We NEED to talk about the online radicalization of young, white men

>On their forums I’ve read long, furious manifestos claiming that women are all sluts who “ride the cock carousel” and sleep with a series of “alpha males” until they reach the end of their sexual prime, at which point they seek out a “beta cuck” to settle down with for financial security. I’ve lurked silently on blogs dedicated to “pick-up artistry” as men argue that uppity, opinionated, feminist women – women like myself – need to be put in their place through “corrective rape”.

>I know about the “men going their own way” movement, which is based around the idea that men should avoid any sort of romantic or sexual relationship with women. I’m aware of “traditional marriage” advocates, who often argue that you should aim to marry a very young woman as she’s likely to be easier to control.

>...the individuals making up the manosphere seem to skew younger on average, but be drawn from all walks of life. There are socially awkward, video game-loving teenagers, bitter divorcees and Ivy League-educated millennials who feel women don’t afford them the respect and admiration they deserve. There are men who claim to be highly successful at attracting sexual partners, but hate women all the same.

>...race comes up, a lot. Sometimes, in the form of a kind of racial pseudo-science that advocates use to explain the dynamics of heterosexual relations. The age-old racist argument – that black men are “taking our women” – is made regularly. Racist slurs are chucked around casually. There seems to be a significant overlap with organised white supremacy.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/15/alt-right-manosphere-mainstream-politics-breitbart?CMP=fb_gu

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KPiuX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>as men argue that uppity, opinionated, feminist women – women like myself – need to be put in their place through “corrective rape”.
That's where you're wrong kiddo.
>*teleports behind you before bisecting you in half*
heh, nothing personnel

>manosphere

We don't need to do shit, cunt.
#TimesUp

We need to talk about this toxic masculinity. Its a real problem. How can I peg these right wing boys and cuck them eith Jamal well into my 40s before settling down if they refuse to give me attention and their paychecks?

Not gonna lie, I KEK'ed
In regard to the article, not being interested in a woman like her doesn't mean we hate her, we are just disgusted by her.

Heh. Yasss!

>women are all sluts who “ride the cock carousel” and sleep with a series of “alpha males” until they reach the end of their sexual prime, at which point they seek out a “beta cuck” to settle down with f
I don't care about 'manosphere' or 'mgtow' or any of that, but surely this part here is just bare and obvious reality?

This bitch is right, there's too many newfags

>women get paid to lurk on /rk9/

>women are all sluts who “ride the cock carousel” and sleep with a series of “alpha males” until they reach the end of their sexual prime, at which point they seek out a “beta cuck” to settle down with for financial security.
>Women like myself
At least they admit it now

I mean women do settle when they hit there 30s but so do men

MGTOW is kind bitter though. Do you own thing but why talk shit about the opposite sex? My mom and siblings are female that doesn't make them bad people...

So long Roastie

>On their forums I’ve read long, furious manifestos claiming that women are all sluts who “ride the cock carousel” and sleep with a series of “alpha males” until they reach the end of their sexual prime, at which point they seek out a “beta cuck” to settle down with for financial security.

To be honest,this what men do too.
We fuck random sluts in our youth and then look for a "nice" and well behaved,good girl to settle with.

Women are no worse than men,you have to admit it.

>We NEED to talk about the online radicalization of young, white men

>eu posters

I was radicalized at UC San Diego. I went in a neocon, came out 1488.

sounds like the uppity cunt needs some corrective rape.

Bitch, no one cares about what you have to say. Cunt opinions don't matter in politics, so please, go back to the kitchen and leave us in peace, or go to Africa and get raped, both are valid options for you.

In your eurocentric world everything is equal, so yeah, you're right, women can act like men. And guess what, nobody wants those women for anything except a lil pokey pokey. Enjoy your cultural enrichment at the hands of ISIS Bjorn.

The only "corrective rapes" I've heard of have happened to lesbians in South Africa.

