"The XFL will be a shorter, faster, easier to understand game with new rules set by the fans"

I fucking bet Trump is behind Vince doing this lol It's going to be fun watching the NFL try to react....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapezius_muscle
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What in the fuck is wrong with his back?

>What in the fuck is wrong with his back?

It's called "ditching the soy"

How long would his neck be if he didn't have those shoulder muscles? Damn.

That's not fucking normal, he is on some serious juice

thicc

Senior steroids-geriatric juicing

Niggas got some good dope shooting veins

lol that they went ahead trying to bring xfl back

should be nice to watch a season and a half's worth of games

>center of a congressional investigation about steroid distribution
>makes weekly tv program features jacked guys with back acne
>including a pajeet that grew a roid titty almost overnight
>numerous former employees have admitted to steroid abuse, died of steroid related complications or have tested positive for steroids
its just the lighting m8.

No shit he juices, why the fuck not? THE MAN IS FUCKING 72!

no, that's the result of hard work and icopro supplements you fucking mark.

Well clearly he doesn't juice and sit on his ass.

Um... nothing?

>when you hitting up the girl you tried so hard to get but gramps shows up and flex a 'cep casually
>then the girl gives you an ugly stare and ignores you to talk to your grandpa who has shitton higher levels of test

Are we in 2001 again

probably HGH tbhfam

>'No kneeling, no criminals': Vince McMahon announces return of XFL for 2020
Baste

synthol (oil) in the traps it looks like

That is called your Trapezius muscle which men who do not behave like women have. You get it from lifting heavy shit and carrying heavy shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapezius_muscle

BASED

roids? NOOO WAYYY. I had no clue wwe stars did roids

remove the pads and bring back leather helmets maybe face shields like hockey. make it more like rugby.

hell yes jabroni

hahahahahah

lay off the soy for a bit. nothing at all abnormal about his physique.

MAYBE WE CAN FINALLY TELL WHAT IS A CATCH AGAIN

MAYBE HITTING WILL BE ALLOWED AGAIN

Trump destroyed the NFL for his friend

top kek

Are you kidding me?

I'm a meat head that's shrugged over 500 pounds but never looked like I had a tumor on my back

That stomach bulge is caused by HGH. It makes the abdominals swell.

maybe he just genetically has big ass traps

Swell? Or actually grow?

First team: Rico's Roughnecks!

I avoid soy like the plague.

But I also have a fucking brain and eyes to see that no 72 yr old man looks like that without some kind of PED

>Trump's 2020 campaign promise is to make football great again
>doesn't give a shit about anything else, literally only policy
>wins by a landslide
I can see that happening in US of A.

I hope this is bait because McMahon is one of the most roided up boomers you'll find on the planet.

Traps grow exponentially larger compared to other muscles when someones on the juice. Its a good way to tell along with canonball shoulders. Both tend to grow disproportionately

post pic of pajeet titi or gtfo

Fucking brilliant.

Given how cucked the NFL has become I honestly think people are going to give this a chance.

Cutting game time down is a good idea too.

based.

>2020

That leaves two years for the Nigger Felony League to get its shit together and fire Goodell

At his age? Lol

You think his genetics will disappear with age?

Yes, actually they do change. Genes change in expression with age

I said disappear not change motherfucker

Goddamn I've always loved Vince. This is a fucking genious move. Keep production costs low and stream it on whatever website you create. Last NFL superstar is getting ready to retire, and an actual stable moral standing in sport. People will flock to it. It wont get more views than NFL at first but it will do enough to make a huge profit and severely hurt the NFL. Fuck my grandpa has never watched football in his life, but right now he'd watch it just to fuck over niggers.

>Finnish education

A gene that isn't expressed is the effectual scenario you're imagining

You can't simply use the wrong language in ignorance and claim the phenomenon doesn't exist

Gene expression changes throughout life, and some genes will in fact not be expressed again for the rest of your life

>At his age?

yes

I didnt know what XFL is, had to look it up on the jewgle. But from what Ive seen, isnt it dead and gone now? Is he trying to completely resurrect it?
Now would probably be a good time since NFL is imploding

If your traps genetically grow very fast they're going to bigger than somebodys whos traps genetically grow very slow shud de fug up

It died literally the tag line was.

