What is the meaning of the open mouth with numales? like what is the psychology behind it?

What is the meaning of the open mouth with numales? like what is the psychology behind it?

The open mouthed expression comes from the need to let everyone else know that they as individuals are always excited, always living their life to the fullest, that they are happy people, and they need you to know that.

A good cuck always has his mouth open and ready to receive his wife's bull's bbc.

>saves pic as .png
why tho?

I believe it's also a sign of submission among primates

They're just copying women. Hence why they're nu-males.

grill in top left is cute enough

>"Oh boy!"

It's also the default "face of submission" of large primates. A chimpanzee smiling like that would indicate him surrendering to a stronger male before a fight breaks out, for instance, or being scared of an unknown presence (such as a person for instance).

So in a way nu-males are signalling to all the world how terrified they are of facing it, and for some reason it's the first thing other men pick up on despite nobody involved even consciously realising it. Very poetic, IMO.

Yep, I can't find my
>males
>nu-males
>females image

Low Self-confidence.

they were bitten by patient zero

it means
"Im quirkc and im a lot of fun show me pussy now"
it works most of the time

Its a male version of the feminist fish mouth

More like the duckface trend
It's supposed to grab positive attention

they have a numale hero

Duck face manages to keep both lips together and the mouth closed

preserves text

no, it's deeper than that. nu males are incredibly insecure and emasculated. the open mouth is their subconscious way of saying "look out, i'm kind of a crazy rebel" The intention is to let people now that -while the reality is they're totally cucked in every way- they are still willing to break the boundaries of normal by refusing to give a simple, reserved smile and instead a 'crazy' open mouthed smile. it's their last, fleeting statement of non-conformity.

international language for "COCK GOES IN HERE"

Its a submissive gesture mimicking excitement. Its like when you sometimes see people half yawn when they are uncomfortable.

Because they are continually getting fucked by their kike overlords and they like it.

I always just assumed they were imitating the awesome face.

Interesting

I don't care if males are becoming softer

They don't cross me, they work hard and they're honest. As long as they do their jobs and show up on time I'm fine with it

>ready for cock, master

just the custom setting for my screencap program, why not tho?

wannabe alphas piss me off more. like bitch you talking like it let's see you back it up

Spotted the kike

kek

it's one of those things that once you're aware of it you can't stop seeing it everywhere

>fish mouth
Maybe that's why these cunts are so easily baited all the time.

In a wolf pack, whenever a wolf submits they open their mouth for the inside to be licked by the higher order wolf. This beta action transcends species....

are you running a 56k internet or something? jpeg can do that too these days, you fucking idiot.

open gap mouth = selfie culture...no idea what an authentic smile really is about.

Pampered retards, always white, fearful of the future and totally fucking weird

king soy.

this is why canada is such a shit hole. you don't even want strong brothers when the fight comes to your doorstep.

How many fucking times are you going to post this? Stop. We've seen all this shit a million times.
>sage

file size is larger in png. also, only graphic design faggots use png

I don't need fucking nobody man, I can stand on my own two feet in every way possible

I'm not Jewish but I like them. I don't find many people who can stimulate me intellectually so they're a welcome sight for me

I'm not talking about as in jobs, you can be soft as an IT guy or something but men in general?

i think you nailed it with the authenticity comment. there's nothing authentic about nu males. their entire persona is carefully constructed to never offend and be complacent.

You know how women always open their mouths and then cover them? ITs just a sign that they want to suck cock. The effeminate soyboys want to show everybody that are ready for the dick

I think it's because they lack confidence, and don't like their smile so by stretching their mouth open they do various things

>hide fat (their shitty beards also serve this purpose)
>it isn't smiling but is still cheery
>they look exciting and wow cool!
>they feel it's unique

basically they're faggots who need to man up

Which one?

like I said, why would I care?

Im alpha to my bones. Softer men are easier for me to conquer anyway. Long live the king

no you can't. stop being a macho man. there's power in numbers.

so what is the most alpha way to take a picture?

I did tons of outdoors while I was in the US as a college student. My dad was a Brazilian embassy delegate. The most based motherfuckers were always Canadian/American mother fuckers that would pack light and always expressed distaste with society and bond over their need for catharsis and hope that one day the moment of reckoning would come.

good times. It was an American dude named Chris that showed me how to cook pasta in a fucking frying pan

They are so totally socially alienated and technologically dependent that they literally don't know how to smile.

