If you buy one you're a degenerate.

Who the fuck enjoys tits that big

people that have never held someones hand

It looks too 3DPD desu.
What's even the point?

>held someones hand
l-lewd

too old.
loli bots will be the leading edge of profit.

>imagine the shame of cleaning out 50 lbs of rubber and with a 100 pound metal skeleton after vigorously fucking it and pretending it's a real women for a couple hours

some how some of you are ok with that and then wonder why society is going to shit. you're literally just as bad as whores

spotted the roastie haha!

kys roastie

Don't breed white man! More sexbot shilling.
Mods need to start cleaning up these threads.
Its obviously shilling of the highest degree.

Saged.
Reported.

>Sex bots are going to make the world better for men
Maybe, but I doubt its going to be a much bigger revolution than the Fleshlight. People are still gonna want to fuck a living thing.

>tig
>ol'
>bitties

>vigorously fucking it
>for a couple hours
You might be overestimating the stamina of the people interested in these senpai.
>and then wonder why society is going to shit
Yeah the fact that there's even demand for stuff like that has got to be sort of a red flag for society.

And so, the technology improves.

if you buy one of these you are officially a
L O S E R

I was basing the length part on that one anons testimony who bought one and said upon getting it he was ashamed was like wtf did i buy this for but then he said he fucked it for 2 days or something before chopping it up and throwing it in a dumpster

Still better than licking and kissing Chad's leftovers. I don't know about you, but kissing a woman who has had dozens of men cum on their face isn't super appealing.

you must feel great shame when kissing your mother and grandmother then

glidin-glidin imglidin through the threads lets see and oo- GOD ITS THE INVASION OF THE GIANT AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS AGAIN

the german social money will pay for it

shut the fuck up girl.

Does anyone know when these things will have a decent AI in them and more realistic skin texture than silicone? The AI doesn't have to be fancy, just smart enough to clean and cook. I want to know how far out we are from this before committing myself long term to a roastie.

The only thing greater than big tits are even bigger tits. Milkies are God tier.

I kind of do I mean.... I don’t want to think about my mom sucking my dad but I for sure don’t want that from my wife.

But if you’re ok with sloppy 2572nds then more power to you!

A lot of kids are growing up with single moms and they need you.