Dad dies of cancer a few months ago

>dad dies of cancer a few months ago
>random sandnigger that have been placed in the city by the state talks to me
>tell him my dad died of cancer 3 days ago
>he gave me his condolences but still manages to bring up that he would burn in hell if he wasnt a muslim
>proceed to beat him up
>breaks nose, looses front tooth, tears a tendon from the shoulder
>gets reported to police
>only get a small fine because i got provoked in a sore and mentally unstable time.
>sandnigger had to pay to fix his tooth himself
>heard rumors police came to get him today because he is getting deported back to Morocco, because he faked ID and said he was from Syria

Fucking worth it. Pains me i didnt fuck him up more.

Good on ya mate. More balls that a fucken Swede would have.

BAAAAAAAAAAASED!

In ‘Murika they would have given him a talk show, keys to the city, 40 acres and his own line of health food snacks.

>THIS HAPPENED

Nice!
Condolences on your father though. Cancer is rough way to go.

F

Cherish the memories of your father. I was raised by my uncle, parents died when I was 2 y/o.

Good for you. I hope your dad was a devout Hindu or he will be reborn as a garden slug.

Sorry for your loss, gj user

I'll take things that didn't happen for $500

naisu

Sorry for your loss OP, your papa is in heaven smiling at what you did.
You made him proud, im sure.

>things that totally happen in europe

boy i wish any part of this was true, but it is to good to be true

>Things that never happened

You should find him in public and stare at him from a distance.

Shit forgot to change my flag to poo. Repost this thread in a few hours and I'll do it right.

Its a miracle what you can get away with if your doctor confirms you were in sad and aggressive place watching your father fade away from 90 kg to 40 kg laying on his death bed watching him die, then being provoked verbally by a stranger, also i have a clean slate and no history of violence so it didnt even end up in court, the 'Conflict council' made me agree to pay a 3000 kroner fine(500 dollars) in american money, with still a clean slate if i dont act violent in 3 years.

Yeah, sandniggers are assholes
Kill jews

Cant, he is probably in custody waiting for the first plane to Morocco

Think you choose the wrong flag by mistake in that painting Sven.

A good example for us if true.

> (OP)
>>Things that never happened
Daily double.

Sorry user

So you are telling me that you wouldnt black out a go full extermination mode if someone disrespected your dad which you lost 3 days ago? Are you really such a pussy? Even if that guy was a natsoc norwegian i would assault him, it just happens that this time it was an illegal sandnigger.

Good to see Norway isn't as cucked as Sweden.

And it will stay like that after the kid arrives too

>3 days ago
LARP/10

kek

Muslims and nigs almost always rove in packs, the fact you were with one alone made your story sound fake of the bat

You did a good service. If you hadn't sent him to the hospital, they never would have found out he lied and he would still be ruining your country.

Nice job hero!

If you truly loved your father, you wouldnt be shitposting here merrily, instead, you'd have filled the role of your father as a provider of your family.

In citys maybe, but i live in a rural town with 2000 inhabitants, we got 20 migrants from different backgrounds, the somalis dont go with eritreans, the syrians dont go with moroccans etc, they usally go 2 or 3 together to the shop because maximum one got the IQ enough to know how much money the stuff cost, but sometimes they go alone if they are just getting a few groceries for the dinner or snacks etc, so no, its not very unbelievable when they live right by the shop in a small rural town which they expect only kindness and cuckness, guess that have changed now though. Even though the friend he have used to go to the shop with before, looks like a total beta, i doubt he would intervene. Hope he gets deported aswell.

>>heard rumors police came to get him today because he is getting deported back to Morocco, because he faked ID and said he was from Syria
: c)

>Chimpout: Viking Edition
good job norsebro

i love how you can barely see the swedish flag underneath the norwegian one

this made my day lmao. you are the best.

>this swede actually recolored the flag into a norwegian one instead
the absolute state of svens.

fuck yeah bro!

also this story reminds me of a tale my father told me
my father worked as a bouncer and some turk (i think) tried to stab him cause he mistook him for someone else which the turk had some beef with. the other bouncer managed to get a hold of him, and the two of them proceeded to beat him up. the guys in the club heard what happened and went outside to help kick the turk's ass
dad said "there were no words for the beating he took"

Seriously though, your dad is probably burning in hell right this second.

Why were you talking to him

Norcuck Btfo

Your old man is lolling in the afterlife while watching loops of the deportation on heavens goytube. Salutations Nordbro!

Your troll-fu is weak.

Your ancestors are smiling upon you, Nord

i bet your dad got cancer from your actions

God damn I love Norway

F af.
Hope all else is going well with you OP.

What if the muslim guy was right and your dad is in hell for not being a muslim?

It would mean you are a defacto criminal.

Maybe that marokkaner wanted to relieve your pain by converting some of it into anger and letting you use him as a bunching bag?

20 D morrocan gambit

Good job lad.

You'd think that a Brit would be good at English comprehension

Wtf I love mooslems nao

But did your father believe that salvation is by grace through faith, and not of your own works, offered by Jesus Christ? No? He's in hell.

>when a bobs and vegana poster is more traditional than you
Good on ya Indiabro, also checked

Conflict coucil isn't a legal institution, if you didn't sign any documents or have a lawyer present you can sue them back.

Council I mean.

Haha there is actually some very based people in Norway when it comes to immigration, trust me, just trust me.

And that Muslim was Hitler and I was Albert Einstein.

cool story faggot. reported for not being a political thread.

Fuck off Kaffer.

Do you work in The Daily Bugle by any chance?

beating up people is wrong. I don't care what he said to you.

NORWAY BESTWAY

My dad died in 2015, and my older brother almost a year ago. Man I gives nary a fuck if someone talked shit about them, because the way I look at it, their both hanging out with Abraham Lincoln, the 3 Stooges, John Wayne etc. Theyre fucking way better off than us still stuck on planet Shithole. Even if there is no afterlife, theyre still better off, because they now walk through infinity, returning from where they came from.