Is abortion correct?

What is the right thing to do in a situation like that?
My girlfriend is pregnant, she has a bipolar disorder, three months ago she had a suicide attempt. She took a lot of pills and ended up in the hospital. I am currently aware that she is pregnant and we think about abortion.
The fetus has a high probability of being born sick or dead by the medication that my girlfriend takes, it is highly toxic for pregnancy. If she stops taking her medication, it can affect her condition even more. My girlfriend can not be stable with a child, she could kill him in a mania attack.
What do you think is right?
In my country, abortion is legal.

Other urls found in this thread:

fubartrivia.com/the-man-with-the-constant-shedding-skin/
google.com/search?q=miracle of birth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill Your girlfriend and yourself you degenerate

Then abort.
The sooner, the better.

Abortion is murder, but the gravity of murder doesn't sit on the lost potentials of the murdered rather on its rights which are a direct manifestation of its wills; a baby, while certainly a developed lifeform in many ways, possibly aware of itself and with instincts taking their first roots, doesn't really have many wills and the ones it has get overshadowed by the wills of its makers or rulers which will impose rights on the baby not based on its wills but on their own wills in regard to it.

>Abortion is murder
Hitler, Mao, Mussolini and Stalin all said the same thing. Are you guys all related?

Most abortions kill brown fetuses. It should stay legal for now.

>killing a creature is not a form of murder
Explain your reasoning in a way that doesn't form a circle.

i guess some people like keeping MONSTERS alive

>The fetus has a high probability of being born sick or dead by the medication that my girlfriend takes, it is highly toxic for pregnancy. If she stops taking her medication, it can affect her condition even more. My girlfriend can not be stable with a child, she could kill him in a mania attack.
She's obviously not a good mother. But you're committed to the life you've created now.
These are things you NEED to think ahead about user.
Reap what you sow.

You won't get a good answer on Sup Forums. Just everyone calling everyone else's onion shit.

holy fucking shit what the fuck is that

This x 100

That poor thing isn't going to stay alive for long.

It raises a question though: when is abortion correct? only when the baby is malformed? only when it may live a life of suffering? or even when healthy and the parents are wealthy but simply don't want the baby?

That raises the further question of whether a life of suffering is better than no life at all.

There are kids with that condition who are now teenagers, by the way.

dickcheese.png

>Explain your reasoning in a way that doesn't form a circle.
It's logical.
At birth, a baby is its own human being. Birth is a radical change. In biology we call the woman's egg an amniotic sac. It doesn't have a hard calcium shell like hatching animals do, but it is literally an egg. The fetus is submerged in the amniotic fluid until birth/hatching just like any other egg. It's literally an egg until the day the woman's "water" breaks. And that's when the fetus dramatically changes from a submerged organism to a living, breathing human being in our world. The ductus venosus and hepatic portal vein suddenly close off. The lungs begin to open and the skin is exposed to air. It really is the miracle that this egg hatches and this thing becomes alive. By stark contrast, a sperm interacting with an egg is nothing compared to this.

At birth the fetus become its own living human being. We count how long it's been alive by how many years it has lived since its moment of birth. We celebrate the birth day, not the day of fertilization. Legal personhood is conferred on the infant at birth.

A blastocyst is not a person. It is living human tissue, but it is not a living human being yet. Fetal termination is removal of that tissue. It is not killing anything because the fetus is not "alive" yet. It is living human tissue, but not a living being.

This where I am. Getting rid of abortion is literally advocating for more nigglets.

how horrifying
poor girl

This. A sensible approach that is rational and reasonable. Thank you user.

That's relative to personally arbitrated points of reference.
Even if the parents had reasonable and informed predictions on the future life of the baby and agreed on it being unworthy of being lived, perhaps the baby could have grown to reach a different conclusion, even had it lived the same events that were predicted.
Or viceversa.

You are implying that his argument is that "killing a creature is not a form of murder". How very SJW of you. You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why murder is wrong; you can't because it isn't inherently wrong, there are cases where it is and others where it doesn't matter.
>inb4 b-but muh Palestinian mythology from 999999 years ago says so
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Some of them are doing alright user.
fubartrivia.com/the-man-with-the-constant-shedding-skin/

only for whites, black abortion is not fine, white race must end now to destroy racism and bigotry

Your gf needs an abortion & then you need to get out of being her bf

It is only right when it threatens the life of the mother. Which in this case does.

That's a tough situation, sorry to hear you're going through this. If you don't want to abort there are mood stabilizers that your girlfriend can take that are safe to take during pregnancy. Best of luck

Kill it ASAP to reduce the chance of it having the cognitive capability to be considered a sentient being, abortion is murder but abominations cannot be allowed to exist.

if you are white dont abort it just put the baby up for adoption from birth.

They're born with their skin inside out. Worst part is that it can't be detected with ultrasound.

