Buyfag thread

Please read the guide before asking any questions!
Buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/06/02/frederica-miyamoto-little-devil-maid-ver-the-idolmster-cinderella-girls/
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00152494
dat.2chan.net/46/res/857594.htm
dakemakura.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He said selling as a good was fine
>Sent him the cash via goods
>Almost an hour and no response
Well, I'll give it 24 hours before I contact paypal

Waiting 24 hours is the most logic thing to do. At least you didn't use the friends/family shit.

It's through a credit card too so if paypal doesn't refund I'll just go through my bank. It's why I use a credit card, for the insurance.

Post June Pre-orders

fuck off already, impatient prick.

Probably the onlusten anime/manga thing i will ever buy or collect

Only***

Fuck, my throbbing dick. I'm not that big of a fan of idols, but why is Frederica so sexy and perfect?

mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/06/02/frederica-miyamoto-little-devil-maid-ver-the-idolmster-cinderella-girls/

Ok. Only for you will I.

Stop buying with your dick.

Sold out. fuck why I can't afford this set? >:^( just kill me now please

Behold!

My plebeian meme-taste!

no

How much was that burger?

How is this even possible? Come on IKEA get your shit in order.

nice Kay

I was going to order the boobs girl until I noticed she's so damn short.

Faggot

Wtf...

Actually a good series if not one of the best.

Dafuq is dis shit

Looks fake af

Jesus christ.. pathetic

I got the cheaper Smooth-knit version over the 2way-tricot for 9.7k. Official dakis are pretty fucking pricey.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00152494

Did you find the joy of having 'Friends' in your life?

You seem to be lost friend.

I want that saber and Tamamo as well

>eromanga BD, sheets, curtain, pillow cover, t-shirts
So who is best girl for you?

>In stock and ready to ship

Yummy

Sagiri b/c i know she will win
but i like megumi and elf's designs

No. Just bad to see all these pathetic losers buying shit like this. Show some cool manga's you bought. Not underage big boobed loli's

Shit taste my friend. What about in Oriemo?

this is my latest attempt to not take shit photos for you guys when I get new things. I need feed back. FYI I have no clue what I'm doing. I'm not a photographer and only have a cell phone camera atm.

super short.

It's not just you, Daiki is a mediocre manufacurer.

>clothes
You know what you need to do.

Iwazumi Nendoroid finally came in, He can now be reunited with his "childhood friend"
>no homo but super homo

Wow, that is pretty damn short for a 1/6 scale. Honestly it probably works out better for me though, it'll be easier to find a home for her in my display.

I think there isn't enough lighting.
I suck at this too, but why don't you a try a exposure time a tick longer? That would let more light in, and the picture wouldn't look as dark.
Just be careful not shake the phone because then the picture is going look blurred.

Still mad the anchovy daki is the only one in that line that doesnt have two sides.

Needs more light or a longer exposure and a lower ISO.

I imagine you can't even control exposure time or ISO on a phone, so get some lamps.

There is no hope for types like you

Is the big one castoff?

>I imagine you can't even control exposure time or ISO on a phone, so get some lamps.
Actually you can, even in most middle-end phones.

who put all that raw sewage on that perfectly good table?

it makes no sense, 24x6cm=144cm IRL.

can't you just adjust the values in any image editing program instead of getting lamps?

No, that's not how it works.

lamps I have from my garage 12000 lumens of it . but like I said I put the stuff together in an hour or so with what i had around the house. let me see what i can do in photo shoop.

>12000 lumens
I don't think those are even 1200

1600 are enough to cover a whole room

You are supposed to use the screens on the sides to diffuse the light, not just point them directly at inside the box...

I could understand if you were talking about adding a kick, but longer exposure = more of all lightsources, so why can't this be done easily in post?

looks more like 120 lmao

and you're meant to diffuse the lamps

here's a review of her.

dat.2chan.net/46/res/857594.htm

Because you are not working with the raw image, you are working with a shitty compressed JPG form a shitty phone, and even if it was a raw format even those can only be pushed a bit further

Not all light sources or objkects reflect the same amount of visible light, or even similar light spectrums. That wont work.

>I need people to attend to me immediately

No, fuck off. People have lives other than sitting at the computer 24/7.

Odd to see nice photography from a phone camera

i put too many zeros on that sry. im useing 2 led Flood Lights atm. i'm getting 2 more that's why there's squares cut out on the sides with vellum paper over them to Defuse The Light.

ok I'm sorta getting it now. in my industry we take bits of photo information and stretch it into completely new scenarios all the time so in my mind anything can be done in post, but I guess it's different for actual photography. thanks for the replies.

I haven't bought a figure in a while, thought I'd look and make a list of things I thought were cool. What do you think?

How do you know thats a phone? Cant see the exif data

Any way to be on the know about artbooks?
I searched CDJapan for "Kantoku" for no reason at all since I knew there was nothing else from him, and this popped up for preorder.
I almost missed Date a Live's artbook since that didn't get any media coverage compared to Concerves.

All around decent starter purchases

>Reimu nendo
Jesus guys, why didn't you tell me about this?

lurk forever, faggot

okay I adjusted the contrast and brightness and and bump the hue saturation a tiny bit

Looks like shit, huge grainy shit

Male nendos are quite cute.

all shit except middle top

bad photo, bad figure
and censor that pussy dumb american

once you look at enough of the exif data and see the Y Cb Cr Sub Samples,bit samples and the file permissions you can usually pick it out.

is this a good quality fig?

Looks good. Better than the last one.

I wish everything Hidamari-related (aside from figures and nendos) wasn't sold out.

You can buy most of that stuff at Yahoo Auctions, from the last Yume-sensei expo.

Gonna check that, have never used YA, is it too much trouble?

Kirino is best girl, and don't let these plebs tell you otherwise.

Should I buy this semen demon?

no_

where to buy waifu pillow cases @?

Why not?

Save for Rosa/Mei

Not if you read the guide.

>Not waiting for the eventual Leaf/Blue figure

dakemakura.com

Don't know why it's not listed on the buyfags to be honest.

thx, forgot they were called dakis

they are, the website has that 'e' in there for some reason but they sell dakis

Get used to using MFC sort by new.

MFC>Database>Media will show everything based on addition date, so lots of new artbooks and the likes there, alternatively you can just use the artbook tag and sort by addition/release date. This works for basically anything that's in the MFC database.

The shorts under her skirt make this a definite no-buy for me

way off

Surugaya might be easier to deal with.

So what will you do buyfags now that LoveLive doujinshi merchandise is being banned? Hoard as much as you can and purchase as much as possible?

He is fucking adorable.

That only applies to doujin goods, and will probably only be enforced on chink companies making what would be more commonly referred to as bootlegs. The show is a vehicle to peddle merchandise how retarded do you have to be to think they'll stop the gravy train?

Even if it did happen Nozomi is the only good thing to come out of LL anyway.

Any girl is best as long as the artist is good.

HOLY SHIT I FOUND MY GRAIL,SEALED.

It's interesting how many people feel the same way. I totally dismiss the show otherwise

Cool.

Do you need to use a Proxy service for this site?