BUDAPEST (Reuters) - A Budapest church has called off a memorial mass it was planning to hold in honor of a former...

>BUDAPEST (Reuters) - A Budapest church has called off a memorial mass it was planning to hold in honor of a former Hungarian leader and Nazi ally on Saturday - International Holocaust Remembrance Day - after protests from Hungarian Jews and the World Jewish Congress.

>Parliament’s deputy speaker who is member of the ruling Fidesz party of Prime Minister Viktor Orban, had been due to speak at the event called in memory of interwar Governor Miklos Horthy.

>The planned ceremony for Horthy, an admiral who led Hungary for 24 years until 1944 and handed over hundreds of thousands of Jews to the Nazis, triggered strong objections from Jewish organizations.

>With the WJC declaring it a provocative measure honoring an “unabashed anti-semite”, the Budapest church which had organized the Catholic ceremony, canceled the event on Thursday.

>WJC President Ronald S. Lauder asked Orban to intervene, calling the event “nothing short of a provocative measure.”

>“The terror that Admiral Horthy, an unabashed anti-Semite, inflicted on the Jewish community of Hungary ... and his role in the deportation and murder of hundreds of thousands of Jews, must never be forgotten and can never be excused,” Lauder wrote in a letter to Orban.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror_(Hungary)
reuters.com/article/us-hungary-israel/hungary-israel-seek-closer-ties-as-orban-campaign-unnerves-jews-idUSKBN1A214O
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Romania#Ethnic_groups
youtu.be/gF9R8UbKDtk?t=5m35s
youtu.be/wnDYxpx5WP8
youtu.be/7hGZ1-Y4PeM?t=52
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Margarethe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>After Hungary’s occupation by Germany in March 1944, still under Horthy’s rule, Hungarian gendarmes and state organizations collaborated in the deportation of close to half a million Jews. Horthy stopped the deportations only in July 1944.

Daily reminder that kikes will continue to hate you even if you help them. Horthy would eventually be deposed by the Nazis and replaced by Ferenc Szalasi who not only resumed deportations but actively committed pogroms against Hungarian jews. Kek.

Uh oh, It's jews are victims so cancel an event one day and your country is brown and dumb the next day.

Okay, that was a good punchline, kek. Hypocritical kikes

Bamp

Goddamn this enrages me.

didn't he actually protect jews more or less?

He did. Horthy was old nobility and he owned a deep sense of honor and morality. Jews are their own worst enemy.

In fact, Horthy was only interested in eradicating communism. In doing so, he necessarily presided over the executions of many Jews as communism and Judaism are inextricably linked. Horthy wasn't ignorant of this, but he never sought reprisal agains tthose Jews who had not supported the disastrous Hungarian Bolshevik reign during the interwar period. Modern kikes see no distinction, of course. Horthy was evil because his regime executed Jews. Nevermind that the Jews Horthy's regime executed were all traitors and bolsheviks who had participated in atrocities against Hungarians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror_(Hungary)

Good, fuck that criminal

>Horthy wasn't ignorant of this, but he never sought reprisal agains tthose Jews who had not supported the disastrous Hungarian Bolshevik reign during the interwar period. Modern kikes see no distinction, of course.

Of course. This should be a lesson.

You might think "not all jews are bad", but they will stab you in the back regardless. The 'good' jews will always defend the bad ones.

>that picture

be cursed by the eternal bugs you faggot

Degenerate bozgor-lover.

>Insulting captain Codreanu

And this is why you're Israel's bitch , mr Mutt.

>insulting one of the founding fathers of fascism

Get fucked,Gonzales

>trash talks communists and jews
>shits on the guy who BTFOd both

i wonder who is behind this post

arzi în iad bozgor retardat

oh look the gypsy gang is here

marshi scripete

mfw La abominación infernal de las San Francisco gives me a (You)

N-ai vreun razboi prin Siria in care sa mori? Avort tradator de tara.

>m-muh gypsy
said the Hungarian amerimutt between his burger stained teeth as his sweat dropped from his fat cheek, realizing he will never get Transylvania back, as Drumpf will send his ass to die for Israel.

Just a bit of bantz lads (I am Hungarian by blood). We've much history together and we should learn to laugh and fight together again.

fights and bants however you like but transylvania will never be hungarian bucko

sure...

>Horthy's reluctance to contribute to the German war effort and the Holocaust in Hungary, as well as refusing to hand over Hungarian Jews to German authorities, coupled with several attempts to strike a secret deal with the Allies of World War II, eventually led the Germans to invade and take control of the country in March 1944 in Operation Margarethe.
What the fuck are these kikes crowing about? What?

Bozgor the jews weren't the only civilians you killed during ww2.Remember that we were on the same side and you guys killed women and children who had for countless generations. lived on the land you took from us.

He lived here in exile so he must not be a bad guy.
>Admiral Nicholas Horthy, former regent of Hungary (2R) exiled to Estoril standing with his wife, grandson Stephan Horthy and his daughter-in-law Countess Elena Horthy in front of a borrowed house.
>January 01, 1950

>post a funny blacked meme of their boi
>MASS TRIGGERING
>"Hey bro I just joked a bit. Where is your sense of humor?"
>"HURR DURR YOU NEVER GET TRANSYLVANIA BACK STUPID FUCKING BOZGOR."
This is why speaking with romanians a waste of time.