You have prove to me OP that abortion is good. Now abort yourself out of existence.

oh no this particular disorder harlequin ichthyosis( if you want to know) the baby lives and EXCRUCIATING LIFE as their skin is dry and has cracks everywhere and they have to live there whole life on mosturizing cream & retinoids to help their FOREVER DRY skin oldest survivor is a mom now eughhh

Take that bitch to a therapist and love her you fucking degenerate. Do everything you can for that child because he/she is the future.

Thats too big and developed for 12 weeks.

not an abortion

Op take my advice my girlfriend is 8 weeks preg and we bought the abortion pill set today for 400$ because neither of us are ready for children financially and other misc reasons but anyway what im saying is do the abortion pills if she isint too far along yet dont make a big fucking mistake and ruin the rest of your life

>Retinoids
>While pregnant
JUST

Kill yourself you fucking traitor.

This is moronic if he has a chance to undo his fuck up he should do it 100% not just for himself but for the potential child and taxpayers

You're talking about killing a child let's just set that straight. Look at some kid out there minding his own business doing his own thing, and imagine the parents saying "I wish I'd killed you while I had the chance." Pretty fucked up right?

With that said life is fucked up and sometimes you have to do fucked up things. So the choice is yours, are you willing to literally kill someone at random you've never met to cut ties with your psycho girlfriend?

If yes, do it.
If no, then don't.
I don't care what you do to be honest, I just want you to fully own your decisions and make them openly without euphemisms.

It's immoral for anyone other than the one suffering to make that choice.

Abortion caused a decline in birthrates that made mass immigration necessary in the first place

but hey if the baby comes out like this those taxpayers can screw off right ?

It pains me to know people willingly give birth to such cases.

Probably came from india

There's a lot more wrong with that baby than just its eye. It's terminal

Nice try m8 but im doing you and myself a favor

>It really is the miracle that this egg hatches and this thing becomes alive. By stark contrast, a sperm interacting with an egg is nothing compared to this.
That's stupid.
You're using rhetoric to downplay one part of the mystery of life by concealing it behind the single word "interacting" while arbitrarily agrandizing a different part by describing it in depth, there's no actual logic in your argument.

Not all fetuses are at the stage of blastocysts before being birthed.

Birth itself does not create as many changes in the baby as would turning on a diesel engine in addition to an electric one a car may be running on.

By all definitions we have of what being alive means, a newborn baby is exactly as alive as a baby, lets say, 2 days before being birthed, often way more as can be proved by prematurely extracted babies.
You could argue that the premature baby would become alive because it passes through a form of birth, but a similar reasoning could be had to make all abortions involve a form of birthing.

If you want to say that blastocysts are not supposed to be treated as people, while newborn babies are, and conscious of the fact that there's a very gradual passage from blastocyst to baby and not much difference between a newborn baby and a baby soon to be birthed, then what is the point on this growth spectrum that should be taken as limit and why?
the moment of birth, is an arbitration dictated by experience but not a decision made on logic of all pieces of the argument being discussed.

Sometimes you have to make decisions for the greater good.

Liberals always use the .01% to represent the whole when pushing their arguments.
Post pics of medical records proving your gf is pregnant, larper.

>terminal
i know
the point i tried to make is the baby is already dead at birth no nose no oxygen boom dead its sad really.

Ill post pics of the pills when my gf falls asleep

I feel ashamed that you're an American. Irrelevant scum like you will be the first to go when the race war comes, you have nothing to fight for.

I never said murder is always wrong, the first thing I suggested to OP is to murder the baby since it has no rights.

it's natural, happens in nature all the time. wats incorrect is thoughtlessness, lack of situational awareness. dont waste money on the abortion. kill your gf then yourself.

The "greater good" can go screw.
It's judeo-bolshevik bullshit.
WHOSE greater good, that's the question.
OP's?
The State's?
The economy's?
The White race's?

Yeah it's sensible...if you're totally retarded

Be like Iceland.

And yet the majority of their population still manages to look like inbred snowapes. Amazing.

Oh yeah, because a few pills proves everything you've said, right? Post some proof. If you can't post at least a little something that verifies all of those circumstances you just invented then you are nothing more than a larp.

That test positive yeah. But killing a baby because you're afraid of something that is extremely unlikely is fucking stupid.

Those who rail against women who choose to abort DS babies are fooled into thinking every DS child is just like the ones they see on TV who look different but have the same intelligence as the average Amerimutt

Perfect example of what should happen. All birth defects should be aborted when found out. It improves the society literally from ground up.

>I have nothing to fight for
can you elaborate?
im not sure why you would turn on your fellow white man for something thats not only not affecting you at all but helping even if in the smallest way possible..i intend to raise a family of well taught white kids im just not doing it when i know i cant provide a worthy life for them yet.

>a person in a coma has no will
>Hence, I can legally kill them

Don't be so fucking dense.

The greater good of everybody including that potential child

Lol dude ill post pics of the abortion pills and thats it im not doxing myself so some stupid nigger can feel like im not larping

Nigger your line of reasoning would allow for post-birth abortions

I don't think he was talking about legality, just the lesser immorality. Like the difference between shooting a prisoner and brutally buthering him like the cartels did to that kid.

