Brit/pol/: Norf F.C Edition

>Dozens of black footballers to have their wages increased after repeated attempts to show racism the red card have failed.
www.football.co.uk/wages-increased-across-all-leagues

>Half time is to be extended to allow for Islamic prayers for Muslim players and effigies of popular British historical figures to be burned by those seeking to stamp out imperialist colonial hate.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-5436754345

>Football shirts to include names in Arabic script.
www.independent.co.uk/sport/Arabic-to-be-mandatory

>Should Kuffar League football teams be forced to pay the Jizya to the Islamic Football Association?
www.football.co.uk/the-new-football-tax

>Tommy Richardson-Obousuanjdhaj signs for Norf FC
www.goal.com/en-gb/da-ting-goes-skraaaah-pa-pa-pa-pow

>Souf F.C stadium bought out by Khalid Saif al Islam - to be renamed Prophet of Allah Holy Minaret Mosque Stadium.
www.goal.com/en-gb/stadium-to-be-renamed-after-buyout

>Marble Arch to be renamed "Stormzy Columns" to reflect the new diverse nature of Britain, will broadcast grime 24/7
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25436432

>Chicken Connoisseur to be granted MBE for services to chicken shops across the nation. A framed oil painting of him is to be installed in every takeaway across the country.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-2753456

>Mbwembe Ngwambo causes mass rioting as thousands of ardent Souf F.C supporters cause stampede at Bluewater shopping centre whilst trying to get their £120 shirts signed
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-9643356

>Is it safe to wear a Norf F.C in your county? Find out with our interactive map.
www.football.co.uk/interactive-shirt-map

>Vile, racist football supporters who questioned the strange absence of English football players to be shown the red card and stoned to death at finals.
thesun.co.uk/news/5411522/Show-racism-the-red-card-or-be-stoned-to-death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-vSn-DbRyo
youtube.com/watch?v=OsfctRBDQYU
youtube.com/channel/UCFIyHT6yySaDiAUnqx_qNKg/videos
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/7szaog/is_there_place_for_a_new_political_party/
pitchfork.com/news/the-falls-mark-e-smith-dead-at-60/
youtube.com/watch?v=7gvMfq-OEQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kroko time, ladies!

>It is 11pm and the Eddie is feverishly tapping away at his phone. He has just BTFO his sixth Anonymong this evening. He has won yet another battle against the endless hordes of the nameless and faceless. He wipes the sweat from his greasy brow and takes another deep swig of his Tesco Value White Spirit. He doesn't have work in the morning so decides to stay up for the next six hours in case any more nonces appear in the thread so he can punch their throats out
>Cars have been pulling up behind him and driving off all night. Heh, probably nonces too.
>He has been posting here too long, he knows the Anons are after him. He has destroyed the thing precious to them in their lives and it is only a matter of time before they find him.
>*BANG BANG BANG*. Someone is smashing on his car. He doesn't really speak to anyone anymore except the to tell teenagers to stop watching their pedo cartoons
>"WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE YOU TRIPCUNT" Comes a voice. He is scared now. He defecates slimily into his shit stained Norf F.C shorts and hides underneath his blanket he stole off a tramp
>*SMASH!*. His windscreen shatters, a muscular and perfect human specimen is reaching into his into his abode. The scent of fear and shit fills the car, it is almost overpowering.
>"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT US YOU LITTLE TRIPSHIT? WANT TO CALL ME A NONCE TO MY FACE NOW YOU LITTTLEE CUUUUUUUUNNNNT". Eddie is struck directly in the face, his cheekbones shatter as his head bounces off the steering wheel, spilling bottles of piss and ashtrays filled with empty dogends.
>Eddie says nothing, he is howling in pain.. He is shaking like a leaf, as he is grabbed around the collar and dragged out of his stinking and fetid pit and beyond the safety of his old KIA he is met by a veritable legion of good hearted and noble Brit/pol/ Anons.
>He is bundled into the back of a Volvo and never seen again.

What are they saying, lads?

do not reply to tripfags
>do not reply to tripfags
do not reply to tripfags
do not reply to tripfags
do not reply to tripfags
do not reply to tripfags
do not reply to tripfags

Tommy Robinsonsteinberg did a live stream on kikebook yesterday pretending to be scared because apparently his wife and children had been threatened
I don't follow him but it still ended up on my newsfeed

Tommys alright, man. He gets shit here for not being full 1488 gtkrwn but that was never his thing, and he never pretended otherwise.

What is it with the plebs of society who say "our NHS", it's just fucking retarded.

To be fair, so do I....