Romanians helped Admiral Horthy seize power. We may have our differences, but our histories and futures are inextricably linked.

dă -te în mă-ta de ratat

ignore the bassarabian , Transilvania was never theirs to begin with.

you mean horthy was installed as regent by the romanians? you had a jewish bolshevik government beforehand

You are behaving just like a fucking kike, have some dignity at least.

Remember what they have taken from us.

"In the year 6406 (898) the magyars passed by Kiev, over the mountains that today we call Ugor Koie and reached the Dniper where they put up their tents, for they were nomads, as are the Polovcii. Coming from the East they ran through the tall mountains and started fighting the vlachs and slavs who lived there. For the slavs settled there a while before , only to be enslaved by the vlachs. In the end, the magyars banished the vlachs and took this land, settling together with the slavs who were again subjects, and from then onward this country was named Hungary'' - Nestor's Kievan Rus Chronicle''

''Might be, but if you look at the family tree of the Hunyadi family, you'll see that the first reported member was called "Costea", a name which is of latin origin (Constantinus). The second generation of the Hunyadi family was comprised of Serbe (Serban, formed from the latin "servus") and Radol (Radu, of slav origin). Only from the third generation of the family do we get the "Voyk" variation. As I've said before, pinpointing the exact origins of these families is very, very hard, as the various sources directly contradict each other - if we look at the direct sources out there, we'll see that even the Hungarians of that age admit that Jon was of Vlach origin, with his family moving from Wallachia to Transylvania (brought there by King Sigismund).''

Get cucked,hunbois

pariu ca asta e Chaim si ie rusine sa posteze cu flagu sau dupa ce i-am zis mai sus.

You are behaving like a fucking nigger. You can do everything, you can criticize everybody, but God help those from the gypo shitposting if you ever call out romanians.

Call us out?How and when did you call us out?You posted a degenerate image of our Leader and I called you out on your shit, and my fellow countrymen who were folowing the thread did the same.

This is now a defecation thread.

>implying I posted the image
>implying I'm the only hungarian in this thread
Don't blend the things with false accusation. I just simply came to this thread beacuse I saw a pic of Horty. I didn't posted the image.

>You posted a degenerate image of our Leader
It wasn't him. Check geoflag and ID. It was "muh Hungarian ancestry" American citizen user.

-What does a romanian get after sex?
10 years to life.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Thread already derailed by gypo shitposting, no surprise.
Might as well leave this here , maybe the mass triggering will give some of you a heart attack.

Anyway, the situation is something like this: most of the people views Horthy as a good leader, who tried his best, but messed it up big time at the end of his reign. He was an antisemite, but he didn't want to kill the Jews.
Orbán is trying to introduce a soft Horthy-cult in the public mind, most likely to make the his "charismatic right-wing strongman leader" image more acceptable. He wants to become a softer (?) version of Horthy and reviving the Horthy cult is a key element in this.
And (((some))) are not happy with this.
End of story, rip thread

>Surname HUNyadi
>h-he wuz vlach
Romanian bantz are weird, but you guys are still my bros so its ok.

Wow bugs, you're eating a lot of trips.

Delete that image right now.

we could've genocided your kind when we occupied you, but we didn't. Showing you mercy seems now like a mistake.

Hunyadi wasn't his family's original name. It was adopted by John and not used by his father, Voyk, a Wallachian nobleman who was granted land by the Hungarian king. Could've easily looked it up without being a jackass about it.

meant to reply to

Good, let me be the one who starts it.The balkano-ulan-bator scum from your image has the perfect hat for me to take a smelly log of shit in it,
then he can wipe my ass clean with his moustache

yea, Hunyadi János was olah, and my ass is in Honolulu

The gypsy butthurt is strong. Better save this image for later.

His real name was Corvinus (Corbul)... his son was named Matthias Corvinus

hai mai ia o dusca, parazitule.

corvinus is latin you god damn gypo

And what's your point you absolute nigger?His name wasn't Hunyadi like your fellow gang member said.

An interesting side note.
In 1947 the romanian government made a decree that labeled this hungarian breed of dog called erdélyi kopó az a brute that must be exterminated.
This breed was almost got extinct, but a few brave soul kept the breed alive in secret.
If this isn't the sign of pure hate, I don't know what is.

treci ba la culcare odata.

can you save this?

nu nu NU NU N-UAAAAAWHHJ

Yes you moron
nu pot ba, la 4 ma asteapta mata din Covasna sa-i dau muie.. a zis ca atunci ii pleaca ultimul client, a avut zi plina.

I really like how the gypsy shitposting started in a Hungary related thread before even a real Hungarian showed up here.

How did an admiral end up in charge of a landlocked country.

Stop stealing paintings!

Your constant butthurt made my skin softer and my hair shinier.