It's true, only loser faggots who can't get laid/don't have a gf spend time posting about this shit

>men fuck random sluts in their youth
nah, only Chad.

women want to be raped

all of feminism is a form of them screaming out into the void, daring men to put them back into their place via rape

I have heard women say the most degenerated things ive ever heard.

We need to talk about the murder, rape, torture, assault, theft, intimidation, and white genocide that the radicalization of (((leftists/communists))) gleefully fosters.

Have you ever had guy friends?

We speak disgusting things about women,to be honest.

like what?

Don't they understand that the more they speak out against them, the more they'll come radicalized!?

“Organized white supremacy” how can you call it organized when you say we are from “all walks of life”? We arent organized. Youre the organized ones who set all this shit into play. Dont act surprised when people from all walks of life point out your organization. Its your organization that rorces us to become organized.

The only solution.

>"dude that slut sucked my dick in a car"
>"See that girl?Yeah,fucked her last summer,she basically begged me-now she's acting all nice"
>"I can on that bitches face haha"
>"I put finger up her skirt,and made her lick it-what a slut"

I pretty much heard all of these things.

I know you won't believe this Sup Forums but The Guardian used to be a real newspaper with real journalism in the 1990s. Funnily enough, it was 80% male employees back then too, and most of them Brits. Now it's 85% women and foreigners passing off browsing the web as invesigative journalism.

Im 22 and im a virgin. Stop making me look bad you fucking degenerate fuck.

>women like myself – need to be put in their place through “corrective rape”.
top wew
sage

Well,that's what you do.

You see sluts,and you lump them in with all the women.

>creates a system that deracinates and alienates white men
>complain that they don't like it

Yeah, women are worse.

Axolotl Tanks Soon friend

She needs to lurk moar

How would you know?

You'll learn the hard way m8. We all do.

I know women pretty damn well.
But whatever makes you sleep better.

A better characterization would be "modern females are so full of shit men have given up on forming relationships or interacting with them at all, because the potential risk is too high."

>corrective rape

>claiming that women are all sluts who “ride the cock carousel”
Patently false. The majority of posters simply remind Anons to avoid women who DID ride the cock carousel until they got too old or uninteresting for the twenty-something chads to push pudding in any more. Say, 35 and single, without much to show for it.

That's not saying all women are like that, merely that the women above not worth your fucking time.

Pretty much every woman that doesn't pretend to be a virgin mary will admit they have way worse "locker room" talk.

>assuming everyone noticing and upset with the rapid decline in stable societal norms is white

On one hand, being assumed white is nice. However, scapegoating 1 single race is a sure fucking fire way to get that race to hate you. Not only that, nonwhite sympathizers notice this blatant targeting and they'll hate you more too. I guess what I'm saying is I hope they keep it up, the faster everyone snaps, the faster we get a great revision and all this bullshit ends.

Sluts do.
Average women speak about sex rarely,and when they do,they aren't explicit as men.

There were still plenty of 'men are obsolete' type articles back then. Agreed though these days it is truly bonkers, regularly beyond parody, even comments on the website talk about 'peak Guardian'. What's terrible is that my family still seem to think it's an acceptable paper to read. I wouldn't wipe the dog's arse with it, never mind my own.

>Average women speak about sex rarely,and when they do,they aren't explicit as men.
This is hilariously wrong

Enlightened Kek?

whered you get this from? no other images found on google look up. Seems really low for white and black desu

Again,how would you know?

I'm last year college,had many girl friends and colleagues,whenever sex was the subject,it was started by men.Some girls were pretty open about it,but most weren't.

Please stop talking about shit you don't know.

Painfully wrong my cuck man

Wtf is going on in Balticland?

>We NEED to talk about the online radicalization of young, white men

But we don't want to mention radicalisation of young brown men

Says a guy who argues that all women are sluts,but he still can't get laid!
HAHA

People have to be shielded from these racist facts.
Pattern recognition is White supremacy.

>I know women very well
>lesbian roastie
You, my friend, are in dire need for some "corrective rape"

I'm female and will express my opinion no matter how unpopular it becomes. I don't care if me expressing my opinion becomes something only old women will do or something behind the times. I don't have that pesky social instinct stopping me. I could care less about your acceptance.

