Ant Christcuck Memes /ACM/

Welcome to anti christcuck memes general! As you all already know that Devout christians and Jews are cancer of Sup Forums. We must trigger the shit out of them by creating and sharing anti christcuck memes. This thread is for exactly that! Be creative.

Create new memes, share the ones that you already have and save the ones that you don't have! There is nothing that triggers Jew worshiping faggots more than well designed, pro white memes. It's our job to deconstruct (((their))) narrative.

Previous Thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153285508/

Other urls found in this thread:

digital.library.sbts.edu/handle/10392/4857
norskk.com/talk/2016/5/29/soldiers-of-odin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger, this thread just got 404d why are you trying to make it again. This isn't politics you piece of shit.

Sup Forums is a Pagan board.

op btfo

then stop making christcuck threads, cancer

Give it a break OP, we're not buying in to it. Try again later maybe.

Ah the joys of ass blasted christcucks.

>when my church tries to bring in more migrants

>OP being this buttblasted

>catholic
>supremacy

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through him.
I will pray for your souls.

Post proof Christcuck

hope you fags know that religion and pretty much every other belief is all man-made. A bunch of rich fags got together to try and figure out a way to control the masses since they knew ppl were stupid and would believe anything

>when (((jesus))) told me to welcome foreigners as my own.

Christ's apostles spoke of what they witnessed for decades, and almost all of them died terrible deaths for what they believed in. They did not get any earthly gain for their faith.
Would they go through such tribulation for a lie?

Everything properly in the bible is true.
That is properly in the bible.
Therefore it is true.

>memeflag
>yet another general to further shit up the board
>christcucks are cancer of Sup Forums (strangely after the election)
why are atheists so stupid, at least when muslims come to Sup Forums they come here to debate and not just say "muh kikes" and "muh ancestors"

Yes, they were Jews, but they realized that the nation of Israel had been corrupted, and turned away from their traditions.

But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

>We must trigger the shit out of them
As if that is going to happen. We know you hate us, both Jews and you "pagans", because you are worldly.
If you weren't worldly, you would be in communion with us, but you are worldly, so you yourself state as an enemy of us.
We do not want you to be our enemies, not because we're afraid (what can man do to us?), but because our enemies, that are threefold - Jew, atheist and heathen - will suffer from the hand of the Almighty. We do not want to see our fellows to suffer, so we humbly ask: turn from this road to destruction.
This is your warning, so that during judgement before the Almighty you won't say "I'm innocent! Nobody warned me about my transgressions!". Your ignorance would not justify you, but now you can't even claim ignorance.
Whoever itt produces blasphemy anathemizes himself.
Saged and forgotten, as you will be forgotten in your grave, in which you will rot forever, lest you turn from this broad path (for many attack the Truth) you walk.
You're not worthy of this one (you) you are getting from me. Let this be the only blessing you find in life, reply on a weeb forum.

Loads of people die for their belief in made-up stories even today, surely it’s very rare indeed that anyone would willingly die for a story that they had made up themselves. So the testimony of the first disciples, most of whom died for their beliefs, is powerful evidence that these beliefs must have been founded in reality?

To quote Ehrman, "I hear that claim a lot, but having read every Christian source from the first five hundred years of Christianity, I’d like him to tell us what the piece of evidence is that the disciples died for their belief in the resurrection."

And even if they did, what does that prove? It's not even compelling. "Your Jew master would have you die a horrible death for an uncertain afterlife."

>orthodox
>supremacy

Odin is dead.

That's all I have. Hey, we should create an image board or a pin dedicated for sharing anti christcuck memes.

I am religious and believe in having the freedom of belief. I have my own personally held beliefs that I won't get into. God spelled backwards is Dog. For you saying I need to find God. OH How I want to fuck a dog in the ass but only found your mom so I fucked your mom in the ass. But It still want to fuck a dog in the ass but only found your sister do I fucked your sister in the ass. Its the song that never ends there if no proof of your backwards ass beliefs of your god its just some ignorant shit thinking they a be endowed with power form above to tell me what the fuck to do. So fuck you in the ass.

There's no evidence that is completely solid. That's where faith comes in. It's a choice.
God wouldn't give us no choice but to love and obey Him, because he wants us to choose to accept Him and follow His ways. Besides, even if God shouted from the heavens that He was real, many would write it off as mass hysteria.

"He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.'"

fucks sake kikes are just incensed with Christianity arent they , it's getting boring

>pagan
there's not 1 rightwing pagan I know it's kike BS
D O N ' T F O R G E T ( ( ( W H O ) ) ) T H E R E A L E N E M Y IS .
>IT'S THE KIKES

You wanted a proof. I gave you a proof. You just don't know what a proof is.

Bart Ehrman is an absolutely insane idiot.

A HISTORICAL EVALUATION OF THE EVIDENCE FOR THE
DEATH OF THE APOSTLES AS MARTYRS
FOR THEIR FAITH

digital.library.sbts.edu/handle/10392/4857

Orthodoxy is pretty based tho, don't do any of that degenerate shit .
You got to admit that , nigger.

