QUESTION TIME / THIS WEEK THREAD

It's Burns Night tonight, so what better place for a Question Time episode than the deathplace of Rabbie Burns himself: Dumfries!

Scotland episodes are usually never good, and this promises to be no better. Former John Major cling-on Lord Forsyth features, as does Corbynista and council tax expert Chris Williamson. There's also the Daily Mail's Peter Oborne.

#comfytime features BRITISH OBAMA alongside THE NEIL and Choo Choo. Utter retard Paul Mason, prominent UKIPper Christine Hamilton and baldilocks Gail Porter also appear.

Starts in 15 minutes on BBC One. For illegals: tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

On QT (10:45pm - 11:45pm):
>David Dimbleby chairs the debate from Dumfries, with a panel featuring Conservative peer and former secretary of state for Scotland Michael Forsyth, the Labour MP, and close ally of Jeremy Corbyn, Chris Williamson, the SNP's minister for culture Fiona Hyslop MSP, co-convenor of the Scottish Greens Maggie Chapman and Daily Mail journalist and commentator Peter Oborne.

On TW (11:45pm - 12:30am):
>Andrew Neil reviews the political week with Michael Portillo and Chuka Umunna, with a film rounding up the headlines from Gyles Brandreth. The studio guests are Paul Mason giving his take on capitalism, Christine Hamilton who debates the political week, and Gail Porter who talks about homelessness and compassion.

First for YKTD

Put on BBC 2 while waiting and it said Newsnight but Nish Kumar was still with his show.

Had me startled for a second desu

Last weeks episode was the first one I turned off half way. It was disgustingly bad.

I I don't care if the questions are awful. There just needed to be one decent person on the panel. Not a whole bunch of boring prats. It's looking very unlikely that this weeks will be any better.

Just want are Nige to appear on Question Time again.

Scotland episodes should have a trigger warning

Whenever I think of Scotland episode, I think of this prick and his virtue signalling.

WHO /DRUNKARD/ HERE?

WHO HALF A GLASS OF VODKA HERE

I don't get it why were all these women hired for that presidents club dinner? What did they think they were being hired for

>You know remember the BBC Debate held in Cambridge, where the audience was so far left Tim Farron couldn't get claps

Why wont British People start working and STOP claiming benefits

This looks dead

Him losing his seat made my year, insufferable shitheap so he is.

WHO /DRUNK AND DIDN'T THINK THEY'D WATCH THIS HERE?

Waitressing? I don’t think being finger banged by Shlomo was part of the job description.

Why does Scotland have its own Green Party?

Chist I forgot it was a Scottish episode, was looking forward to it as well.

>4 lefties and a centrist civnat

how the fuck does the bbc get away with this

Well all the main parties have their Scottish branch, Greens are no different.

why are you cunts moaning about scottish episodes, the audience are always more lively and its not more lefty than in england, just seems like self conscious anti scottish shit desu

The girl on newsnight said she just felt uncomfortable because she didn't know she was just hired to stand around and "serve drinks" and "host" by talking to the guests.

And then she said she signed an NDA and the police said they did nothing illegal when she called them

Well at least they're all white.

Gary Lineker is a bit of a dick.

I'll watch this for the first question and if it's shit, I'm not watching it. Not wasting my fucking time watching shit when the panel isn't even fair.

In b4 Presidents Club question

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

BINGO

based

>"Does the panel think sexism is alive and well with the revelations of the presidents club"

BASED Dumfries

DIGITS AND BOMB IN QT AUDIENCE

Just took off my shoes for this

>SNP culture secretary
>PAKIS IN WOOOO

also
>SNP AND Green in the same episode

AY UP AY UP NOTTS LADS ITT?

post feet

snp and greens, we're fooked tonight

Shit on Davos

I can't wait for him to get replaced on MotD by based Mark Chapman

About 20% of the names are Jewish.

I swear if an independence question is asked I'm done, also look out for THE STATE of the accents in this ones lads

The NHS should be dismantled and everyone reliant on it should be killed

Ron Manager:
>But can you imagine that face (linekar) contorted in the throes of sexual ecstasy?

QUESTION

FUCKING

ONE

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

would you look at that

MUH NHS TO START OFF A SHIT EPISODE

>MUH NHS ALREADY
>IN SCOTLAND
tune out lads

fost peet

Because every time we point out the absurd leftwing bias, the lefties just say "nuh uh, right-wing bias". The BBC could show a 24 hour loop of Soviet propaganda, and lefties would still have the nerve to call it right-wing.

Not because they believe it, mind you. They're smarter than that. They just know that refusing to acknowledge the bias means that we can't ever do anything about it.

NHS AND RED BUS IN ONE QUESTION

*blocks your path*

Muh NHS, first question. This is gonna be another terrible episode.

Because they're full of Scots.

Pay attention englanders, proper discussion is about to take place on QT for a change.

rare karen

Fuck sake, does the NHS money even affect scotland

Would a climate-change induced famine in Africa right about now be too much to ask for? :^)

who's top left?

Peter Oborne is absolutely based
>Exposed Israeli lobby
>Loves cricket.
>Left Telegraph for being banking cucks

ITS GONE TO THE FUCKING PAKIS LABOUR BOUGHT IN YOU BOOMER FUCK

ARE NHS

THE FUCKING BUS

Williamson already spouting absolute shit.

350M BUS

>where has that gone
we've not left the fucking EU yet you plonker

350 million
JO DIED FOR NOTHING

Don't think I can do a Scottish episode with a bunch of literary whos, including both Greens and SNPs. Really don't lads.

>350 gorrilion not 2 mins in

MON THEN

>NHS QUESTION
>IN SCOTLAND
>MUH 350 GORILLION

Watch when youre dying in a corridor

Ey up duck.

I guarantee you that as bad as this episode will be, it won't be worse than last week

I'm so fucking tired of this bus thing
>hurr durr leave said it so it must go on muh en aych ess
Errm no, it was a suggestion.

When was the NHS not in crisis?

Get in there, Oborne!

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR CUNTS PROBLEM WITH THIS BEING IN SCOTLAND WE VOTED NO TO STAY IN WITH YOU CUNTS

OBORNE FROM FUCKING NOWHERE

BASED PANELIST

HOLY FUCK OBORNE GOING FOR IT EARLY

genocide scots

Why can't we do a QT episode in Aberdeen? Probably the only closet racist city in Scotland.

SHAMBLES
H
A
M
B
L
E
S

did you just fucking make that in paint

"Boomer" is an americanism. That generation hardly boomed here in the UK.

>oborne going in fists swinging

st anns?

>it's difficult to take anything the conservatives say seriously
>"scottish green party"
The irony.

>Snp in charge of NHS scotland
>THE TORIES THE TORIES
VIRTUE SIGNALLING

I'm sure you're an alright lad since you're on Sup Forums ;)

>the state of this green nobody
slow down

retard

OBORNE
SWINGS ONE IN
YOUNIS YORKER FIRST BALL
STUMPS ALL OVER THE PLACE

>literary whos

Scotland is only about 10% of the UK population, so naturally when it's a QT in Scotland most of the UK will not care about the Scottish issues as much

Complete lies by this witch

OH MY GAWD, THE DAILY MAIL

The NHS is doing quite well in scotland though