Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

There's nothing, NOTHING feminine about Oni.
>even her mother thinks she's ugly
>Onishitters admit to being faggots

Find a flaw.

Protip: You literally can't.

Oni a shit. A SHIT.

Satori a best
Empress a SHIT

>Amoutards are so delusional that they don't realize she's a boy in disguise

She's a mouthbreather

Please don't reply to the group of IRC/Discord yurifags that target fun harem threads for their bait and fake-fighting shitposting.

A shit.

Satori a shit.

If Empress is a boy, I'd suck her dick.

>Amoushitters admit to being faggots

OFFICIAL MACHIAVELLIANISM POWER RANKINGS

1. Satori
2. Warabi
3. Miko
4. Empress
5. Nono
6. Chouka
7. Nono

POWER GAP

9999. Oni

There's only one ultimate power in Busou Shoujo

>lighthearded Green vs Oni meme wars are gone forever

>THK starts the thread
Nice.

>THK shitposts Busou Shoujo threads
>Saekano and Roku de Nashi threads are shitpost free

Thanks guys.

Oni is cute and very hug-worthy. Stop bullying her, fag.

>muh boogeyman

The paranoid retard is half an hour late.

Heh, the last Saekano thread was virtually shitpost free at the time THK began his sperg spree.

Just call it IRC/Discord. It's the same thing.

People will start hating Eriri again next episode after she backstabs Tomoya again.

Why is empress so shit? She ruined the whole episode

>nothing, NOTHING feminine

she has a vagina

>People
You give yourself too much credit, THK.

THK is actually worse than the typical IRC ring.

>Utaha betrays the MC too
The Utaha hate continues and will explode.

It's true. I can't wait to see you go full damage control again like in S1 though.

Utaha will redeem herself with a kiss and blowing the fuck out of Eriri again.

Spoilers have been out for years and almost everyone lurking Saekano threads know about them. Nobody is mad. Especially nowadays where Megumifags and Eririfags hardly even shitpost anymore. Only trolls looking to start a shitstorm would make a big deal over nothing that will get resolved and come out for the better for everyone. Then again, there's you who is worse than the average troll seeking to create chaos.

Forcing a kiss onto the MC has nothing to do with apologizing for betraying him, Utahatard.

Oni is best girl and you know mc is gonna end up with her
You saw trhe newest ep didn't you.
She made her cry and HE WAS PISSED.

>Onishitters are this delusional

Her pussy is too durable to fuck her.

Oh yeah, and everyone knew about Megumi betraying the MC too amirite. People still called her a bitch and a cunt.

>cute and very huge worthy
This is true
>Stop bullying her
But that's the best part!

Oni a shit.

A SHIT.

>People
Stop exaggerating. It was one or two and they were dealt with. I wouldn't' be surprised if it was actually you trying to cause dissent for the sake of it all so you can make Megumifags and Eririfags fight again. Luckily that didn't happen.

Actually I do love bullying her. She's extra cute when bullied. But OP is a legit shitposter, not even bullying her for fun.

Sup Forums here. Oni a best and Green a shit.

It's nothing new. It's the same old IRCfags-turned-Discordfags pulling the same shit they have for years since that tripfag purge. Remember Taiga, Shin, and the rest of those fags? Same shit. I wouldn't be surprised if it's some of the same original people still doing it.

Sup Forums here. Satori a best and Onigawara a shit.

As desperate and tryhard as it was, it was too tame for IRC so I kinda doubt it.

>Oni is cute
Shit can't be cute.

Nice

What are Satori's 10 wishes?

Thank god Oni isn't shit then. Otherwise there's no way she could be this cute.

He said Oni and Oni is very cute and best girl. Awesome MC agrees, don't bother him about it.

Dorks can't be best girl.

Lies. Cute dorks are often best girls.

This. It's a nice idea to keep praising their hate targets in hopes that they'll suffer aneurysms though.

Totally agree. Tohka, Satania, and Oni a shit.

Don't mind me, just posting the real best girl with no competition.

Miko a best. A BEST.

Agreed.

She's been growing on me in the latest chapters, that cute dorky side is adorable.

Satania is best girl you faggot.

I don't hate Oni but her and frenchboobs just don't have a lot going for them. Contrast that to Warabi who is an incredible bro and had a wonderful ass-scene (those like never happen, it's always boobs, but this time the butt finally won). We have green who makes you want to fuck the crazy out of her. We have the loli-sidekicks who are both kind of cute. We've got the mysterious empress, and we have a shrine maiden twintails.

Oni and frenchboobs... just don't have that kind of thing going for them. They are low power level and they've been reduced to tag-along characters.

This. Oni and Mary are decent, but low tier compared to the other smug, crazy and quirky girls that make the story more interesting.

>old hag
>best girl

Oni is a cute dork, and Mary is the obligatory gaijin desuwa. They might not leave as much of an impression as the other girls at first sight, but they have their own charm points as well which get even stronger the more you know them.

I disagree. Oni's small anime-like behavior and transparent strong exterior makes her the most adorable girl. Plus she's a baka.

Good Taste.

PRINCESS SATORI IS A GOOD GIRL

*a dead girl

>retarded dork
>best girl
Pick one.

>only memorable thing about Gabriel Dropout
>best girl

Pick two.

>she sees your ______

>only memorable thing
>what is Gabu

>what is Gabu
A shit.

>Sataniatards are this delusional

Vignefags and Raphifags also think the same.

diamonds dick

Dumb Sataniaposter. Everyone from Gabufags, Vignefags, and Raphifags think Sataniaposters are annoying cancer. And Satania is overrated meme as it gets.

What does Green smell like?

green diarrhea.

>(those like never happen, it's always boobs, but this time the butt finally won)
Stop trying to fit in, newfag.

Blood.

>overrated
But Satania is what made the series popular. Without her no one would give a shit about it.

Oni's voice makes me diamond hard. The way she tries to sound tough and adhere to traditional values with a cute voice just does it for me. The others have a less effect.

>This is what dumb Sataniatards actually believe
She's not even the most popular girl.

Satania is not a Nene, she's a Hestia.

But she is.

That's a good thing. See how the lack of Hestia is making Sword Oratoria flop hard compared to the main series.

Empress literally the best girl

Oratoria is better than main series so Japan have shit taste. Besides, Hestia is terrible and only has memes going for her. Quality > meme hype.

How can anyone like Empress after the rooftop slaughter

>muh crazy yandere
Fuck that. All the other girls are way better

>she is
No, that Vigne, dumb Sataniaposter.

Green deserved it.

Her sister didn't. Empress a shit.

Misogi didn't, and Warabi certainly did not deserved to be blinded

What do people like about green?

Green is also best

She's batshit insane and I love her voice and lewdness.

Green fans want to stick their dick in crazy, while we're at it lets ask what each fanbase sees in their girl in one simple senance.

I like Empress because she's cool.

I love Warabi because she's a bro.

Flat + tights makes Empress the best.

>Empress
>girl

I don't care if Empress has a dick.

If she does I'd love her just as much.

Oni a cute! A CUTE!

Faith