>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new fronton Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repell Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

syriahr.com/en/?p=83524
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.033692&lon=37.052250&z=13&m=b&gz=0;370047855;359949520;0;0;53215;627514
twitter.com/raman_ghavami/status/956535779467169792
youtube.com/watch?v=g1l7BN2LFr4
youtube.com/watch?v=pp7-xud4glA
youtube.com/watch?v=jcxJNpe6o3A
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_run
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death to America

First for olive branch

ASSAD WILL WIN

Inshallah brother

Dumping some webms

Threadly reminder to filter
>Shart posters (shitskin general, 4d chesscucks, etc)
>Jordan and Israel flags

WHITE SWAN
H
I
T
E

S
W
A
N

>regime forces shelled areas in al-Eis town and Zitan village in the southern countryside of Aleppo
syriahr.com/en/?p=83524
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.033692&lon=37.052250&z=13&m=b&gz=0;370047855;359949520;0;0;53215;627514
Important, related:

I used to link this one myself quite a lot, he's speaking 100% truth. You wouldn't expect that from KGB officer, eh. How power can influence people, sometimes into the brights side, interesting.
>US foreign policy didn't change one bit since Obongo
But the people responsible for execution of said policy did change, making it less way less effective.
>SDF bullshit and ESPECIALLY the border force part is because Pentagon is running rampant with nobody to stop them
True, but wasn't CIA running rampant with it's "FSA" project? Same old story.
Might've been so, yeah. Sorry.

Major news about Iran! People are wanting to take their savings out of their accounts but they have been told they cannot do so, this is huge! 10 million people were affected by this in the last 2-3 days alone. This can only mean that there is an imminent economic collapse for Iran.
twitter.com/raman_ghavami/status/956535779467169792

On top of that remeber that many workers haven't been paid in months, for some, as many as 10 months. Iran is bankrupt.

absolutely huwhite

shoo shoo mutt

>158013009
Fuck off already. Don't give the faggot (You)s.

Speaking of olive, have you ever try to use olive oil to fry things? I just fried an egg with it and it didn't taste as bad as I thought it will.

Good morning, death to America.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1l7BN2LFr4

Manolos do it all the time

Now that's some proper covert ops

Olive oil - best oil. Especially for meat.

You must always use olive oil while cooking a stake. (don't put it on the pan, put it on the steak)

World war general when?

Atleast post the good ones

Mind blown by Allah

What round do he load, youd expect his brains to explode

warriors tend to die in combat, that's what happens, hardly the worst way for them to go, in fact many hope for it.

Since that predictions things have gotten worse, now these people who are bieng denied their savings are saying they will head out to protest. Iran will experience a regime change to satisfy protestors, or an all out war like Syria.

>firing a single GRAD rocket from a DIY GRAD-P on a bunch of prisoners
Haven't seen this before, thx, arab Unit 731.

What rocket is this? Some kind of javelin?

Creativity is the key for a good webm

>hardly the worst way for them to go, in fact many hope for it.
Indeed, it only makes their legend stronger.

There are some conspirasies about his death. He was really /ourguy/ on political matters as well. (He didn't want refugees back, he hated ypg and was ready to crush them for a united syria)

>HOBO
it's a TOW, it's guided by wires

are you winning son?

you still posting? nice to see you again

>158014167
>Since that predictions things have gotten worse
>No more protests
>last time you told us that they were protesting in two cities, ended up dying

wh*teoids are truly delusional

that's how hard the heart pumps

what's it say then?

or like Pan Wołodyjowski they actively seek to blow themselves up if the war ended without them dying kek
>fuck this senpai this Basia is too clingy I'll blow myself up with this fort
>nic to

I think it's Konkurs

More like a chinese knock off of a Russian ATGM. Javelin missiles go up in the sky and then fall on the target, they do not go strait like that

Iran does have economic issues though. But it all depends on how it's handled by the government and their backers.

ISIS used TOWs in Syria, but not much in Iraq as far as I'm aware of. I think it's a soviet/chinese ATGM in the webm

Don't want to derail, but I feel I have to share this with ya:
youtube.com/watch?v=pp7-xud4glA
Feels good we had true Catholic Mujaheeds in the XVII century. Wish these times come back when our western borders become a war zone against the hordes.

I'll take your silence as fear and acceptance that Iran will collapse in the near future, the news must be shocking but there is nothing you can do now, nothing anyone can do. Time to get comfy and watch as millions will be pouring out into the streets to protest.

>GM roars back
>auto sales continue to tumble

This might be a stupid question but who are HTS?

Nusra, formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Qaeda branch in Syria. As Salafi and as Jihadi as they come. Currently rebranded to HTS to fool people like you.

>Wish these times come back when our western borders become a war zone against the hordes.
damn right, sometimes I feel like within 10-15 years the EU will impose an ultimatum on Poland and threaten to send their new EU cuck army and that's when Poland will have to flex some military muscle and maybe even shoot in the general direction of a few EU army cucks.