Drop this meme war gypo. Defeating an already collapsed country after WW1 who hass been attacked from 3 sides at once that time and constantly cucked by west and forced to demilitarize regions is really not a big achievment.

Its like if I beat an intensive trauma care patient in a fist fight and act like Im buffed.

Imagine being a Hungar*an

Hungarian legend, credible as your "right wing" government that banned fascism, ethno nationalism and holocaust denial, while being friends with Israel?
reuters.com/article/us-hungary-israel/hungary-israel-seek-closer-ties-as-orban-campaign-unnerves-jews-idUSKBN1A214O

>w-we wuz weak en shiet, otherwise we would've beat your punk ass, b-bitch!

Why don't you find out if it's true or not after reading his book. Why are you assume I'm an fidesz nigger? Only idiots believe in Orbán.

mama ce draci mi-ai facut , fliop.

>Your constant butthurt made my skin softer and my hair shinier.

I’m stealing that.

>r-read his book
You sound like commie niggers that scream "read Marx" when their ideology gets exposed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Romania#Ethnic_groups
nice lie btw

Its fun to watch the Magyars and the Vlach fight

reading gypsy wars from perspective of ruski from moldova is fucking hilarious

To the Rumanians, my condolences.

Dude, we've jost a world war and the west forced us to put down the weapons and we were attacked by fucking three countries at once. Your french overlords made us to demilitarize every startegical defending points, you just simply walked in. You can imagine how can a country defend itself with these conditions. You can/will act like it was a great and glorious victory idc.

But you have to admit you only wanted transylvania to get the msytical indoor toilets what we use and finally drop your street shitting traditions whats coming from your Indian gypsy heritage.

Jump off your high horse and go back to Mongolia you slavshit.

I wonder what the historical count for Romanian-Hungrian battles is? I'd wager it's far in our favor.

That's the thanks we get for not genociding your population for all the murders committed by Hungarians against Romanians living in Transylvania.
>b-but Romanians killed Hungarians too

You always started shit then got put back in place.

Am I a slav or a mongol, you make me confused Radu.

It depends on which countries propaganda history book you read.

But considering we had that territory for 1000 years and you have it since 100 years I wouldnt be so sure about it if I were you.

This. Even though Romanians were given free clay they are the most butt-hurt Europeans I've ever seen, it's like they all, even the ones who came and lived in Australia were raised with a MASSIVE inferiority complex...

You mother fucker.

God save king micheal

>You started it

Thats the fucking argument I didnt hear since kindergarten. Low IQ gypsy please go back play in the mud. In a cycle of killings noone really knows how it started and everyone just knows their own harm.

>Implying you can genocide people in Europe based on where are they from

Yeah imagine the diplomatical consuqeunces even If you try.

I know you are butthurt and eager to kill us but you are just really retarded and dumb with this hatred fuel nigger IQ tier arguments.

jews are no different to niggers. they put tribe loyalty above all else. you can ask OJ about it.

youtu.be/gF9R8UbKDtk?t=5m35s
Here's the fucking leaf media comparing our border fence erected against muslim migrants, to the holocaust. After that an interview with a rabbi who is worried about the rising trends in racism and islamophobia in the country. Also calls a journalist a nazi, who happens to be one of the most vocal figures in the country against muslims in the west raping women, tearing churches down, AND ANTI SEMITIC ACTS COMMITED BY MUSLIMS.
They are so fucking stupid they go out of their way to smear the country and the people that protects them on international media. Its like they lack survival instincts.

I also find it very ironic that Szalasi was almost half Armenian. They were literally decimated by their own multiculti golem, whereas the pureblooded noble Horthy had given them some measure of sanctuary as best as the circumstances permitted.

Now you wanna play the "survival of the fittest. muh cycle of killings" game after you bitched that we attacked you when you weren't at full power? kek

>diplomatic consequences
You're gonna go to papa EU for help?

>weeb pic
Unironically kill yourself, you yellow mongolian chong bong. You all go to Sup Forums to bitch about the evil things romanians did to you, when you have a gypsy population as well,

youtu.be/wnDYxpx5WP8

youtu.be/7hGZ1-Y4PeM?t=52

I really wish Horthy wouldn't even try appeasing the nazis when he was such a fucking tool. If we suffered the same fate as Poland, we wouldn't have this nazi-guilt narrative crap today and we could just play victim. In fact, it wasn't until recently that the jews and lefties started getting uppity again, hungarians had no nazi guilt under the the iron curtain.
I had a few beers with some smug liberal british immigrant a few years ago, and immediately he would bring up the holocaust when we were discussing muslim migration. It seems the ONLY THING westerners are taught about this fucking shithole nowadays is that we deported jews.

You made Soros suffer, force his family to change his surname and use him, a jewish child to hand out deportation papers and report to Judenrat
Never forget the Hungarian antisemtism

Good point, they should've put him out of his misery.

oh look, they wanna play the honor game now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Margarethe

I see all this Hungarian/Romanian bickering as Jewish entertainment. Codreanu and Horthy were both based. Romania saved Hungary from Communism once, they should remember that.

>that figure
Is that accurate? Holy shit Romania

Horthy did nothing wrong