At what age did you grow out of hating moeshit?

At what age did you grow out of hating moeshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/data/b74fb7848230f631bee7ea37d9a4a7c7.mp4
sakugabooru.com/data/f347b891aedb74090e6c8f5f4494ddca.mp4
sakugabooru.com/data/ee479fa8f89d1ba1238fd9ab91494e77.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when you become older and more stressed out you start appreciating comfy shows with cuter girls much more

Says the manchild.

O

MY

27, when I started watching anime. I never really cared for K-On though.

I don't hate moeshit, I just don't care about it.

K-on was fun, i can't stand the newer moeshit and idol shit though.

I never hated moeshit, but only nowadays I'm starting to appreciate K-ON.

i never really did like them but i have seen a few. i like things having an actual story which a lot of moeshit doesnt have.

GOD

About 16 when I watched lucky star

when i gave up on life

>Confusing people who hate moeshit with people who hate K-ON
fuck off. Moeshit is okay, K-On is the cancer that should have been cut out long ago

It's the exact opposite, most moeshit is terrible but K-On is a masterpiece

>K-On is a masterpiece
Fuck off

a masterpiece of shit.

23. I hated moe with the force of a thousands suns until I saw K-On

I still hate shit series, but K-On did prove me that they could be comfy and good

Most moe anime lack the passion and artistic vision of K-On!!

For me it was pic related that changed my opinion

What, they couldn't get people to actually feel for the characters unless they added "Pretty" effects on every single frame? What shitty direction did they have?

This is the greatest CGDCT.

Actually they managed to write believable character with actual growth and personality. Shitpost all you want, won't change the fact that whatever shitty slop you consider your favourite show is only able to manage to copy the surface traits and comedic beats of the show without having any of the setup or context behind them.

>can't criticize KyoAni legitimately because they're the GOAT studio
>criticize them for making anime that looks better than everyone else's
Sasuga, KyoAni haters.

I never did.

you are reading too fucking deep in a CGDCT.

This is one of the worst, most vapid and trite CGDCTs. Anime like this with a singular focus on cuteness have nothing on anime with cuteness and much more, like K-ON or Non Non Biyori.

>Sup Forums hated Acchi Kocchi because it focused entirely on cuteness
>Sup Forums loves GochiUsa, which focuses entirely on cuteness, solely because Sup Forums likes lewding the Usagis

>that looks better than everyone else's
>Madhouse still makes better animation then KyoAni
I guess it's okay for just seeing characters doing absolutely nothing besides some simple movement that they can just be recycled for X amount of time.

KyoAni's subtle character emotions are more difficult to animate convincingly than flashy battle scenes that simply "look cool" thanks to easy animation gimmicks.

>appreciating characters that resemble actual human beings instead of housepets is "reading too fucking deep"
user, such lack of metal stimulation tends to lead to disorders like sclerosis and dementia later on in life. You should try taking a break from anime and pick up literature or playing an instrument for a while. I'm genuinely concerned for you.

>KyoAni
>subtle
They are the origin of the forced animation meme

Not him but both are equally difficult to animate. Fuck yourself, KyoAni and Madhouse both have high quality
>forced animation
Kill yourself

This. Doga Kobo is also better at animation than Badhouse, who typically makes anime for children.

>thanks to easy animation gimmicks
Yet most of the industry seems not to be able to do it as effectively like Madhouse or Trigger

Actualy i never hated moeshit but started to watch some at like 12-13yo

>That recycled mouth and eyes animation
Jesus

THIS SO MUCH. OPM = smear frames and excessive camera motion: the anime.

>Doge Garbo
Now this is bait

this is the definition of forced animation right here

Love Lab is better animated than One Punch Man

I've never hated moe anime, I've always like cgdct
In fact, it's arguably what got me into anime in the first place

I was on your side until you said this. That is completely bullshit and you know it

But no one said anything about One Punch Man. When i think MadHouse animation, i think something like No Game No Life or Highschool of the dead which had fantastic solid animation.

I loved Hyouka and Non Non Biyori, but I could not get into K-ON for the life of me. Ended up cringing with every episode.

>says someone who didn't watch the episode it was from
It was the emotional climax to that episode and an thus an absolutely perfect moment for sakuga.

I just finished watching K On S1 and 2 for the first time last week. I ended up liking it more than I expected

it being the emotional climax has nothing to do with the fact that it's forced animation

Never, moeshit is garbage and you are a manchild with incredibly low standards. You're afraid to challenge yourself and face reality, so you retreat into shallow fantasy worlds where everything is cute, nobody has any real problems and nobody acts like a real human being.

Sansha Sanyou is animated better than One Punch Man.

>Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, the list goes on...