I'm a man.But okay.

Its 13 months old

The Far Left pieces in the 90s were balanced on the same page with counterpoints. It wasn't a propaganda rag back then, it supported workers exposed political corruption and spoke out loudly against globalism. Okay, it was environ-mental as fuck, but back then it was knitted cardigan style hippy stuff rather than communism-lite.

There wouldn't be an aricle like the OP, not even half way near the open laziness, racsim or sexism. It used to be more "we can do better" rather than "fuck off wite pipo, fuck off men".

They talk to each other about it. Have you ever had a girlfriend? Their friends know literally everything about your dick, about how you fuck, about everything you do.

The whole 1st paragraph is what normies say on reddit. No one talks about "alphas" on here. Thats like internet rhetoric from 10 years ago.

My boomergen father hates the guardian now & he bought it every day in the 80's

i love how the feminists who write this drivel speak with such authority about things they understand so little. its a great example of the modern female psyche, often wrong but never in doubt.

The time to talk is over, the radicalization train is full of coal and barreling down the tracks. This is only the beginning.

And no matter how the tide turns I will still do what I want. The feelings of the majority mean nothing to me.

There isn't a redicalization of white men.
What happens is that the media only focus of "radicals" when it's whites.
Blacks say a lot of worse stuff on twitter.

Yes,you fucking idiot.Of course SLUTS talk about how they got fucked by this and that guy,and how big his dick was,and what position she got rammed.Average women does NOT talk to her friends about how her boyfriend is fucking her.They're not talking about how big their boyfriends dick is.Average women do however talk about what their boyfriend does,how successful/unsuccessful he is,his hobies,his interests etc-of course.

Again,just because Sex and the City few times,doesn't mean average women talk like that,you goddamn fool.

Also, even on pol with all the extreme content, literally zero anons have said "corrective rape".

Again, thats normie locker room talk. This lady has delusions of grandeur that men want to rape her. The scarier truth is that no one cares about any of this.

Or the radicalization of young white women into Marxist sluts.

Sounds like a pretty cool sci fi faction desu

Please archive your links so you don't get mistaken for a shill

archive.is/KPiuX

m8 they're all sluts. It is child's play to get a girl to cheat on her boyfriend, you just have to make it seem like she's not actually cheating and she will rationalize it to herself.

Are you 16 what adult male talks like that

It's extrapolated crime stats from FBI data. FBI data is already heavily against European whites because a lot of unknowns and Hispanics are still marked white.

Works all the same

>I pretty much heard all of these things in junior high

FTFY

Okay,but that's wrong.
It's same as when radical feminists say that all men are shit.
It is equally as wrong as if I said that all men are "Chads".

I don't think arguing with you is going anywhere.

No.

All I'm saying is what I've heard from guys throughout years.

What do you consider someone who insults men but also insults women?

Your opinion is just that, an opinion. No one cares, or wants to listen to a dog bark. That's essentially what the modern female is, a dog which has been let off it's leash, and is now seeking to shit everywhere.

What the Feminists mean by that is that all men with options are shit, and they're basically right. Pretty much all men with options cheat or refuse to settle if they're allowed to.

Feminists dont even think about the other men when they go on their tirades about 'all men', the betas just dont register to them as being 'men'

Misanthropist?

Ha, who cares you dumb cunt, your opinion is as worthless as the Marxist faggots that dupe you into voting them into office. You're too stupid to resist falling for propaganda. All women are.

Testing

>On their forums I’ve read long, furious manifestos claiming that women are all sluts who “ride the cock carousel” and sleep with a series of “alpha males” until they reach the end of their sexual prime, at which point they seek out a “beta cuck” to settle down with for financial security.
It's true. All of it. The author of the article has probably lost count of how many dicks she's taken.

Just because you don't care doesn't mean someone won't eventually care.

I'm for whatever makes me happier and my life better regardless of what the trends say

It's too late. We're everywhere.