Why would anyone want to live in a white ethnostate?

it would essentially be a giant version of west virginia. poor and irrelevant.

i would rather live in a rich multiracial country than a belarus tier white ethnostate desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZYJO7Lp1uY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4117550/Chinese-restaurant-accused-serving-human-FEET-diners-Italy-gruesome-image-rotting-flesh-posted-online-waiter.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/restaurant-serve-human-feet-waiter-9617554
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You’re either baiting, a Jew, or a brown.
White nations were plenty rich and powerful until the Jew decided to advance his plans.

belarus sounds ultra /comfy/
you wouldn't be allowed in anyway jamal

if people didnt want to live in white countries then the US and Europe would still be white.

isn't Kushner from Belarus
that place is the secret kike capital

this what a multiracial country looks like.

girls are definitely hotter in America than ethnostates

that's a fact

you mean like 19th century europe when almost all countrys in the world were ethnostates(sometimes ruled by the smae person but still with regional laws)and europe was the chining jewel of humankind?

But don't you see, OUR white ethnostate will attract the BEST people, because... it'll be libertarian with no tax... oh wait, some alt-right people don't like that... maybe we could have SOME regulatio... oh now the ancaps are leaving... um... alright we'll just LARP as Nazis! Oh, only social rejects are joining us... well... this didn't go as planned...

Women and weak men will be the first to fall in any case.
In fact they will not even bother to resist.
When the time comes we take up arms.

I would if I was white

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with Japanese girls yet every pic they upload is always a Korean?

that's a plant

19th century europe was a shithole. thats why so many europeans came to the USA, a multiracial country.

that one is half white

And now America is turning into a Brazilian shithole and Europe is prosperous and White.

Really makes you think.

First off whats wrong with West Virginia? Have you been there? Some of the nicest people you ever meet. Or how about anywhere rural America.Rather live in rural Ohio or WV than fucking Chicago or New York or South Cali

Lol nigger forgot white people built the entire country before the hoards of nigger skins came claiming creation.

Niggers have always been good at innovation. Look at how niggers innovated this old Hotel.

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=zZYJO7Lp1uY

When will the niggers blame whites for them being niggers? They do it everyday with their kike masters!

You must be extremely sheltered if you think your multiracial country is going to be a "paradise"

WV is poor as fuck

idk

where does everyone in the world want to live in a white country?

Then get the fuck over here cocksucker.

Those are the kinds of kikes and shit skins that call white people superior when they feel like they aren't getting their proper piece of white superiority!

Jesus fucking christ man. I thought that was a dead chicken at first.

Maybe the rich people just exploit the niggers more meaning a richer country. Yeah for the rich you stupid short sighted dumb fucking bastard nigger!

Poor in wealth not in people. Rather live here than other places I have been. Crime is not bad.
Live in the ghetto of a huge democrat owned city or out in the sticks of midwest.
Midwest every time.

It wasn't a shithole you dumb fuck, and the only people who emigrated were poor potatos dagos and other irrelevant trash. And USA wasn't even that interracial until 1965.

We love East Asians in general.

Belarus being poor has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they are white. European countries were essentially ethno-states until less than a century ago, during which time they conquered literally the world.

*Multiracial.

It was his and his wife's baby. I all but forgot about that. It is an Australoid that was going to sacrifice and ritual the corpse and then eat it because the baby came out Albino...

Sounds like a HATE CRIME to me!

This is called 'trolling'.

Asian women are the best.

Dat plastic face tho.

'Submit to us!'

Are you fucking serious right now? I mean I thought that Australoids not being human was just a meme. Jesus.

I want to live here (pic), seriously, all that white, superior evolutive stuff is just not for me, I prefer shit, degeneracy and corruption, I don't know why :/ it's in my shitskin genes I guess

They all look the same to me.

It's probably too late for America to become back to a super-duper majority white ethnostate (ie, 95% white), but it's still possible to salvage it to be high majority white (75%).

Having said that, there are practical ways to do it, and dumb approaches. The dumb approach is still immediately start talking about the white ethnostate. If you can't even get most whites onboard with it, it's a losing cause. There's too much baggage with the term and that approach.

The practical way is to convince the populace (white or not) that we need to drastically cramp down on all immigration. I don't give a fuck if it's immigration from Mexico or from Norway, all of it is bad (yeah I said it -- those damn white immigrants from Norway are more likely to be leftist shills that vote Democrat rather than for actual constitutional values). So that's the first step, drastically reduce or even halt all immigration, and fuck any notion of it being race specific. Naturally through time the white population will recover to more manageable levels if immigration is reduced.

One can try other ways to help keep a white majority such as reducing welfare, enhancing the armed citizenry (hey, if niggers or spics wanna play crime games, they can pay with their life), and increasing benefits for middle class families. But trust me, if you start talking about the white ethnostate, the reality of your cause drops significantly.

Be like Richard Nixon and dog whistle more.

The people that do this kind of shit for one are commiesque fucking piece of shit type boot-lickers and secondly these fucking le 56% fuck that do this shit have ugly and disgusting feet!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4117550/Chinese-restaurant-accused-serving-human-FEET-diners-Italy-gruesome-image-rotting-flesh-posted-online-waiter.html

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/restaurant-serve-human-feet-waiter-9617554

They just look like human feet. lol

SAUCE.

>There's too much baggage with the term and that approach.

That is your opinion. You wouldn't believe the things that can be done!

What are you talking about? That girl on pic is not even fucking American, she is Mainland Chinese beauty with Amasian feet.

For fucking starters, I don't want to see my brothers with fucking pancake faced subhumans.

Yeah that's the thing, I don't believe it can be done with the brute force method (advocating directly for the ethnostate).

If you can get everything achieved in a different way that's more viable, why not go for that instead?

Asian girls are unironicaly master race.

Looks like the butthurt roasties are here.

tbf that's a pretty specific section of roasties, the bitter middle-aged ones. None of those cunts were attractive younger women.

In order to be a master race both genders have to be relevant not one you goddamn shill.

Now that, I enjoy.

make a thread involving asian girls, and roasties come running, every time
and each time, they don't come running to apologize for their degeneracy, or promise to improve themselves, but they come here to insult anyone who dares threaten their stranglehold over western men and society

SHUT

I see no problem with this image

ppl r genetically predisposed to ppl who look like themselves

lmao, non-white countries are poor and irrelevant you autist

Uh... yes?

Why West Virginia? Iceland is an ethnostate

so asians remain exotic

Also if we can establish a truly free market then we will win in the long run

No, but they have a sizable amount of HLA genes giving them their high IQ. If we have to use chinky to get white women back in line, but get a little bit more HLA in the gene pool, that's not a bad thing.

Just a reminder that even before our shit immigration policy, White colonists to America were getting additional HLA from the natives. Who are basically Asian. And we created the best country on earth with it.

*blocks your path towards white ethnostate*

And yet we find the exotic sexy. We didn't get in tall wooden ships just to spread Jesus and trade. We wanted to rape other tribe's women. That is a natural impulse.

>rape=marry

lmfaooo did anyone call out these old hags?

>new worlder rationalisations 101

sauce please

Dunno, ask the nogs coming here.

I would rather go back to Korea than deal with you 56%. Yet I am stuck here, because I love my job.

We can always travel to other ethnostates (like Japan and Korea) and fuck those bitches, no problem with that, just don't waste your seed on them (or do it, but get the fuck away).

Fucking hell Sup Forums every time.

Sage.

돌아가 외국인

One word: Japan
Very very little crime
Everyone can speak the language fluently
Culture is all on the same page with same goals
etc, etc, etc burn some sage