I don't think anyone hates moeshit
People just hate shit shows
And since most shows with over the top moe characters tend to be shit people hate them, it's as simple as that

lol fucking retard niggers
sakugabooru.com/data/b74fb7848230f631bee7ea37d9a4a7c7.mp4
sakugabooru.com/data/f347b891aedb74090e6c8f5f4494ddca.mp4
sakugabooru.com/data/ee479fa8f89d1ba1238fd9ab91494e77.mp4

Let's forget the fact that "forced animation" is, in 99% of cases on Sup Forums, a meme intended solely to troll/get (You)s. Let's assume that is serious and is trying to say that "forced animation" is animation which has no good reason to be so detailed.
Making an anime episode's emotional climax more powerful and highlighting said climax through skilled animation is a good reason to introduce sakuga into an episode. There was a good reason to animate that scene with detail, ergo it was not forced animation.

>lol

Kyoanifags literally destroyed

I have a wife, kids and I love cute girls shows with kids, like K-ON or Precure. I also have a steady job and a house. You can talk about face reality when you pay your own taxes you edgy boy.

nice try newfag I knew the
>lol
Would cath up, lol has been there since the birth of this board

Not an argument, low-test moeshitter. Look at the sakuga I posted, it has arguably better character animation than the shit you posted. Umad?

>low-test

are animated more skillfully than
and it's not even close. Is that the best Badhouse can do at scenes that don't consist of gimmicky fight scene animation? Pathetic.

Yes you're right sorry

Is that supposed to be impressive?

My fucking sides, the two bait webm posted for the sake of bait show above are shit. If you truly believe that they are better than the skillfull animation in the OPM post you know nothing about animation.

You appreciate those shows and SoL the older you are. Even more if you have a stressful job. When you grow up you leave behind the fear of childishness and what you watch. Cartoons are meant to be fun in the end of the day. They are not science. I will leave the wannabe analysis and deep "objectivety" talk to edgy teenagers. They will grow up someday too. Or maybe not.

>When you grow up you leave behind the fear of childishness and what you watch.
Thanks, CS Lewis.

>something has to be dumb and shit to be fun
>I can't enjoy good animation and real plot
What did CS Levis mean by this?

>I will leave the wannabe analysis and deep "objectivety" talk to edgy teenagers
People like you are the reason why the classics are pushed out of universities in favour of shit like John Green. Take your terrible rhetoric and hang yourself from that ivory tower.

It depends on the show though. K-on was pretty fun to watch besides Asuza but idol shows are pretty fucking annoying.

Get out normie

>normie
Get out reddit. Nobody uses that here.

Haven't grown out of it and never will

I'm actually growing into hating it. Digicuck and his fanboys have ruined any purity and enjoyment I've used to have gotten out of shit like K-on with their retardation.

Why are you even watching this shit you slackjawed cretin?

>Digicuck
Normalfag.

I don't hate moe, I just hate harem/ecchi shit.

>he's serious
Kyoanus fags never cease to amaze.

Looks a lot more impressive than those other webms you posted.

Gabriel Dropout was animated more skillfully than One Punch Man.

At what age did you grow out of moeshit?
Me? 27.

why are you letting other people dictate what you can and can't enjoy?

Non Non Biyori was animated more skillfully than One Punch Man.

What was it

Ui and Ritsu were my favourites.

>Sansha Sanyou
>Kyoani

>Why are you even watching this shit you slackjawed cretin?
Not that user, but lets face it, most of digifuck and his dick suckers tend to browse this place, because god forbid you don't browse le epiks secret anime club, so we're bond to run into people who uniroincly view it anyways sooner or later here.

Keep baiting

Not an argument.

I love how there's a meme for "this is too good, therefore it's shit".

It's a heavily relied upon meme by people who are jealous that KyoAni, the best anime studio, refuses to animate their preferred battleshonen for 10 year olds. They have to rely on the "forced animation" meme because they have no legitimate criticisms of KyoAni other than "they make genres I don't like."

Hating moeshit in 2017

17, i cried more at the K-On graduation than i ever did to mine

This

I wouldn't say they're the best, and I wouldn't say being the best in anime is anything to be proud of. Japan has wonderful designs and stories, but by and large they're too fucking cheap and it shows.

No other studio produces high quality animation as consistently as KyoAni all while producing exactly one (1) anime that didn't profit in 14 years of anime making. They're the best and it's not even close.

I never hated it. by the time I started watching anime I was already pass the "ewww a cutesy girl's show" phase.

>if you don't watch le ebin bower lebel baddle shonens with 3000000 explosions per episode you're a manchild
I imagine you as a hyperactive 8 year old boy

Fuck you and your moeshit. If I had a time machine I would go back in time and murder everyone involved with Lucky Star and K-On