They're both wrong, but one is more wrong.

>the mystery of life
Biologists say reproduction is just a continuation of the living process. Birth is such a radical change that it has earned the name "miracle".

> concealing it behind the single word "interacting"
You don't think a nearby zygote interacts with a gamete? Do you have a preferred euphemism on your planet?

>arbitrarily agrandizing
I didn't come up with the Miracle of Birth. You can Google it (about 43,400,000 results) if you're struggling with the popularity or origin of it.

>there's no actual logic in your argument.
Serious denial. I listed the steps, described the process. And it's not just my opinion that birth is a miracle. Apparently a lot of human beings agree:
google.com/search?q=miracle of birth

>The greater good of everybody
Even the pygmies in Africa?

1) You do not have a girlfriend. Can tell by the prose used.

2) This hypothetical scenario does not allow for an abortion. You can tell your teacher it doesn't work: the reason being is there are ways of ensuring that gestation and birth take place without major complications. Medical science has methods of ensuring the health of both mother and child. Refer to medical journals for detailed case histories.

3) Abortion is unjustified murder. If the woman/girl and man/boy in question we're irresponsible for personal pleasure to impregnate someone with diagnosed health issues, that does not mean execute the baby for the couple's irresponsibility (as an innocent bystander). The couple in question should had sought medical guidance beforehand to ensure that no one outside of the coupling would be affected.

4) Saged. Now #$&@ off.

Abort NOW if it's before 13 weeks.

The babies myelin sheath and brain are not developed therefore the babies nervous system is equivalent to an earthworm.

Still ask the doctor to kill the fetus fast as possible.

If after 13 weeks it's too late. Unless you have a doctor tell you that the baby 100 percent will be physically or mentally retarded. Or that the baby's health is in danger, only in that case should you Abort after 13 weeks.

You should have already aborted though... it's best before 8 weeks when a fetus nervous system is little more then a notocord.

We like keeping people alive. Only monsters hunt people. Monster.

>You don't think a nearby zygote interacts with a gamete? Do you have a preferred euphemism on your planet?
Are you Jewish by any chance?
I ask because you're arguing like one.

Nah gas them of course.

You could easily post something without doxxing yourself unless you're a complete fucking moron. Pills prove nothing at all. So once again, post something that proves your perfect little story that makes it easier to rationalize killing an unborn baby or your nothing more than a larp.

Why would a woman like that not be sterilized in the first place ? Jesus Christ.

Yes

>You could argue that the premature baby would become alive because it passes through a form of birth, but a similar reasoning could be had to make all abortions involve a form of birthing.
It wouldn't be reasonable for abortions unless the fetus were viable, that stage of development where the lungs are developed and the fetus can breathe on its own. That last abortion thread really opened my eyes to the biblical verses and how they are similar to our scientific knowledge.

You, your girlfriend, and your child are all probably worse than minorities. Keep that in mind and don't fall for the "we need more wypipo".

A person in coma has usually expressed the will to not be killed while in coma, expressed the will to handle the right on the will of someone else or agreed to the terms the society has on how to handle said right.

Yup man your right im just larping you got me shucks guess i lose your such a big internet tough guy

>All birth defects should be aborted when found out.
Suddenly a ghost town on Sup Forums

Lol

Moral questions can not have a "correct" or "incorrect" answer user. We do not have access to the mechanisms in our psychologies that define our subjective morality. That being said, consult a doctor and see what your options are. If the child can be born healthy, you should keep it, otherwise the decision is up to you.

Do not kill your child, please. There is always a way. If your gf is degenerate, you can use testimonies and medical records to take custody of the child. He/she will be better with you or someone from the family who can provide.

Abortion goes against the principles of most people who post here. You always keep talking about white future etc... well there's your chance (assuming you're white). Remember, only good goys abort.

God Bless and make the right decision

>Everybody I don't like is a Jew
>Are you Jewish by any chance?
>I ask because you're arguing like one.
>I'm Sup Forums's resident expert at Jewish Argumentation
I'm an atheist, so something else is causing your butthurt.

I never said I was a tough guy. What I said is that your story is bullshit. And you just proved it. Nice LARP, faggot.

Well, you can tie her to a bed y'know, no medications needed then

Yup man your so right im just larping you are the number 1 internet detective man woah truly a marvel of man run along now

>Abortion goes against the principles of most people who post here
The feel I'm getting is that the vast majority of us are OK with abortion for one reason or another, but a very tiny shrill minority uses it to bait the ignorantly religious and pseudo-moralizers.

At least I don't make up stories to try to persuade people to kill babies.

>kill babies
Isn't that illegal? You must not have any clue what you're talking about.

Haha yup man im just larping to try to convince random anons to get abortions fuck dude you foild my master plan drats!

So you admit your gf isn't pregnant then?

If the Left can call men women, then I get to call a fetus a baby.

>I'm an atheist
Yes, typically most Jews are.

Shes whatever you wanna think in your head user