Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Of course not, he's a dirty kike and this is a slide thread.

But it's worth pointing out that Soros will use this accusation to force FB and GG to do stuff that he wants.

So by "threat to democracy" he means that the OSI or ADL does not yet have full access to all of your FB messages and full ban power over nazi FB groups.

Why was his son meeting with high ranking officials in Kosovo days before that Serb politician was assassinated?

My parents tried to get me to eat brocholli by pretending brocholli was yucky to them to get me to rebel against them and eat the brocholli.

Not falling for that shit again.

BTW this is how stupid the kikes think you are (and most of the time you are indeed that stupid)

>a threat to democracy

remember that this guy is a globalist who wants to "spread" democracy through arab spring type movements

chaotic evil. everyone secretly loves it

vegeta always does bad things, but you still like him more than goku because he has the balls to be bad and not give a fuck... goku can't do that

What are you even babbling about?

Why do people consider Soros to be so relevant?

It always mystifies me.

If you want to see who is really relevant look no further than the r0thschilds

this impossibly stupid
>My face when i read the (OP) post
this is how the soyboy look came about

No. Obviously Google and Facebook are /ourguys/ if Soros hates them.

>"heh, *pushes glasses up on nose* you see the term is chaotic evil and everyone, yes everyone that means you and me too secretly love it. You see this is connected with a character from my favorite Japanese work of art calledドラゴンボールZ ゼット or Doragon Bōru Zetto, commonly abbreviated as DBZ based on manga books made by Akira Toriyama, that were published from 1988 to 1995. Either way, heh, I'm getting off track. Sorry, my intellect of anime sometimes gets the best of me. You see there is a character in the Japanese television show abbreviated as DBZ called Bejīta. He sometimes does BAD things and that is not good but he has balls unlike Goku, Bejīta doesn't give a fuck heh."
This was horrible and you're a bad person

Slide Thread
l
i
d
e

T
h
r
e
a
d

Enjoy your sage (((shill)))

How about a red pill
>pic related

Soros is literally the end boss
He's the reason the jewish boogeyman scares people here.
He throws his money around to eliminate nationalism and promote cultural marxism, even at the expense of his own people.
He literally sold his people out to the nazis and then claimed he wasn't guilty cause "someone was going to do it, might as well be me and get paid"
He is greed and manipulation incarnate.
At this point, he could publicly call for a total migration ban and removing all hijabs from europe and he STILL wouldn't be our guy.

He's only ever cared about himself.

Of course he ourguy. Look at him hanging out with this hero. In fact, he's so much ourguy he should burn in hell.

Soros? The motherfucker who pays the stupidest fucking people on earth to shitpost here in order to fuck up the entire site?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
breathe
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like such a rat jew.

Vegeta lawful neutral now and Goku is chaotic neutral

t. when I read the manga as a kid I never remember Vegeta being that evil except for in the beginning.

Soros might B UR GUY but he sure as hell aint MY guy.

>Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, shill.

> A Jew that hasn't committed suicide.
> Not /ourguy/

No, except for the tranny and diversity thing Google is on our side.

Seriously, german fucking nigger media are already on the way to toll Google.

kek
excellent post

No. Hes not our guy. He criticized facebook and google because they accidentally expose his plans for world domination.

Nah, he's just pissed not everything is going according to his plan, so he blames his own side for not doing enough.

They want to tax the big tech giants.

Its just typical Jewish kvetching.

Get out of here OBS.
You're wasting you're time astroturfing here.

Slide Thread. .000005/10 bait. 1 Post by this ID.

Politely saging too. Thanks for providing some classical OC. I'm trying to collect the old stuff.

>Threat to (((democracy)))
Translation: Threat to my installed puppets

Read further, he's criticising them for not suppressing free speech hard enough

he's accelerating the great war
so he's ok in my book

The only war that matters is the great war

FUCK OFF SOROS

more like: failed to do my bidding

noticed digits