Little Witch Academia

So any leaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faQSs6UBDok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inb4 this one is deleted and the obvios shitposting one stays up

Only one so far.

Wouldn't doubt it, the other thread is probably made by the butthurt anti-LWA janny

Report the other one

Oh, mmm, I still like LWA.

I rememner those ones.

I laughed at Croix sucking Chariot's magic, but that only made Chariot rage even more

Check the catalog, faggot.

What the fuck was with that last thread? If it's gonna be like this from now on, I think it's time these threads die until Sunday when the show airs. Betraylfag, Triggerhaters, shitposters and shoehornfag are just.I don't know

guess people just want to let out some steam

Lotte wants Amanda!

>Horrible Pacing Issues
>Unlikeable Main Character
>Edgy Plot
>Edgy Villain
>Few screentime for important characters
>Some poor outsourced Animations

Why are you hurting yourself ?
Why are you lying to yourself ?

I liked LWA at first (Used to be an Akkofag) but after some of bad episodes especially Episode 21, its time to confess.... that LWA isnt that good.... and you should confess too.

Wise words from user →

Are they going to print a Diana one,too so the Akko one won't get lonely? And so Akko's VA can act out her /u/ fantasies?

Super comfy!

youtube.com/watch?v=faQSs6UBDok

Vamp chan when?

The previous two threads were more than enough. Hell, previous thread were discussing Akko's character in a civil way.

Right now is blatant shitposting in the other thread and that's a no. These two are doing it for the sake of doing it.

I like Akko and i like LWA, no matter what my position won't falter

How hasn't Akko ridden passenger with,yet? I'm surprised she hasn't accidentally felt anyone up

The shitposters are actually making me miss the shoehornfag now...

Shes in the game.

DLC

>Chariot
>Diana
>Sucy

It will be one of those three.

You call this Quality posts ?
This is obviously an Tumblr & Reddit Quality posting.

Reminder

Go back to bumping your containment thread before it gets deleted.

Why is Chariot feeding Croix?

>You call this Quality posts

If your idea of quality posts are like then I suggest you to leave the thread.

If there were a LWA themed bait image this guy is certainly worth it. I'd rather have Betraylfag back than this.

That is quality post actually,

Hes pointing out what went wrong with TV LWA, not the usual low quality Shipingpost bullshit.

Who took the pic?

Because Croix refuses to eat anything that is not ramen.

Source?

This is cute.

Seriously, how could Croix toss this away and not only that, go yandere over it, she lives for breaking her former best friend's mind yet won't kill her. instead she'll kill the person she cares about the most. If Chariot is Yoshimari himself, Akko a naive newcomer animator kouhai then who the hell is Croix?

>This he knows when it's blatant shitposting or a sublte shitsposting

How cute.

Probably someone from his teens.

Croix wants to be the only thing Chariot cares about.

Thanks to Akko retardation on Episode 21, the number of AntiLWAfags has increased

Oh shit, someone got the quints.

>4 digits
>quints

Is that really your only excuse to shitpost?

Its called criticism, not shitpost.

Ursula?

So like Kaiba was from Kaz's?
She sure has a strange way of showing it, she doesn't seem to care at all about Chariot as a person.

LWA game when?

Uh soon? on PS4

So apparently the LWA twitter account is taking questions?

Reminder of what exactly?

I bet Croix feels warm and fuzzy.

Ps4

>LWA will never be as fun as this group shot

Well, if you weren't such a newfag, you will actually know how to tell a shitpost from a legit post and how those kinda post are used for shitposting purposes. If last thread did give you an indication of that, then I suggest you to lurk more for another couple of years or try to debate here in a more civil manner.

It's not criticism if you just cry about it and give no feedback on how it would have been improved.

Reminder of why quality of post is very low for the last 3 days (caused by tumblrinas, ledditors, 9fags) & attracting some shitposters.

Your post is one of them too.

Now.
On PS4
Only for the japanese audience that are going to the screening, apparently.

>last 3 days
>not the whole series

Oh, you.

Finnelan

Do we ever get more Amber?

Heres a feedback

>Pacing Issues = Hire better Writter
>Unlikeable Main Character = Change TV Akko to OVA Akko, shes more likeable in OVA than TV
>Edgy Plot = Again, Hire better Writter (or another user can explain this better)
>Edgy Villain = Croix is a mistake, a Cartoony Monster Villain like OVA2 is great. we want more.
>Few screentime for important characters = 25 episodes for 10 key characters is still to few, make it 45 episodes.
>Some poor outsourced Animations = get a better budget.

Seriously did not expect to see a LoGH reference here...lol

>Rough translation:
>Amanda: Listen, when Cons wants tea, she snap her fingers once, when she wants cake, she snap her fingers twice. Make sure you bring them within 4 minutes.
>Akko: Okay, 4 minutes!
>Constanze: *snap *snap
>3 minutes and 50 seconds later
>Akko: Thank you for waiting, Constan...whoaaaaahhhh
>From that point on, Constanze only has the option to choose between one cup of tea or two cup of tea.

diana will get injected with some emo robots from croix and will fight akko
akko will win ofc and together they will unlock the 7th word and beat croix

ss this

>copy pasting a post that already got discussed just to stir shit
>Not shitposting

I want to hug this cute dork!

Akko, pls.

where can i read raws?

Im not that user, dumbass.

>>Pacing Issues = Hire better Writter
Agreed to an extent.
>>Unlikeable Main Character = Change TV Akko to OVA Akko, shes more likeable in OVA than TV
But user, that's subjective. I remember people being mad at OVA 2 Akko. What I would suggest is to tone done her obtuse side.
>>Edgy Plot = Again, Hire better Writter (or another user can explain this better)

>>Some poor outsourced Animations = get a better budget.
This is actually a mystery for me. Right now, LWA has the same amount of outsourced episodes as KLK

These two dummies are too cute together.

Most of these explanations are already agreed on, but I'm glad you went the extra step anyway.
But where do you expect Trigger to just "get" a better budget?

The problem isn't the outsourcing, it's that Trigger isn't giving it their 150% like they did with KLK because they're also working on Imaishi's next "epic" anime.

Make Akko less dumb alone is enough to fix TV LWA Akko.

How do we fix Akko as a character?

Kill her and make Chariot the MC

See above of your post

Croix really comes off as a huge sociopath. She might care about Chariot, but it's hard to imagine she sees her as an equal.

Croix will redeem herself somehow

They really are.

URSULA WILL DIE

Cute team!

I want to hear them speak French to each other.

Ofc not, criox is a bottem

French lesbians, best lesbians.

Source of this, please?

LWA is a great anime and one autist spamming Akko is shit won't change that.

>red/blue/green eye colors
Hmm...
Really nudges my nuggie...

They really are.

I want to hug Akko!
By thighs!

>That last pic
That makes me wonder, does Constanze have a stack of books to sit on in classes?
I believe that,too. Yoshimari has only animated about 3 maybe 4 scenes total for LWA and you can easily tell which ones are him.

Maybe, but I doubt things are going to end well for her. She's gonna get knocked down hard before she says she's sorry.

Kiss Sucy on a roof

Kiss Akko in a room

This show needs a prequel. I want to know how they met and how they became friends.

I hope they have Croix crying and Chariot hugs her.

*Push*