>Has been running longer than Naruto
>1 year still hasn't passed on the island
S2 never

Machi will forever be best girl

Ha

Do they ever get off the island stopped reading it

Yes, but come back

Yes, but they go back.

No, but it turns out Ikuto grew up around the girl's dads.

Are both of you thinking of the anime-original ending?

I think micihiru aligns with Sup Forums ideals more properly

Did the MC fuck everyone and populate the island yet?

Wait, this series is STILL RUNNING? And imouto has been on Manly Rape Island this whole time? Damn.

Best.

>imouto has been on Manly Rape Island this whole time
Only in the anime.

I want to drink that water.

Honestly, I would be happy if there was a drama CD or a one off OVA. Those seem more likely than a second season.

Shinobu was best girl material for me.

Fucking monthly manga

Probably my favorite generic harem rom-com series. It's got some great girls. The anime came out a decade ago, and I don't think it's reasonable to expect a second season. An OVA or two would be really nice though.

And MC still gets nosebleeds from seeing naked girls. Worse than Rito.

He's been dealing with that stuff for a lot less time than Rito.

This had better end in a pregnant harem end, or I'll be pissed. I've been following this off and on since the manga scanlation started.

I feel the same way. While I don't really mind Suzu, having her be the only winner would be very disappointing.

Yep, exactly. After all of this time, setup, and development with everyone it would make me more mad than I should be. Especially if a swarm of young guys suddenly and everyone is paired off. I'm still bitter as fuck about the endings of Negima and To LOVE-Ru. This is the last of the three really long running manga with harem elements that I followed since they began, and so far I'm 2 for 3 for rage-inducing endings. Hell, I was a scanlator for some of these manga in the distant past, which only made it tickle my 'tism worse.