This fatty from resisting hate posted what she thought was Tommys address but it ended up being an innocent woman that lives there with her kids. Fucking leftie scum

feel the power, fuck yanks

first for the Shepherd Of Luton

>you are more likely to die in a car crash than by terrorism

>abdul isn't an immigrant
>he was born here

>if you can't compete with polish immigrants you just need to work harder

>Where are the obligatory niggers?

Based

>a pint of carling and the national anthem
>that's what it means to be british

Is that a trannie? So hard to tell with these people...

>behind 7 genders

is brit/pol/ ready to go to space ?

RIP Eddie
Im a darkie in white mans land an I rape only white gurls but I feelz the pakis horde are taking away our Hate in modern Britain what can we do ?

>Football shirts to include names in Arabic script.
Arab here , this is fucking retarded. No one asked for this shit

>if we didn't fight the nazis we would all be speaking german right now

Why is this fucking nonce trying to force his shit meme again?

>a cup of tea and talking about the weather
>nothing more british than that

>without foreigners we would have a less diverse range of restaurants

>WOAAH FUCKIN HELL MATE WE'VE GOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING MUSLAMICS, THEY'RE FOOKIN OUT OF CONTROL MATE THEY'RE RAPIN LITTLE KIDS
>WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST SAY DID U SAY THAT BLACKS ARE FUCKIN' ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF KNIFE CRIME IN LONDON AND BEYOND? YOU'RE A FUCKIN RACIST MATE, YOU'RE FUCKIN SCUM FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK FUCKING HELL NAH MATE AFRICANS BRINGING IN BUSH MEAT AND SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING LIE MATE.
>WHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL GET IN THERE NGUBU MY SISTERS SON! GO ON LAD!!
>ALSO JEWS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS, MY SON. STAMP THAT ANTI-SEMITISM OUT MATE. THEY'VE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH HAS EVER.

Still speedating going okay, haven't told them a out the jews yet

>free trade increases gdp
>all economists agree

wow
retarded british house cat posting is my new favourite thing

We're doing krok now. Be patient.
youtube.com/watch?v=w-vSn-DbRyo

No it has kids. Tommy spoke to her son, apparently he hates her as well shes crazy

>we are all immigrants

embarrassing

are most of you people fat gimp neckbeards or what?

this is a board for discussion of politics, why are there characters that keep being mentioned as if important?

>we should teach british values like tolerance in school

Sup Forums, you're fucking retarded.

Imagine if terrorists started deliberately murdering people with their cars... then we'd have a serious problem on our hands.

>where will you deport everyone to?

>you know who else thought that?
>hitler

ur not supposed to spam you tit its not Sup Forums

youth is wasted on the young mush

>refugees will pay for our pensions

It's quality posting though

Fucking idiot

That on jewtube lad?

>advocacy
ˈadvəkəsi
noun
1. public support for or recommendation of a particular cause or policy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=OsfctRBDQYU

I wish I lived a thousand years ago so I could slap charlatans like this cunt

If you give money or support these Youtubers then you are straight fucking cancer

its soo acurate im in bits

Dont worry lad, look heres a nice pic of a leaf blower for you

>HURR DURR JUST SPAM ANIME AND GENERIC THINGS BRITPOL DISAGREES WITH
FUCKING BASED POSTING LELELELELEL EBIN
I hate you retards

The robots will take all the low skilled jobs but we need to import millions of low skilled migrants to pay our pensions, the left cant have it both ways.

everything he put on periscope is here explaining what happened the last few days
youtube.com/channel/UCFIyHT6yySaDiAUnqx_qNKg/videos

Say no to animal cruelty! Sign the petition to rake Canada today!

Sweet, thnx

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/7szaog/is_there_place_for_a_new_political_party/

ABSOLUTE STATE OF (((UKPOL)))

All the ugly feminists are just grandstanding for attention. They end up settling for a beta orbiter, or just dying alone with their cats.
All the attractive ones have serious BPD (amongst other issues). They're unstable and toxic like you wouldn't believe. They're unable to maintain any kind of functional relationship anyway.

Don't worry about it too much. Their nonsense goes to the grave with them.

Are these news real?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TIMELINE

she isnt a feminist, shes an "alt-right" youtuber

No, it's virgins who got bullied by the Chads on the football team at school who fucked that girl they liked

>The policies of Labour with the competence of the Conservatives
And the charisma of the Lib Dems, and the electability of the Women's Equality Party?

