what, nigga. FUCK you.

i will do this. motherfucker.

Only in the sense that it is an apostolic church. The Episcopal Church is basically the American Anglican Church, they separated after the Revolution since we didn't want our bishops and priests being subservient to the King of England. And the Anglican Church is obviously an offshoot of the Catholic Church.

>Baptist

If you're going to be a heretic LARPing as a Christian, why not just be Mormon? Or you could join Christ's true apostolic church which has not changed since day one

Wow, you can do that? Fuckin' fat ass faggot motherfucker, the entire site knew you were a homophile from your very first post. Fuckin' twerking ass little bitch. Pick you up and drop you head first onto the cement, retard.

atheist cuck, you can die and be forgotten. Go kill yourself.

>protip: take it out bro
i knew you were that fucking little peep spamming mother fucker.

Can we just agree on protestants?

Bitch shut that spic ass shit up you fuckin' little beaner, before I roll out there and put that fuckin' ass on elblogdelnarco for the rest of your god damn life.