Trump / Russia Narrative

I need someone to explain to me like im a fucking 5th grader how we KNOW that the Trump / Russia narrative is bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only a 5th grader brain would think it is bullshit

explain

also self bump

>I need someone to explain to me like im a fucking 5th grader

YOURE GROUNDED

self bump

Really pol? NO ONE wants to explain how we know the Trump/Russia narrative is bullshit?

Trump Jr. posted emails showing that the Trump campaign was trying to get stolen emails from Russia, so we know it couldn't have possibly happened.

link / source?

Because we did it. It's not Russia you should be worried about.

all the people in your pic related are dead

They died but the idea didn't.

true

but doesn't the idea only live on in a tiny minority of extremists?

also bump

wew lad the bots are using some outdated lines

And it has been corrupted into oblivion too.

i suppose that's also true

im proud i leave there in poland.
i feel little scarry about America warriors in main coutry etc. NATO, i feel risky about beeing German Neihboorhood "WW1,WW2, nazi germany, ss" i feel risky about Stephan Bandera red-black Ukraine- neighborhood too and i feel risky about Soviet Russia.

but yes u fucking cunt OP user. nazi germany and soviectico Russia looking ass with strong eyes and we are good cake for their.

fck you OP u retard piece of shit were do you leave in the hood u fcking retarded

youu have 100% racionaly true but is all what u have to say u fucking cunt for Ameriga, u fucking hamburger le 56%, free guns who shot friends in middle school. is fucking all what u have too say???????????????

someone's drunk huh?

Don Jr. himself...

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166/photo/1

Russia had a friendly government in Ukraine, and a large percentage of the population that is ethnically Russian and supported Russia--They lost. The idea that Russia pulls the levers on the American electorate is absurd. Plenty of other countries spend money on the election via super pacs and advertising. It is a normal behavior for the country. Russia was selected only because there are still people alive who remember the cold war, so the idea of the evil Russian works. Imaging saying, Trump had contact with the president of Mexico (he did he flew down to Mexico and held a press conference). Or Germany (Obama was in germany as part of his election). Russiagate is the process of taking normal interactions, making and making woo-woo sounds to make something that is perfectly normal and have it sound nefarious. Trump had several calls with Nethayahooo, and nobody is saying Israel/US collusion...because it's not illegal to work with foreign governments. Russia is not an official American enemy so it cannot be treason.

Because noone has provided any evidence of Putin hacking the voting machines. Saged

u see poland have nothing to say there

ok, this makes the most amount of sense.