ONLY ONE WOMAN AT TRUMP'S DAVOS DINNER, AND WHITE HOUSE MISSPELLS HER NAME

On top of that, she wasn't allowed to speak.

shareblue.com/only-one-woman-at-trumps-davos-dinner-and-white-house-misspells-her-name/

Other urls found in this thread:

federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27898/application-of-the-definition-of-machinegun-to-bump-fire-stocks-and-other-similar-devices
shareblue.com/only-one-woman-at-trumps-davos-dinner-and-white-house-misspells-her-name/
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7szc5h/announcement_shareblue_has_been_removed_from_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't she just Kelly's side piece?

Picture was before she was muzzled and walked on a dog leash back and forth across the table while Trump and the boys smoked cigars

LAST DAY TO STOP THE BUMP STOCK BAN - 12am Tonight Deadline, Please Comment

federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27898/application-of-the-definition-of-machinegun-to-bump-fire-stocks-and-other-similar-devices

Bitch bitch bitch who fucking cares

HOLY FUCK SOMEONE MISSPELLED THE ONLY WOMAN'S NAME AT AN INTERNATIONAL MEETING!

SCRAMBLE THE F-22s, WHEELS UP IN 10 MINS!

We need people in the streets #RapidResponse

>Ukraine
>Shareblue
Russia anytime you are ready just take Ukraine. Do us all a favor.

TWO scoops

It's because Trump loves and respects the first lady so much, he can't be seen eating with other women while overseas.

No that's that faggot neocon pence.

This

Ukraine posters are all fake. There is no fucking way ''we're'' going to be allowed to talk to them after 2014

The woman's march was for nothing. Clearly we must find those responsible and hang those niggers in the streets for disrespecting woman worldwide. (Unless he is Muslim)

>she wasn’t allowed to disturb the conversation
That’s a good start. Why is the guy next to Trump wearing sunglasses?

Trump hates his own secretary of Homeland Security

So it was a productive meeting, then?

that's a pretty hot fantasy you have there

BBBLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMPPPPFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So can we report this guy's threads? It's the same Ukraine shill who spams up the board every day with shareblue then doesn't reply or discuss anything.

Lol. Fucking shareblue.

Be Shareblue. Be banned from plebtards politics bernie sanders board for being too fake.

Do it, faggot. Watch how powerless you are here.

When I voted for this guy I was thinking, "Hopefully this guy isn't a con artist, and he does what he promises."

News like this is comforting.
Because this is the worst thing he's done today.
Trump #1

Oh hey the ukranian shareblue shill is back. Shill thread everybody out

>shareblue.com/only-one-woman-at-trumps-davos-dinner-and-white-house-misspells-her-name/

so now that you can't post on reddit you come to Sup Forums to troll bit? Jesus David Brock must be really disappointed with you guys

awwww did leddit ban you?

>so now that you can't post on reddit you come to Sup Forums to troll bit?
Wait what?

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7szc5h/announcement_shareblue_has_been_removed_from_the/

BROCK
SUCKS
COCK

Being sent to Sup Forums is the equivalent of detention after screwing the pooch on le Reddit

>ONLY ONE WOMAN AT TRUMP'S DAVO
Yeah, why are women so lazy ?

We srsly need punishment for female lazyness, so they become more busy and more usefull.

Society should no longer allow women to be useless and burdens to society.

he's obviously tryna score some pussy

When women don't speak is always a good sign.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That fucking thread. Biggest salt mine on the earth.

Ban them.

I don't learn the names of my waitresses either.

nice

wait, did shareable just assume a gender?

wait, did shareblue just assume a gender?

>shareblue
bye

>Shareblue link

>ONLY ONE WOMAN AT TRUMP'S DAVOS DINNER
please let it be a trans, please let it be a trans, please let it be a trans, please let it be a trans, please let it be a trans, please let it be a trans, please let it be a trans, please let it be a trans

hahahahahahahahaha
fucking kek.
TFW ur dumb enough to link your own organisation's propaganda while shilling.
You guys are too fucking funny man, top keks, keep up the good work mate, they'll never catch us eh?

Why is everyone supposed to roll out the red carpet for anybody who has a pussy? Who the fuck is she and why the fuck do I care? Maybe her name wasn't misspelled because she has a uterus, but because she simply isn't important.

You really wanna be banned, huh?

It must be killing you that you can't post on Reddit anymore.
>Sage in all fields