not a crab

>loli
>pandering trash
>annoying

>loli
>pandering trash
>annoying

She's perfection.

She isnt in her MILF form and having sex with shotas.

kiss-shot > shinobu

>598 years old
>wise and worldly yet horribly socialized
>used to being super powerful, but now has to talk things out
>stuck between her pride and how much she's enjoying herself
>going about her partnership with Araragi like a clumsy teenage girl with her first love
We're hitting moe levels that shouldn't be possible.

Good character thats stuck in one of the most overrated shows.

She makes the show properly rated.

She's been fumbling around like a fish out of water despite being super powerful. Oh wait, that's what makes her an interesting character.

not usually in her best form

She's always in her best form though.

When she sucks dick, she'd stick her teeth and suck out the blood. As a result, the erection is killed.

I'm pretty sure she has enough self-control to avoid that. Like how you hopefully can stop shovelling hamburgers into your face while you mastubate.

You're objectively wrong. Loli Shinobu is best Shinobu.

incorrect

I'm not going to split hairs over whether an alluring, curvy bombshell, or a seductive, petite teen is better when they're both driving me nuts with their bodies and self-assured grace.

Kemonomimi Shinobu is adorable even though it's cliche.

>flaw

That laugh is pretty grating.

she's too cute, is that a flaw?!

That Shaftt neck.

She isn't real.

>flaws
repelled by garlic
can't use mirrors
afraid of crosses
needs to consume blood to survive
likes underage Japanese edgelords

my mang

Shinobu 'Banana-Hair' Oshino is NOT my vampirefu, she's one art shift away from being Panty

The more muted color scheme (and character design) is best

She's not right here sucking my cock.

First post best post.

A coward slut who couldn't choose between her two boyfriends.
So she let them kill each other and hopped on the survivor's cock.

She didn't have a choice. Rejecting either of them would have broken her. She should have chosen me.

too old

Oh yeah, and she throws tantrums that kill billions if she doesn't get her way.
She did have a choice, that's why Kanbaru slaps her around.
Damn it took me a year or so to realize it, but Shinobu Mail really destroyed her character for me.
Sure she's a cute little loli and sexy as fuck. But she deserves no respect. She's a horrible person/oddity and she brings misery to everyone. I wouldn't mind that so much except she can't think for herself and that's what makes me mad.

im pretty sure it was mentioned in one of the LNs that shes so powerful that those weaknesses dont apply to her anymore except for the blood thing. and hey, he's not an edgelord, he's just stupid.

Then why do I still want to be a slave to that little blond girl?
She's a god, I'd gladly push the contenders shit in to get the favour of my god.

>crabfags
Are we /Reddit/ now?
She was afraid that she may start feeling something for Seishirou, meaning that she's afraid to choose him over Araragi, meaning that she already chose Araragi. Women often have troubles with their feelings. Moreover, she didn't ask Araragi to fight for her, he chose to do so himself.
>she brings misery to everyone
She did try to save Araragi and free the world of herself. But our asian knight chose to sacrifice his humanity and save her. It's not about her being horrible, she isn't, she's actually kind deep inside. It's about Araragi's wish to save her from her own misery.

Too much Ka ka

we live in different dimensions
also
another clearly non-japanese living in japan

Is actually old hag with cowtits.

What a tragedy.

Literally the entire point of that arc was for her to seriously choose Araragi over Seishirou to demonstrate that she's seriously invested in her relationship with Araragi. But you're just baiting so why am I replying?

Man, it is. It is a tragedy that I'll never bury my face in those cowtits

Did you have to choose a depressing image to talk about her tits?

Araragi buried his face in them during the most depressed moment in Kizumonogatari (which ruined it a little bit for me, fucking Shaft), so it's not that bad, I love Bat.

Shaft is pretty good at the stupid little joke in a sad scene to make you let your guard down.

not enough kaka

Not my waifu.

That's your problem.

Let's just agree that Shinobu is just best

And yet she chose Araragi over him in the end. Her decision to chose Araragi was already firm you fucking inbred. Shr just did not want to hurt her first servant like that.

>She did have a choice, that's why Kanbaru slaps her around
Which is wrong you fucking tard. Kanbaru was trying to tell Shinobu, that she should confront her first servant even though she would hurt him. She told Shinobu to be fair with him. Shinobu had already chosen Araragi over him, that was not the point
>She's a horrible person/oddity and she brings misery to everyone
Well, someone has not read owari and is lacking serious reading comprehension

>Oh yeah, and she throws tantrums that kill billions if she doesn't get her way
Nice bait you almost had me

>ywn bury your face into big vampire tits