Are there any statistics or researches against gay couples adopting kids?

Are there any statistics or researches against gay couples adopting kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/gK3Si
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.25950/full
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
discord
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't the pedophillia rate in the gay community 40% or some other absurdly high stat?

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Yeah, but I can't find the proper research, fucking google only gives me left agenda.

has anyone done any studies on the mental effects of a young child walking in on their two fathers plowing eachother?

Nope. But it is a fun meme.

I think maybe some day pedo's will be let out of prison, if they have their way.

100% of gays are child diddlers

Thank you. What other red pill sources do you have?

Yes it is statistically insignificant and perfectly OK anyway cause they'll just grow up to demand the government pay to cut their own cock off and then love the government all the more when it is happy to oblige them.

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Explain why 90%+ of those with anal cancer are homosexuals?

Theyre called crime statistics.

Etc etc etc

[citation needed] but I would assume anal cancer rates are higher because men were not vaccinated against HPV until recently and having HIV predisposes you to a variety of cancers.

Gay men have a lower risk of prostate cancer:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.25950/full

Do you not see this as a highly preferable alternative to your self-destructive behaviour?

I'd rather marry a man who I actually love and have surrogate kids if I can afford it.

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

You think women are happy in sham marriages to gay men?

Dont listen to this faggot.
Look at sexual abuse rates of children for starters.
I used to be fine with gay people until now, its been enough time and there enough adoptive gay couple to have substantial stats on it.

Spoiler: its not fucking good.

If being abused CAUSED being gay I would expect these numbers to be 100%.

>I'd rather marry a man who I actually love
Doesn't meet the criteria of being a marriage and you'll most certainly won't be monogamous
>have surrogate kids if I can afford it.
Not natural and not good for a child's mental health also a mother and father are also going to be better for a child.

discord gg/D8RQcf

add a .

Well, with adoption I think the answer is obvious. Either let them stay in some home for their entire childhood and grow up to a life of crime or be adopted by two loving parents. Answer is obvious I think.

ohh look another polgbt discord coordinated thread. sage

7% of millennials are gay or bisexual:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

>or be adopted by two loving parents.
Yes VERY loving parents. Extremely.