Trump Justice Department demands to immediately see Nunes' classified memo

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

twitter.com/thehill/status/956628516220551168

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottThuman/status/956588007997440000
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MOSCOW1051_a.html
thedailybeast.com/doj-warns-that-releasethememo-would-be-extraordinarily-reckless
youtu.be/skoEadgWNAE?t=6m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also.. twitter.com/ScottThuman/status/956588007997440000

BUMP

LOLL
>Nunes office statement yesterday about why DOJ and FBI criminals don't get their own special copy

SECRET SOCIETY BTFO

>so the Department can take any management actions it deems necessary
>will provide to Congressional oversight if Department leadership deem it appropriate to do so
so basically, “if Rod Rosenstein and McCabe say it’s okay to to throw themselves in prison, we will do that. If they say it’s not okay, we will take their advice and hide all the evidence forever.”

An IG can only recommend things, doesnt have the authority to charge, IIRC

Notice that it doesn’t explicitly mention making any recommendations. also mentions “management action” i.e. Human Resources, i.e. demotion, i.e. nothing. No mention of prosecutorial recommendation at all.

This is their original statement regarding the review. Figuring out who will press charges is going to be a real challenge

Also consider this: it doesn’t recommend being open with Congress even though Congress is a Constitutionally empowered entity (unlike FBI which has zero constitutional legitimacy) with clear oversight responsibility as implied in Article I.

True, but so far Horowitz's office is the only DOJ-affiliated entity that has aided the public interest by turning over at least some of the text messages and allowing their public release via Congress. I can never truly trust a 'Witz', especially one appointed by Obama, but the word on the street is Horowitz had a grudge against Obama's main justice group, particularly Yates, who wrote a 60 page BS justification limiting the OIG from oversight into DOJ NatSec division. Fingers crossed he's /ourspitefuljew/

This is why a Special Counsel is necessary. Unlike the Mueller SC, which is absolutely fraudulent and illegitimate and was founded on no predicate crime (an explicit requirement per 28 CFR 600.1), the FBI and DOJ are wholly incapable and untrustworthy of investigating and imprisoning itself.p and there are myriad preducate felonies including treason and sedition already known.

See: also, bear in mind rosenstein advised trump to fire comey, and the very minute trump fired him, Rosenstein hired mueller to investigate trump for obstruction because he fired comey. see pic related

I think Rosenstein was an original "secret society" member and that's what the real panic is about

Fyi that doesnt mean declassify it. It means the deep state in the justice department is demanding to see it to come up with a narrative. This isnt the story you are looking for

This is kikery on steroids. Especially when one considers that Mueller committed obstruction in the Waco abomination.

Or that he personally transmitted samples of US uranium to Moscow before Uranium One deal was struck
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09MOSCOW1051_a.html

As a matter of fact, it’s being reported that Rosenstein is explicitly named in the Four Page memo.
>A controversial Republican memo alleging surveillance abuse specifically names FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein along with former FBI Director James Comey.
thedailybeast.com/doj-warns-that-releasethememo-would-be-extraordinarily-reckless

He is filth.

This. These rats are despicable.

Yeah the first readers of the memo strongly indicated that one of people's first responses will be: "How is Rod Rosenstein still employed?"
youtu.be/skoEadgWNAE?t=6m47s
Gaetz stating the the entire special counsel was appointed using a foundation of lies