>are you tired of the NFL?

At the time it wasn't the case, it sure as shit is now. Vince probably announced it for 2020 to make sure Tom Brady is retired then. Once he's gone NFL is in trouble, they have no more stars that reach into mainstream culture.

HGH+insulin makes you into those hulking monsters that compete in modern bodybuilding, one of the side effects of this combination is that your entrails grow in size causing the distended gut.

Of course he's on HRT you faggots, but that's not even close to being juiced to the gills

To pour salt in the wound, instead of a T-Shirt gun they could launch MAGA hats into the crowd

>ameriorc education
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
Get schooled, 56%.

No it's not. It's caused by INSULIN.

>What in the fuck is wrong with his back?
That's a back getting to work. The chain he's wearing is not a prop

IGF-1 causes smooth muscle growth

Smooth muscles are involuntary muscles, lots of them in your gut. They grow and you get a roid belly

I hope it’s a spring league so I can finally watch football all year long.

You want the xfl to be successful? You only have to do one thing, hire experienced well known announcers away from the nfl. They make the game.

Nice bants

I'm not suggesting American education is superior, just jokingly implying that his ignorance was the product of a failed state

6 pointed stars in the LEDs in the background

>tfw McMahan's bicep veins are wider than your dick

Make football great again XFL 2020

McMahon is 72 years old. Good for him.

I think the last time they tried this, it ended up being a bunch of niggers giving each other concussions for 40k a year.

Damn must just be those fast twitch muscle fibers huh?

his dad died at 72. his granddad at 69. and he himself did some serious juice. He will be lucky to live past 2020

Were you trying to make a point?

And a severe lack of reasoning ability. I suppose being born brain dead, they aren't really losing much.

He's black, he doesn't know.

Vinny Mac is too old to be a boomer, technically.

Fucking kek

Why shouldn't he? Women can take female hormones, men can take female hormones, but men can't take male hormones. What's the sense in that?

You know Vince is like 73 yrs old right? steady diet of 50+ years of
>protein
>tren
>HGH
>cocaine
>deadlifting/sumolifting
will do some wild shit nigga.

A point that it worked as a gentleman's sport while it was white men

Vince is the greatest American hero ever.

He should've been Trump's VP.

I'm

Amen.

Blacker than I thought, lol.

The mole on my back too much for you? I'm white Irish

>mole on my back
One drop rule.

Is he a manlet he looks like one

>never had to work a day in his life
Honestly some of you fags are just as weak as soyboys

Don't forget women can take male hormones. So:
Women can take male hormones
Women can take female hormones
Men can take female hormones
Men CAN'T take male hormones

Wouldn’t be surprised if Vince talks to trump on the regular. One of there talks was about trying the xFL again. Trump says I got you, and starts talking about the kneelers knowing people have that shit already. He made it so more would kneel making even more people hate it.

See how Vince is all about making it for the fans and doing what the fans want.

I’m going to watch the fuck out of it.

ICOPRO BRO

Kek

He's like 6"2 Probably weights 240 or so

So yes.

Even after all these years Frank still has an amazing physique.

Reminder: the NFL is mainly successful because it's the chosen outlet for GAMBLING among whites in the United States. The XFL poses no threat to the NFL because it will be seemingly easier to rig games due to Vince's wrestling businesses. I never understand why people overlook this about the NFL. Men only keep all the stats in their heads as a gambling advantage. Only deadened plebs give af about Negro Sports with no money on the line. The Skybox Jew Owners send their regards

Is anybody in this thread even old enough to remember the original XFL?

I'm old enough but I still don't remember it.

>shorter, faster game
actually baseball is in dire need of this type of modification more than football. can he be talked into creating XBL instead?

At least there won’t be any take a knee nigger shit

haha I think that's how most people are

You mean the 9/11 year, gtfo child. Bedtime innit, asmr beckons.