Ok, this guy is just larping as a soy boy trying to make the biggest soy boy gape he can. He probably tried it in the mirror for a giggle and noticed he could make a beyond exaggerated big one and posted it online for the yous.

Pretty impressive though.

a non effeminate non faggot man doesnt take fucking selfies ever

You are either severely lacking in intelligence or are a low-effort troll. The strength of a society always determines it's future. Your alphaness won't matter when you get conquered by a stronger tribe

ha try me. you anguish over an apocalypse that'll never happen while I stack checks to the fucking moon and live like a god

I didn't say anything about selfies

Photograph something other than your own face

this tbqh

>leftists are submissive
Who'd have thought?

lol yeah? if a stronger tribe conquered me within 2 years I'd be at the head of it

Most Canadians don't do outdoors stuff anymore. That's why you will only meat alphas in the wilderness.

here

they want cock in there cuckholes. its sign of weakness and submission aka femininity

>hurr I won't be enslaved or executed
Definitely a troll

shocker you're cucked. every time a fucking leaf.

this is what you guys need to learn

Don't worry about what everyone else is doing. Improve yourself. The only product you have to offer Nature is you

So make yourself into the baddest motherfucker that ever lived. Nature loves that shit and rewards he who undertakes such a journey beyond measure

I went to uni with a guy who always did it. He was drunk one night and admitted he hated photos because he thought himself ugly and his anxiety always spiked so he couldn't do a good smile, so he always resorted to funny faces or open mouth so that he could at least look ugly or dumb on his terms.

this

I've never called another man boss. And you calling me the cuck?

fucking disgusting

i see, but what about transparent pics? enlighten me

I just posted a reply to another comment.

I was fortunate...my dad was a Brazilian embassy worker for a state in the USA. I went to uni in the USA and did a post doc in Canada (fucking loving the outdoors)
Never met based bros like I did whilst doing outdoors. These people were authentic...This emotionless gap mouth shit looks like a generic (I am not human) response.

I studied forensic psych and my teacher used to always say: You want to know a real friend?
When a person sees you, they smile...if they are REALLY happy to see you, that smile does not go away after said person disengages eye contact.

A true friend is so happy to see you = authentic when a smile comes natural and persists beyond the lens

Selfie generation is what natives used to fear...so much exposure, they have lost their soul/way...fucking creepy

god damn that's some beta shit. did you slap his face?

The image should only include yourself if absolutely necessary, and then you should ask someone else to take the photo of you.

no way, I'm way too valuable. The stronger the guy the more they like me. People in power love people like me. Real recognize real

wow now that you mention it i know one as well exactly how you described it

just stack your shekels and fuck off beta leaf

Please....don't fucking tell me this.
My favorite outdoor place of all time is Nova Scotia and the Cabot Trail

Too much soy

Not even his final form.

For sure I will. and what will you be doing hm?

No, but I called his girlfriend a lesbian on my way out.

>smiling so infrequently that your face sags into a permament frown
it is a sad world

fuck I remember seeing that in the grocery store when I was a little kid.

Low effort bait

You're going to meme locations that are polluted with cucks. Go much further north and join the rest of us.

They lack the social composure, self confidence, maturity, and masculine strength / assurance to smile normally - or not smile but still look proper and composed.

It's a "hey, wow look I'm a wacky tacky nerd/rebel". It's the male equivalent of "I'm quirky". Its an adhoc justification of being unassuming, unmanly, and weak; by presenting yourself as funny, fun loving individual you're trying to compensate for your lack of inherent appeal and value or usefulness to a woman. These guys are crying inside. They are soft, plushy marshmallow boys with burgoning mantits and whispy chest hair. They need to believe they have redeeming qualities, so they're trying to kid themselves and others by being overly emotional, goofy faggots. Submission is the name of the game.

its for the ready acceptance of cock

+1

What happens in the north?

It is where they like the cock to go in

underrated

In the animal kingdom
>open mouth = submission
This is why women smile with open mouths.

fucking nice

underrated

Less people and less cucks.

Sounds spot on

i have close group of friends and fighters around me. someone to watch my back, someone to help me bury the body. the lone wolf shit is just an admission that you don't have the courage to step outside your little existence and find fellow, like-minded people. in other words, you're self absorbed and no better than the leftist scum that is methodically removing our freedom.

oh shit did he do that using panorama with his phone? Im gonna try now

I fucking hate wesley crusher. Hes such a cunt favgot