twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/870258614363017219

Other urls found in this thread:

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/123733195
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/124109805
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/124439092
heroaca.com/episodes.html
youtu.be/soTjJ7tsL5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So whats everyone doing while we wait for the episode to drop.

I'm grinding out my Brits in Warthunder.

I thought the stream is in like 5 hours

4:30am EST is when the episode airs. I don't know when the stream starts.

Best

I want her to take a mountain shit in my mouth.

Youd die

How beautiful is Stain going to look when he's animated?

hopefully they put more effort in the close up shots because the example images have his detail reduced.

As time passes the episode draws ever so near, I say we go down memory lane and remember the good times when we all read the deku vs todoroki chapters fun times were had.

It's been 2 years but finally they're gonna get animated.

These were the threads when chapters 38, 39 and 40 were live translated.

Chapter 38:

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/123733195

Chapter 39:

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/124109805

Chapter 40:

foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/124439092

Thanks for all the translations Chinese tlfag.

Here's to many more such threads to come.

Needs to be more edgy.

>7 hours until You Say Run v2

the OST is released tomorrow?

Can we have an eugenics thread? I'll start

>Make Stain fuck the shit out of Toga
>Make their child fuck the shit out of Blood King (Class 1-B's teacher)
>Now we have Bloodborne-levels of blood control

Animefag here, is it going to exceed my expectations?

I tried reading the manga a few years ago but I gave up after a few chapters because it just didn't hook me. I could have had fun in all of these threads.

It made the author and Todos VA cry so probably

It's a less interesting version of Zuko and Aang becoming friends.

You missed out, the hideout raid live threads were the absolute peak

poor deku

UUUUUUUGH THICCER

Its completely different though. Todo and Deku have an equal strive to surpass each other to reach the top and they find camaraderie in that. Aang and Zuko were sworn to be enemies by destiny and achieved a camaraderie in that they both said "fuck destiny"

It would have been better if it hadn't happened so early in the series, though. We barely spent any time with Todoroki before he and Deku had the talk.

Good ol' Deku.

wa wa wa waaaa wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaa

You can control blood in Bloodborne? What?

Sun-Eater fucks Toga and their Kid can get the powers of whoever they eat

It wouldn't have mattered. Todoroki was just more or less quiet until he found out about Deku/All Might. The festival WAS the intro to his story.

No sir, I didn't break my limbs this time.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I just wasn't very invested in Todoroki until afterwards, when we got to see his more awkward but cute! behaviour. The first time I read those chapters, all I could do was wonder why I would even care about Endeavour's eugenics effort.
It's kind of strange, when you think about - you don't see sad backstories revealed this early that often.

Neji was pretty similar, if you adjust it for Narutos pacing.

he showed up with his team, didn't say much, then next thing you know he's fucking up Hinata, and the MC is involved and all that family drama is out in the open.

Oh I wholly agree. I don't think we needed 3 seasons like Avatar, but some build-up would have been nice.

Well, Hori was probably also worried about being cancelled so maybe he hurried it along. Though honestly I'm personally fine with how it played out.

I'm so proud of hori for making it this far, after two cancellations he was depressed but he kept going and he finally struck gold.

At the center of this volume's focus on influence and legacy is the contrast between Midoriya and Todoroki. Midoriya has expectations placed on him, but they are ones he wants to fulfill - All Might has essentially become his surrogate father, giving him the tools and confidence he needs to succeed. While Midoriya cherishes and hopes to live up to the powers instilled in him, Todoroki is the opposite; treated as a tool to fulfill his father's ambitions, he spurns his father's influence by refusing to use his physical legacy. When the two collide, Midoriya can't help but see a goal more important than his own victory. Todoroki is trapped by his father's shadow; although he sees avoiding his father's power as denying his father's legacy, he's also denying his own identity. Todoroki's refusal to use his fire powers ultimately reflects an understandable self-hatred - the fear that it was not his father, but himself who drove his mother away.

My Hero Academia's fifth volume manages to turn a classic tournament arc into a thematically cohesive meditation on parents and children, acknowledging the many ways we reflect our influences and our ultimate ability to rise above them. It's equally impressive as a display of action drama and refined character writing - each punch and tear feels earned and impactful, each passionate conversation layered with backstory and personality. It's an astonishing new peak for a series that seems determined to outdo itself with every volume. My Hero Academia is a classic in the making.

