HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

politico.com/story/2018/01/25/white-house-presents-immigration-plan-with-path-to-citizenship-for-18-million-369457

>1.8 million new Republican voters

Not really sure why you're laughing, it's the world you will have to live in as well. If these people can't make their own countries work then what makes you think they will make ours? Not really too concerned either way, whatever fate awaits is what awaits. All I can do is fight as long as I draw breath which I fully intend on doing.

>Don't forget Sage goes in all fields

>Not really sure why you're laughing
because hes probably a wetback beaner crying viva mexico while receiving money for food and rent from the dems

True dat, and on that note time for a workout.

the fact that he didn't end daca day one should have been proof enough that he was not going to end it.

>Hispanics are based
>Hispanics will totally vote Republican
>Give 18 million spics citizenship
>Wow how did Texas turn blue?

It's 1.8 million, the majority of which are not of voting age.

It still in no way benefits America, white people, Trump, or the Republican party. Face it Trumpfags your president betrayed you.

>impying they gonna be all mexican and not muslims, chinks and poos

Its adding 1.8 million democrat voters that will be part of the democrats that try to tear the wall down.

yeah its called the white house telling them to go back and file paperwork and wait in theyre country of origin
its called the get in line bill

The average age is 26. The vast majority are old enough to vote.

>The average age is 26
>meaning half are 26 or older
>for every 5 year old there is a 47 year old
jesus fucking christ, how much longer are they going to be dreaming before they become lawyers and presidents and sheeiiit

I hate you neo-cucks the most

And once they "become citizens" can they bring in their family?

oh, so weve allready done this dreamer bullshit?
this is no different than the fags screaming "why wont gun owners make a deal" even though they do every decade and more and more gets chipped away form the second amendment.

Someone post that image of the "should we leave X" voting demographics from europe that shows white people all voted to leave and the immigrants voted to stay and they shitskins vote outweighed the white peoples vote in their own country.

No, this proposal would end chain migration

It’s better that it happens soon. We cannot delay the inevitable any longer or else I’ll be too old to participate in a civil war.

Also they go back if they commit crimes.

Dems will not accept it regardless, but its fun seeing breitbart turning on trump

*inhale*
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA