Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

So, you guys have some kind of crazy shitty autistic psychic powers or is it just coincidence ?

google.com.br/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/amp/

WE WUZ APES N SHIET

You were a gr8 Maori Warrior, m8

It’s called meme magic newbie

>out of africa (((theory)))

the word theory didn't change you know, i can make a theory right now about anything supported by nothing or (((propaganda))), niggers are homo erectus

I need more shadilay, brother

ive always have known belgium was the real birthplace of mankind. it proves walloons are neanderthals.

Tell me something I didn't know.

Does it looks like someone we know ?

>bulgaria and greece
if they keep making finds like this, they might finally find out about the finnish hyperwar

We should meme we wuz kangs and claim what little acheivements Africans have (since we came from Africa and shit). Then the true we wuzs will find that article to debunk our claim and thus spread it for us. Let's stat by making a list of what Africans have accomplished by their own:
>...
Nevermind

>autistic psychic powers or is it just coincidence?

It's called OLD NEWS

saged, reported, made brochures for trannies to go migrate to Brazil and posted them all over town

Ya think?

We're never wrong. I spoiled the next star wars for Sup Forums and I don't even watch the fucking new movies. All I had to do was read articles.

If there's anyone here who watches that shitfest, here's the next movie: Kylo/Rey are siblings, they're trying to make you think they're romantic interests just like they did in in the 5th starwars with the original cast ''muh poetry''. They find out, main character girl gets BLACKED, that's the end of the next movie. Screenshot this for later if you want to btfo Sup Forums in a year.

If that's so, please, enlighten me on how to become a better human and how to help my country

>hundreds of research articles about topic
>REEEEE (((THEM))) FAKE NEWS
>single article about topic
>HAHA WE WERE ALWAYS RIGHT

No.

No, in scientific parlance the word "theory" is specifically reserved for a model that has been backed by a good deal of empirical evidence of high quality. You can come up with any hypothetical model you want, but you need to provide a bunch of evidence to promote it to theory status.

same article daily, someone posts about it
someone else posts about them posting about it
months later someone comes across and says "omg r u a wizard"
endless cycle

Please do not feed the low quality troll.

Also they just announced a new fossil in Israel today showing Africa migration earlier than the fossil found in Europe.

Inb4 (((jew bracket XD)))

Goddamn sometimes I forget why the whole racists are stupid meme came about in the first place. But it seems racism attracts a lot more dumbasses like you than I first thought. Can your kind go fuck off and shill for the libs instead? You'll make us look better

say hi to daddy Sup Forums

Oh your so intelligent enlighten us with your benevolence....kys

So the idea is that they evolved in europe and the various forms traveled to everywhere else?

I'm not sure why this is a big deal though, this is just regarding the split between chimps and humans. Older ape ancestors probably would've come out of africa anyway.

Wait, was pol saying this before the science came out? Proof?

Daily reminder that Gorillas are 20-30 IQ points higher than africans.

WE

Can someone explain to me how Europe had savanna?

Where do black come from?

No presentable proof but I can attest hearing this theory on Sup Forums at least a few years back.

I've always thought that if all humans started as black africans, moved about & evolved white skin, blue eyes etc, then that theory means that blacks are the least evolved humans by definition.
I wonder if this is (((them))) trying to negate that before it gets used against the narrative...

Yes

It's not hard to be always right when you just listen to what mouths of the (((system))) say and than stste the opposite. Onse you know them, you'll eventually remember what you always knew but they made you to forget.

Later in evolutionary history /=/ better. Common misconception by fools. Sharks are older than trees but have arguably some of the best adaptations of any species.

All Sup Forums needs by way of wisdom.

> comparing an animal to a tree
What a spastic. That's like me saying a t.rex is a shitty weak animal because a nuke could kill it.

Don't compare gorillas to niggers!

No it's nothing like that.

I'm sorry about the trisomy.

Sorry for your jewed dick and lack of sensitivity.

There is no "weak" in nature, only "unfit to environment and its challenges". Speaking of environment where nukes fall, T-rex is vastly inferior to, for example, Turk, even if in other type of environment it may be superior.

It doesn't mean anything except the split point between apes and humans. They could have split off the proto human later, and adapted to african conditions (hunter gatherer) and never evolved past that.

Its really funny to me that the out of africa theory will be seen as racist in 100 years when we have more of an understanding of humans and neanderthals.

The out of africa theory literally implies that africans are genetically closer to monkeys than other races lmao.

Cockroaches can survive nukes, yes.

Fucking this.

Great argument, bud. Let me know when you take bio 101. Should be exciting

I feel well proud of meself now. Go on. Ego satiated. Send the Africans in, we need another McDonalds and if they get rowdy we can slap 'em with our proto-man-cocks.

I prefer saying "survival of the best fit" because even the "fittest" person would die freezing in the cold or dried to a crisp in the desert without protection. If certain species didn't need to change then why bother.

> gives but cannot take
Americans 101.

ohhhhhhhhhhh boy

this is gonna wreck so much modern pop culture

I like it

Absolute bullshit. Primates are not adapted to live in Europe. Humans come from this area pic related

we're living in an ice age m8

>Debunked stolen artefacts.

Duh. Everyone knows africans came from a retarded white man who was outcasted and ended up fucking monkeys and made a hybrid monkey man called niggers.

Last ice age North America and Europe were covered in glaciers. Unless there were warm wide plains, there aint no way my ancestors evolved in that frozen shithole.

obviously we evolved and the apes never did

Light skin came much later, it's also a fairly quick evolution because of the selective pressure of vitamin D production.

harambe!

yeah, is that why europe had no cities or civilization until the arab/semite mixed romans raped brown eyes and dark skin into you?

This is kind of what I've been thinking too. They're pushing the "connection" thing pretty hard without actually making it seem romantic. It's pretty obviously a bait and switch. The thing is, people are too dumb to see it, and will think they're making them siblings to pander which will come across even worse.

The ice age isn't considered over until the glaciers melt ya dumb faggot. It's entirely possible that the average temperature is supposed to be much higher than it has been.

holy shit, sharks actually are older than trees and about 200 million years older than dinosaurs
I knew they were old but fucking hell

There was no way the dark skin gene ever diluted itself in Europe, it's far too dominant.

>ITT: Retards dont know that humans came from a hyper advanced space faring race who settled on this planet for a simpler life and the first human civilisation was in antarctica

DELET THIS

>this thread again
We need more evidence than this. There are multiple legitimate arguments against those conclusions, and none of it is news. That fossil was found in 1944. Want more evidence? Raise enough money to replace some Greek dude's swimming pool, because that's where the jaw bone is reported to have been originally found.