>"This will be the end of US hegemony" says increasingly nervous Russian/Iranian shill for the 9th time

Just rename the general this and do yourselves a favor, you sad, schizophrenic fucks. Nothing is more pitiful than seeing Western flags shilling against the country responsible for keeping it safe and luxurious in the first place. Your grandkids are going to spit on your grave when the Chinese hegemony starts and they realized how pathetic you people were for shitting on the most benevolent empire in the history of the world. Assuming you even have grandkids and haven't killed them all ejaculating into your favorite sock from all the late nights fapping to hentai pics edited with Hezbollah flags.

Hayat Tahrir al-Sham
officially a coalition of groups but in fact mostly consisting of what is formerly known as Jabhat Fateh al-Sham
which was in turn formerly known as Jabhat al-Nusra
which was in turn formerly just the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda

Sure, I'm using my summer freetime to post here

youtube.com/watch?v=jcxJNpe6o3A

Kurds' faces rn looking at Turkey

@158014912
>Time to get comfy and watch as millions will be pouring out into the streets to protest.
Be careful what you wish for faggot.

Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham, they're Al-nusra i.e Al qaeda in Syria

ah mah meme in OP again

nice to see.

Soon vlad, soon

>and hopefully it will end the US, and break it into smaller countries

>158014912
>Amerimutt cant even look at his own post numbers above

is this some kind of thermobaric shit?
i was gone too much time, where was this?

>damn right, sometimes I feel like within 10-15 years the EU will impose an ultimatum on Poland and threaten to send their new EU cuck army and that's when Poland will have to flex some military muscle and maybe even shoot in the general direction of a few EU army cucks

Are they fucking a goat together?

Nah, we're apparently planning to get the rest of our gibs and gtfo now.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of American foreign policy?

Looks like a tunnel bomb, caption says SyMoD, so possibly: Ghouta, Dara'a, Deir ez-Zor. Maybe somewhere else.

the problem of olive oil in fried setting is that it's burn point is very low compared to other oils. something like coconut oil has a very high burn temp which means that it is less cancerous than others.

using olive oil for meat is therefore not as healthy as other fats, e.g. lard, dripping or ther animal fats (none should use cocnut oil for meat - yech).

olive oil may taste good, but it's not for frying - most veg oils should not be used fro frying.

>mfw i realize this is accurate

the question is whether or not the middle east must be kept in shackles for the greater peace to hold

It looks thermobaric to me.
It's not a new webm, I saved it a year ago and I think it dates back further.

the overwhelming majority of standalone explosive-rigged land vehicle attacks launched by terrorist forces have been of the suicidal nature, no? are any groups known to use remote systems in this format?

Munitions depot if I remember correctly, secondary explosion makes sense

>158015560
Feels good to be on the right side of history and against the zombie Jew-ridden USA desu senpai

Bye bye Iran.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_run
Where's the Jew when you need him?

A man needs a woman, by a woman i don't mean an individual who has two X chromosomes and a vagina, i mean A REAL WOMAN who's dominative, both physically and mentally strong, attractive and feminine. Role of man is to help her woman, role of woman is a bit more complicated, she has to look after her family, run the kitchen, please her husband sexually, defend herself and her family from threats etc. White race fails to accomplish all the tasks that i mentioned, hence, they cannot fulfil the duties of a real woman. The TÜRK race, however, can. The TÜRK woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity. Compared to the wh*Te race, the TÜRK race is superior in every way to the Yakub's race. They can easily complete the tasks of a real woman while possessing all the traits that a REAL woman needs. Allah made the TÜRK race strong.

On top of that, TÜRK people have tighter vaginas than whites. Why would a man want a gaping, droopy and wart-covered white vagina? A man wants a tight, smothering vagina and only a handful of whites actually have that type of vagina, but more than 90% of TÜRK women have that type of vagina, rest 10% have even tighter than that. During sex, the man won't feel anything, he'll be bored if he """fucks""" a pathetic white woman. A TÜRK woman, however, will make the man SCREAM, he will scream so hard that every glass object will shatter in the room. Including the wedding portrait.

Lastly, when you go out with your wife you have to protect her from male predators who want to steal her from you. But if your wife's a TÜRK, her domineering size will make her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. And her TÜRK skin, will frighten the white opponents, because they'll remind of the fact that her ancestors managed to survive the scorching sun of Central Asia for centuries with that skin. What did the wh*Te skin even survive? Absolutely nothing.

quality post

>158015823

>how many polacks does it take to draft a reply...

Right down to the nose, eh?

Who let the mutts out?

thats really fucking imperssive

so, you cunts got anything interesting to talk about right now, or should i go sleep

what a king

No more biji biji, K*rds.

techology

>who let the mutts out?

ROOF, ROOF ROOF, ROOF

comfy shockwave desu lad