I was almost seething with rage when i read those fake headlines. The worst part is that it was almost believable

I knew his best m8 in HMP Mamchester an Tommy is a good lad , he doesnt deserve the hate, he stood upto the RANCID PAKI THUGS on his estate , He is a decent family bloke an most non thuggee pakis know this ,

silly faggot cunt
Plod love Tommy an all his estate wont let any cunt /alt left on , his paki nieghbours ..RESPECT HIM cos paki mudslimes were mob ruling/ attacking whities , trying to ethinic cleanse it so mudslimes moved in , local estates in the 80s did this in Preston ,its baghdad now lol
LISTEN YOU FUCKERS , Lets RAISe A GLASS TO THIS BASED ENGLISH BLOKE , RIP ...pitchfork.com/news/the-falls-mark-e-smith-dead-at-60/

>All the ugly alt-right e-whores are just grandstanding for attention. They end up settling for a beta orbiter, or just dying alone with their cats.
>All the attractive ones have serious BPD (amongst other issues). They're unstable and toxic like you wouldn't believe. They're unable to maintain any kind of functional relationship anyway.

Oh well will you look at that, my point still stands.

The state of the UK is embarrassing not even Sweden is this bad. What the fuck are you people doing?

Sounds like new Labour MK2

youtube.com/watch?v=7gvMfq-OEQw

GO ON MOHAMMED MY SON

Literally right though, if most British working class weren't lazy benefit claiming scum then poles would be out in a week

Everyone knows dogs are better.

or big trucks eh
If you not befriended /catfished these cunts yet an spent time nurturing an then getting them to an Hero you best leave here ...32 I helped < GCHQ its all lies an all a meme LARP ok

No he's not
He's scum that does nothing but shrink the overton window

hate him but look at the state of her

SHOW RACISM THE RED CARD

No they wouldn't because white working class wont live 20 to a house (nor should they).

Bruised muscles and broken bones
Discordant strife and futile blows
Lamed in old age, then cripled withal
These are the beauties of football

—Anonymous, translated from old Scots

Holy shit, have we goalposted too much? Why are these memes coming true? Or is it a case of no smoke without fire?

watch it

>“We are constrained by the F-35 buy rate even though that was accelerated in SDSR in 2015, so initial operating capability numbers in 2020 are going to be very modest indeed. We will flesh it out with helicopters, and a lot depends on how many USMC F-35s come on our first deployment in 2021. But by 2023, we are committed to 24 UK jets onboard, and after that it’s too far away to say.”

>We literally spent billions on shitty non nuclear aircraft carriers that we need permission to get planes for and are not allowed to use properly because a zog nation with 11 carriers won't let us

No they would just claim benefits and sit on their arse like they have been doing for years now.

Fuck off you dirty tatta inbred cunt ok

Because it's more financially sensible. You'll live a better life and have more money doing that.

Answer my question ya bloody cunt

>decisive British victory

We aren't going to war without America's permission anyway.

nonsense they can undercut British workers by so much you cant compete unless you can pay your mortgage earning £30 a day

lol i dont disagree
>getting them to an hero
lol
shes a mixed race mongrel anyway fuck it

So you admit the working class are leeching scum who dont want to work?

Don't be mean

stop being a cunt most folk wanna 40 hour working week ok

Why should they? If you get more money and an easier life by not working, why work? "Because it's da right thing, innit"?

Reminder that a civil war in the UK would just be Threads minus the nuclear aspect. I don't want to eat raw rat carcasses for the rest of my life for fuck's sake.

How do they undercut them, there is a minimum wage in this country.

No they don't twat, benefits are the opiate of the British people

Answer the question then.

NONE OF THE LINKS ARE REAL YOU RETARDS

are you autistic? they drive down the wage price by accepting lower prices than everyone else would settle for regardless.

>imagine being this autistic

seriously you get in their head , an then the killer is drop them when they NEEDS YOU .. an go back an when they talk an Hero you say Do It !
Dont be a cunt on the White working class English ok .. !

They're lazy for doing so but the system is ultimately at fault for enabling parastic behaviour suckling on welfare hand outs

why is this dog noncer from luton wearing a rangers jersey

Had an argument with my bugman uncle

>it's funny how people always say the ghurkas should be able to stay here because how bad pakis are
>well i don't really care who comes here
>they're doctors etc
>yeah but that's a doorwedge, the minority who are doctors leave the door open to millions who aren't
>what about Rochdale, Rotherham etc?
>yeah but those are mainly girls who went looking for it, what about Jimmy Savile etc
>Jimmy Savile is one man
>yeah but it's part of globalism
>yeah but Japan isn't being flooded with non-Japanese
>Japan isn't going to become a minority in 100 years
>neither are we
>yes we are look at the birthrates
>i don't care I'll be dead at that point, i mean you're right but I don't care

>being so shit at your job they hire fucking poles over you

Have you tried not getting a fucking useless job or something that subhuman slavs can't excel in (pretty much everything not minimum wage).

Funny seeing a bunch of benefit claiming NEET pricks defending this though

>minimum wage
>meaning anything
Purchasing power is what you should be looking at retard