SHAREBLUE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM REDDIT

SHAREBLUE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM REDDIT

I REPEAT

SHAREBLUE HAS BEEN FUCKING BANNED FROM REDDIT

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7szc5h/announcement_shareblue_has_been_removed_from_the/?sort=controversial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. how?
2. i dont care

>flag
>r*ddit
EVERY FUCKING TIME

what a coincidence..

Reminder that /ptg/ is a cancer.

So when are they gonna get rid of em here?

Oof, better luck next time shills.

So are you purity obsessed natsocs. Enjoy LARPing and never gaining political ground.

Oh fuck! That means we are going to be getting more shitholers from Redit. Better hunker down.

is this real?

we're more mentally fit to deal with them..if anything they're poisoning themselves coming here

The shill will learn to fear the forensic tool.

Rolling fr NSA cleaning up the web with transparancy.

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

>Stolen memes
And purity? Purity in the sense that we don't like cunts like you ruining our boards. 2016 was the year you came in but you've overstayed your welcome.

BASED REDDIT SPY KEEPING US UPDATED

Must have skipped this month's protection money to the mods.

And lookie here GET OFF OUR BOARD REDDIT NIGGERS TRUMP IS A KIKE

Sheeeit

Thanks RedditSpyAnon.
Take a +10 in cancer protection from me.

SHEEEEEEEEEEIT

It's a real piece of paper some retard printed out and took a picture of, if that's what you mean

I've been here since 2014. Cry some more, D&C faggot.

Reddit mad

next time, take one of these

Post yfw the bugmen go to prison

We found another commie discord that was raiding us lat night. Looks like they're using the same old tactics again.

They're absolutely buttfurious

So what? Reddit is owned by super PACs and this won't change. David Brock will just start using another domain name to shill their propaganda to reddit and business will continue as usual.

This isn't a win you sperg

Deep state on suicide watch.
Go over there and drop some red pills.

There's nothing to divide and conquer over, there's the people fighting against the Jewish establishment and there's the ones who are enthralled by them. You're the enthralled.

I can't wait until the tech companies have to break their algorithms and let their websites be organically driven.

kek time to hit the mines

Gee, you think they will just use different VPNs?

>pissing in an ocean of piss

And you can never beat them by LARPing with your Spencerpede buddies. Do as they do: infiltrate the institutions, play their game for a time and slowly shift the overton window away from their goals. Trump has done this with immigration. It would have been unthinkable for a politician to talk about ending chain migration just 3 years ago.

But they aren't wrong user.

helo shill how r u 2day

WHAT TIMING!
>text messages are "found"
>suddenly shareblue is now banned
>reddit trying to step as far away as possible from shareblue now
ITS TOO FUCKING LATE
I cant wait to see how many fucking faggot reddit mods get arrested soon for being a part of this deep state shit

The site is banned. You cannot post articles from Shareblue anymore.

t. assmad reddit kid

What the hell is point of paying 2,800,000$ for all the mod spots on r/politics and r/news then ban your own propaganda?

Just seen that

I guess someone who worked for Share blue got caught posting their own articles which is against the rules.

So they finally decided to enforce a rule they made years ago?

I stopped going to reddit when Trump got nominated and it became normal to bring up politics in every sub. Whole site is a fucking echochamber, if you have a unpopular opinion about anything you get downvotes and are throttled from posting.

Sup Forums has and always will be the number one freedom of speech site on the internet, even the shills know it.

the comment section
(__))==0000==D~~~~~

Tavistock
GATE
Priestap
test
test

Not it wouldn't have. Border security has always been an objective of the Republican party. Illegal immigration of course, another.

I liked JIDF better

BRING JIDF BACK
at least they TRIED to earn their shekels for shilling

>mfw my autistic reee post got confirmed by kek

This is true

I don't think you understand that their grasp is currently fading. They're going to keep everyone nice and distracted while they flee to their little bubble. The USA is going to crash and burn just like every multicultural empire before it.

>defending plagiarism
Lol

More juicy reddtit fag lib salt please

All talk and no action. Dubya let in countless illegals during his administration and he started the fucking diversity lottery. Obama was just more up front about his open borders.

kek
fuck it, it's mining time

>implying anyone cares about what happens on lebbit
fuck off/ptg/

Cry more Brockbaby

You're so full of shit.

Feels Good Man

>the absolute state of reddipedes...
Imagine being such a true believer that you are convinced Fox News is paying people to post propaganda on reddit.

What would be the point of "gaining ground" if its no longer a movement we at all support? That's beside the point that the average iq (and age) in /ptg/ threads is dismal and you have no idea how politics actually works.

I don't use reddit so I don't understand what this means. Is there a shareblue user account that got banned from posting?

They truly are psychotic. Its mostly fatherless autists I think who are more in it for their daddy worship than actual devotion to an ideal.

>Reddit

I really don't give two fucks.

Holy fuck going through those salty comments made made day

>Outlet literally created to shill online on social media
>Vs Right wing news publication
Holy fuck these people are retarded

holy shit is this real? this is actually a happening. how will the libcucks on reddit react when they realize theyve been getting shilled to hell and have completely fallen for it?

BUSTED

MUH FUCKIN DICK

so all they had to do was sign their post saying they were a shareblue employee then they wouldn't have been banned?

>came just to upvote comment
>derpingpizza

auschwitz.jpg

There's an 8 min. cooldown for all comments.
kek

they literally got caught shilling. like it was discovered that the people posting 'organically found totally not propaganda articles' were being paid by share blue.

reddit today: AHHHHHH SOMEONE WAS PRETENDING TO BE SHAREBLUE AND IT GOT THEM ALL BANNED REEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHAREBLUE WAS GOOD AHHHHHHHHHHHH

so all of them will be fucking here now.

You have never investigated the Jewish problem honestly. The consequences of condemnation before investigation is eternal ignorance. I am not even natsoc and I can already tell you are an ignoramus.

But how does reddit deal with this? Can't the shareblue kikes just make new usernames and continue shilling?

I know I'm linking reddit
but this shit is hilarious

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7szc5h/announcement_shareblue_has_been_removed_from_the/?sort=controversial

Clearly Shareblue was banned for breaking the rules by having employed shills shilling their articles and everyone is going apeshit about
>muh brietbart
>muh daily caller
>muh washington times

that's only if u have low karma, go karma farm in some circle jerk subreddit and then you can shitpost to your hearts content with all the points you have to burn.

No, the site is banned. You can't post articles from it anymore.

Once you get caught shilling you're done.

Shareblue is a news site? I thought it was literally just a group of NEETs being paid to shill on faceberg/reddit/Sup Forums

These people are beyond helping

the point is that any article linking to shareblue and affiliates are banned by name. not the people. to bypass Brock would just have to make a new website.

>2014
LMAO@ur life

That is what passes for "news" now, didn't you know?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

No, because shareblue links will no longer be allowed.

They'll have to get a new domain name.

yea i thought this too, whats going on? What is shareblue?

>2014

is r/politics /ourboard/ now?