Nice memes. Added to my "anti christian folder." Thanks for sharing user.

The leader of the Catholic church, not chosen by the people of the church but by cardinals, kissing the feet of a niggers. It's equal parts sad and hilarious.

Leviticus 19:34
If you read this passage, you will note that it does not advocate for open borders, only that you should treat the foreigners that are already in your land with respect. They also must accept your customs.
If you were a refugee, wouldn't you want to be treated with respect?
I will remind you that during the American Civil War, many American men fled to Canada to avoid the war.

>when you hate god so much you actually spend hours out of your day obsessing over something you claim to not beleive in.

Atheists are literally disabled.

haha ftfy

>Leviticus
I find it funny when pagans cite fragments of Pentateuch about tolerating alien, as if they are to be not only observed by Christians, but also as in: "Let everybody in, bigot!". This was never the spirit of the passage.
Meanwhile in Exodus 23,31-33 we find:
>I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you. 32 Do not make a covenant with them or with their gods. 33 Do not let them live in your land or they will cause you to sin against me, because the worship of their gods will certainly be a snare to you.

There is a board for that. If you want to know the url you have to share 10 rare anti christian memes, then only i will give you the address.

hi hi hi

There are scriptural arguments for and against race mixing. In the old testament, God does divide the people by race, language, and culture, so it's indicated that he wants them to stay divided. However, Moses had an Ethiopian wife, Zipporah, and God punished Moses's sister for being xenophobic towards Zipporah.
If hundreds of thousands of Asian women were immigrating to your country, would you have an issue with it?

I have no idea where to post this but ive seriously considered becoming a priest and devoting my life to serving God and helping humanity through good deeds and advice the lord teaches us. Is it too late if im 21? Also does anyone have any idea where i should begin to become a priest

feck is Orthodoxy the answer ?

>Nothing but memeflag nigger fucks and one brazil monkey

This. Down with the desert heathens and their fables.

>This dissertation takes a historical approach, which involves studying various sources that include the New Testament, the Apostolic Fathers, secular writers, and pseudepigraphical texts, such as the Acts of the Apostles, and Gnostic sources. The evidence for each apostle is examined with a scale that ranges from not possibly true (certainly not historical) to the highest possible probability (nearly historically certain).
>historic approach

I bet, but I don't see any argument.

People join the priesthood at about any age. I'm not a Catholic, so I can't give you much advice, but it shouldn't be too difficult if you have your heart set on it.

>dismisses the evidence
for the deaths of the apostles because “our sources for these events are the stuff of legend,
not history.”38 There are two problems with this sweeping dismissal. First, evidence for
some of the apostles is not contained in legendary documents, such as Clement of
Rome’s accounts of the deaths of Peter and Paul, and Josephus’s account of the death of
James. Second, while many legendary accounts of the lives and deaths of various apostles
occur in the early writings of the church, including some seemingly incredulous39 legends

It's all literally just MUFUGGIN UH, UM YA SEE,

Just tell me for fuck's sake

fuck wow what are you suggesting user ?

That “Christians United for Israel” are all Christian and all united for Israel.
What a (((coincidence)))

you wouldn't be trying lie to me about pagans, would you user O.O

yeah , JIDF are working overtime but fail hard as usual because they're just kikes with their standard goals.

Thank God for Orthodoxy user :)
>your thread getting toasted as well

norskk.com/talk/2016/5/29/soldiers-of-odin CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION The group is heavily influenced by Christianity. As a matter of fact, Soldiers of Odin promotional materials first published on its Facebook page include a bible verse (Ezekiel 25:17). Pagans BTFO!

fucks sake user, those greedy israel jewish niggers really do steal money off of old granmas

Fucking mythical kike mother raper freak show!
Christcucks are cancer!

Smh, little pagan bois was living in caves while we abrahamics was walking on water.

Fucking cunts know their god is a myth yet try to push their fucking Jew agenda in our government. Separation of church and state made America great. Jesus never existed. Fuck off cancer christcucks!

fucks sake user, are they so fucking useless there in israhell ?

JIDF backup squad to make memes , fast fast !! The goyim are breaking our spell !

>you bet you fucking niggers, bet who will burn your countries ( US/ISR) to ashes too .

>Orthodox nukes :)

Thank you for your service, comrade!

Believing in either of them is stupid.

Atheist myself but I find it hilarious that this is just a bunch of virgins who only find joy in shitting on people's beliefs and circlejerking about how much they just can't stand the fact other people have other opinions than them

What a fucking dumb ass! What a stupid manlet believing in a god damned mythical zombie faggot Jew. Jesus is a myth weak minded moron poster.

dont forget to who you're preaching pagan/atheism JIDF

itll never work you lefty cuck

suck my balls JIDF imbecile shills
Jesus Christ put all of you kikes to shame forever.

Muh Jesus! Muh pretend flying zombie magical mythical nigger kike with a foot fetish weakling liar gawd.

nevar forget
A) Christ conquers all

and
Sup Forums Orthodoxy or death