Will you still love him in 10 years?

Will you still love him in 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MAPPA_Info/status/870637479790952448
youtu.be/8KViwWyp8Gg
instagram.com/otayurilovelove/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did anybody get theirs?

I'll love him even when he's cancerous and senile.

Yes but he won't go bald that fast, he's still got another decade or two in him.

Maybe he won't go bald at all and he has a receeding hairline and a highforehead. Maybe piggy won't get fat post retirement either, since it was mostly being depressed that made him gain weight.

He'll get depressed again when Vitya goes bald.

Post underrated caps.

>Piggy's blush
Bet he was awake the whole time. Cute.

He was, he said so.

True. But afterwards it seems like he couldn't sleep because of nerves, in that shot it seems like he can't sleep because Bald is right on top of his dick.

The ugliest bald.

That's this Bald.

How happy was Victor?

I still remember a post I read about this scene, the op said Victor was showing true selfless dedication to Yuuri by making sure Yuuri stayed in bed and slept.

He's still beautiful even in his ugliest

Frog Bald is best!

bald can literally fall asleep anytime, anywhere. lucky him.

Piggy doesn't look stellar either. They both need their beauty rest.

>still
I've always hated Daiz.

That sixhead

Pls no bully

>baldfags so butthurt they immediately made another cancer thread

Stay salty.

>Yuuri's little blushu
Crush me to death with your thighs

Do you ever stop being bitter?

mobile.twitter.com/MAPPA_Info/status/870637479790952448

Mappa is opening a Sendai branch.

/yoi/, what's your favorite Victor moment?

Is that based Otsuka?

>liking Daiz

Never.

>baldfat have entire show under their belt
>bikefairy have 5 min screentime a few pages in a 22 page mango and a few moments in a program
>blows baldfat the fuck out in popularity on dumblr

Atleast they are realizing the superior pair even if they are disgusting landwhales.

Episode 6 was so underrated. I sincerely thought they banged each other at this point.

5 and 6 really felt like a huge step in their relationship. I wish we would get an OVA set between the time skip between 4 and 5, too. They acted so close so suddenly, it's a shame we missed out.

Daiz?

I need another extra manga depicting the days they spent together in Hasetsu.

This

That was popularity for that week, of course people were gonna be talking about bikefairy after WTTM

go back on there and gloat then

I still want their beach date. Knowing it was going to be in the show and not seeing it is painful.

When pig asks him to be his coach and you can pinpoint the exact moment he falls in love and proves how pure he is

Just imagining how analblasted you must have been when you saw bikefairy above literally everyone else at number one and saw that baldfat wasn't even top 3. fuck i'm getting hard just thinking about it

Even an ugly bald is a beautiful bald. I want to marry this man.

Nigga its fucking dumblr

I've said this before but I feel this is the most underappreciated of the banquet shots. Jesus just look at those legs.

I enjoyed the new straddling caps from the last BD

most people here are from dumblr tho i won't discriminate i enjoy drinking their tears too

Who, Saitama? Yes absolutely

i'm glad they fixed that

fairyfag confirmed shitposters

MAPPA's president always reminds of the "killer" in Memories of Murder.

Unless they ruin his character in the sequel somehow, yeah probably.

Piggy's body language is so masculine in the dance scenes, it's beautiful. So are the rolled up sleeves. No wonder Bald was swept off his feet.

6 was the episode that convinced me once for all that this show was being made by actual madwomen

Of course. He's not gonna lose his gorgeous silver locks so soon though.

I can guarantee 99% of those here saying they love him and YoI will forget about these boys after whatever the next fujoflavor of the season is, just like they stopped obsessing over the boys from Free and Osomatsu. Fucking disgusting seasonal waifu/husbandofags.

No, but I miss him now

If YOI is like any fujo series, it's T&B and will get the same long term commitment in it's fans. And the fans are shippers, not husbandofags.

youtu.be/8KViwWyp8Gg

Stephane honestly surprises me how much I'm reminded of Victor. Also I wonder if Deniss was at all inspired by Fairy's black blades.

Except the season has been over for at least half a year now and most YoI fans still haven't moved on. Fujos are more loyal than people believe, a lot still love and draw fanart of series long dead/ended

It helps there hasn't been a new hotness to steal everyone's hearts. The last two seasons have been awful.

My love is true and has been tested many times.

New stuff has been happening every now and then since it ended though and most recently WTTM blew everyone's minds so it's not like it's been stagnant since it ended.

It's inevitable that popularity peaks as it airs and some series are just gonna be fads, but yeah otaku and fujos don't drop shit as easily as people say.

