Friday night osu!

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the official Frid/a/y night Osu! thread. Come join us as we touch circles, call each others waifu and favorite anime shit, or just make new friends.

All Sup Forums lobbies will have the password "rage" and can be found by simply typing "Sup Forums" in the multiplayer search bar. Please make sure to choose songs accordingly to the lobby's prescribed difficulty.

Fuck timezones its too late for me

It's not night yet dickhead.

it is here

I hate this game.

Why?

Not him but I hate it because despite the pain, I can't stop.

This game looks so different after a break. It's fascinating how much it affects your reading.

Honestly though, I've been going back to ar8 for 2 weeks after raging too much on some random 6* that I couldn't fc nor acc, and that alone fixed so much my reading that I basically can fc them without much effort now.

Fucking low ar is the answer to everything.

>mfw switched from mouse to tablet a couple of days ago
>mfw I'm left-handed but use my mouse in the right hand, which means I'm not used to tapping with my right hand and have to relearn that now that I use the tablet with the left hand.

On the plus side, the actual aiming with the tablet is really nice.

But mouse can everything

Any of you play taiko?

badly

I'm mid 3-digit, if that's enough.

Is that the one with the fruit or the pianos falling?

No that's Accumulate the Fruits

Kind of similar.
>canĀ“t do streams for shit because my tapping can only be so fast
>have better speed on the right hand but changing hands means relearning to play

bump

How do i stop my heart from beating so fast whenever i'm near the end of a map and i'm about to fc? I don't hold my breath when I play and I make an effort to not flex any part of my body or make rigid movements,

I normally drink a couple beers to relax

fuuck i have the same problem
shitmiss chokes incoming

Wouldn't that make me worse overall except when im going for a fc? Also to clarify I only have this problem when i try to fc. if i missed a single note at the beginning and hit everything afterwards my heart rate is steady.

yeah it sucks. and then when my fucking hands start to sweat.

> wouldn't that make me worse overall

I mean, I play fine after some alcohol, don't get trashed.

I know exactly what you are talking about with the panic of missing from a FC, it is just adrenaline.

No, I can play Mania and CTB just fine but Taiko gives me really big headache.

I forgot to transfer all my maps before I wiped my old HDD. Does anyone have a massive map pack or some compilations that aren't shit?

any berserk beatmaps?