Me too, he seems nice as hell, and it's great that someone so talented and stubborn finally got their lucky break.

Where'd you copypasta that from

I never watched Naruto, man. You need to translate this to Yu-Gi-Oh.

Nice anime news network pasta, the volume it self got an A+ iirc

Too bad he gave volume 6 and 8 a B

Toga and twice kid would be unstoppable

I liked Zoo quite a bit and was disappointed in was canned, but I like MHA much more. I'm glad everything turned out for the better.

Hori is pretty much set for right now. He's going to at least get 500 chapters with Hero Academia, and if it ends up finishing early, he will definitely get another manga after Hero Academia.

Probably is the best fight in the series aside from All Might vs AFO.

Reminder that she will be alive at the end of the arc and also she is straight.

Half correct as always.

There were arguably better

Depends on what kind of expectation you have, It'll definitely be at least solid though

Time travel quirk that transports Deku to when quirks began when

>lesbian meme
No evidence, fake news, nothing to see here folks.
Delete that

>Deku vs original AfO

She's into everybody, Mina was just the most rapeable.

Whatever do you mean, i was simply implying autismo girl is gonna job hard and be kill.

I never said I thought she was a lesbo.

How would you feel if you were as short as him?

Because her dick is wet and performs anal slavery shit fuck nigger damn homie pass me that Dr. Pepper spray my asshole am I right

Website posted some screenshots that look great, albeit less brutal. Hopefully s3 can tone things up, especially the Muscular fight. It needs the gore present in the manga.

I mean, she's literally in the backlines twiddling her thumbs with Ochako and Froppy, they really aren't in any danger.

She's so fucking cute lads.

So what's gonna happen next chapter? Presumably the end to Suneater's fight, but what else?

>I mean, she's literally in the backlines twiddling her thumbs with Ochako and Froppy, they really aren't in any danger.
I was shitposting
>She's so fucking cute lads.
The cutest

link?

?

you know ochaco is 99% wet for Deku right?

What are you showing

you're not alone, user. I jumped into it back in hideout raid and dropped it right away. So glad I decided to pick it up again and read from chapter one

can he literally not make bad women? he has a fucking gift

Hori knows how to make fucking 10/10 waifus. He's a master of his craft user.

Sad, maybe less sad if I had his power.

Will Ochako end up in Toga's dungeon of horrors?

Do not ship Nejire and her mother

Have you never rad Peanuts?

heroaca.com/episodes.html

>all these 10/10 female characters

>no doujins or hentai of them

ITS NOT FAIR

>mfw I am

Does she even have a dungeon of horrors? Won't she kill her victims right away?

I never read Barrage, so I can't vouch for the girls in that series, otherwise that is correct.

As an user stated in the past thread, todays episodd fight is supposed to be supervised by Yutaka Nakamura, if you don't know him, please enlighten yourselves by watching this video and gif related
I hope more people get to know who this based fucker is and hiw good his work is, i bet you have loved a ton of it without knowing.

youtu.be/soTjJ7tsL5A

No, because his dick is wet and performs anal slavery shit fuck nigger damn homie pass me that Dr. Pepper spray my asshole am I right

>dungeon of horrors?
>Bedroom of extasy
ftfy

>rib punctured a lung
No Izuku, Stain DID ingest blood. His own.

Please just let me believe Kemi might still be alive.

Sucks knowing it'll do worse than Curious George in the ratings department. The anime needs more love in Japan.

ironically they have to compete with the male cast for doujinshi
and they lose. Again

I say it's doing well for a newcomer that's not even three years old with a one year old anime

SHES DEADER THAN DEAD FAGGOT

Damn man he must have his dick is wet and perform anal slavery shit fuck nigger damn homie pass me that Dr. Pepper spray my asshole am I right

Hori is very good at drawing badguys. I'm a little bitch and the villains scare the shit out of me.

It must be because his dick is wet and performs anal slavery shit fuck nigger damn homie pass me that Dr. Pepper spray my asshole am I right

From this deck

Im the one who started that lol. I just think she and her mommy are cute.

>go to BHA tournament
>lose to Kacchan burn

I fucking hate the current meta

Nejire seems like she'd give you a handjob to make you happy

Do we know if the man himself is actually doing any cuts?