How is Osomatsu doing anyway, popularity wise? I'm surprised that YOI is so close to outselling it when the first bd sold so much, but it seemed to miss the chance to capitalize on the popularity with s2.

I can't help but think of Fairy when I watch this, I wonder if he was inspired by his black skates as well. He did watch the show afterall.

I should've trusted it was gonna be gay when Bald was looking this lovingly at Pig in the ed

Only if his dick is wet and performs anal slavery shit fuck nigger damn homie pass me that Dr. Pepper spray my asshole am I right

Jokes on you. The last thing I cared about was kawoshin and that lasted over 3 years only surviving on merch

Still riding down the hype of WTTM but I'm finally getting hit with the first waves of realization that it might be awhile until more Fairy content. Fuck. and I thought waiting for Yuratchka to really come back from the war during episodes 5-7 was bad. Atleast he always looks great in merch and art so there's that to keep me sustained for awhile until the movie or something else is announced before that.

Is making a wedding invitation for BaldFat embarrassing if it's a nip that makes them?

So you only watched Yoi for Fairy? How many eps did you skip?

Yes.
They are just better made, but still cringy.

Do you think YOI will outsell Osomatsu-san?

Am I the only one who thought this looked like he was wearing a wedding veil?

Probably yes.

Thai BikeFairyfags had a wedding reception recently. They even had a bike there and everything, not sure if it's the exact one. Pretty sure they also sent out invitations too.

>tfw you weren't invited to the BikeFairy wedding
>tfw want to catch Fairy's bouquet but best boys just married each other so no point

>wins GPF
>birthday happens at the perfect time that the show is still immensely popular so gets lots of attention and art
>almost always the cutest in official illustrations
>gets lots of merch that is cheaper to buy on auctions than Baldfat
>adorable manga and beautifully animated full EX skate

I don't want to get too greedy. Fairy content has been really good since the show ended. I'll be happy with whatever else comes in the meantime.

you can tell this thread is full of men because women don't care about hairlines half as much.

Taiwanese did it too instagram.com/otayurilovelove/

Mainly for Fairy yes, but I enjoyed the skating and side characters as well. I didn't skip anything, just didn't pay attention and tabbed out for most of 5-7 unless Fairy was onscreen.

i'm always surprised at the level of commitment fujos have

That was them actually, sorry I'm retarded. Man, it would have been really cool to be there and celebrate with them.

It's possible, though depends on what vol 6 sells in the 2nd week. Need about 16k more to overtake Osomatsu average overall. Yoi usually has a good second week, but the last volume could be pretty front loaded as well.

Is it really greed when that's just the bar they set for him? If all I'm getting is consistent perfection, I'm going to expect it from now on.

Seriously though, I'll probably be happy too as long as he doesn't get suddenly shafted again in whatever it is that's released from this point on. Thinking about going on Fairy pilgrimage in the meantime. I'm jelly as fuck watching the Nip Fairyfags on twitter go to Ice Castle, Barcelona and Moscow on theirs. Maybe I'll visit the new cafe.

I'm trying to keep my expectations low for the movie and assuming he will be shafted. As long as the scenes and plot he gets are quality development for him I'll be happy enough.

Not gonna lie, even after the bonuses and everything the creators haven't earned my trust yet. It's really amazing and everything not knocking the content itself (no matter how big or small Fairy content always delivers in terms of quality), but it's merely a first step in the right direction to me. Whether or not they stay consistent in the future with not shafting him is yet to be seen. I'm hoping for the best ofcourse, but their track record isn't exactly great so my expectations are low when it comes to that. I'm sure whatever they do give him either way will be great quality. That's the only consistency I've come to rely on and it's carried me this far and hasn't failed me yet atleast.

Will Cao Bin ever get any speaking lines?

Baldfat is too cute.

Anyone has some rare lewds?

When is the movie coming out?

Sexy and cute at the same time, they must have the most fun sex life

Besides JJ being a good Christian boy, is there anything else interesting in the bd booklet?

A little bloggy but my friends girlfriend left him because his balding got pretty bad

>惚れる

>fall in love

What did they mean by this?

in what context was this spoken?

I still love Gankutsuou from 2004 and T&B from 2011, I will never stop loving YoI.

1話ではヴィクトルが主人公である勇利が惚れるだけの素晴らしいスケーターだということを説明するために

>"In episode 1, in order to explain how the main character Yuuri's skating was so great that it would make Victor fall in love with him, we tried drawing a three and a half minute skating scene"

And the wording is explicitly about Yuuri, not in Yuuri's skating

I don't even love him now, One Punch Man was shit.