Dragon Ball Super

>Fight you? Nah I'm gonna kill you

Too late

Based Chadhan

Last time that happened, "smart kid" Gohan got outsmarted and btfo by a piece of sentient bubblegum that was tricked by an 8-year old by pretending to look at poop..

Cell for fighter 10.

Caulifla obtains ssj4 before the tournament

Join the non-cuck thread instead

>implying Gohan doesn't just keep the black hair

To be fair, Super Buu was real smart.... and also real dumb.
Actually, thinking back on it, that fucker's intelligence was all over the place. He had the common sense to immediately kill those who posed a threat to him, but couldn't comprehend what an hour was.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Fuck off fag, this one was made first.

How autistic do you need to be to shill for (You)s and force your waifu to be in the OP?

Fuck off Pedro

Super Buu was the best villain, he will be missed

Let's necro this thread than give Caulflawaifufag any more attention. I'm sick of him spamming early threads just so he can shitpost about his waifu.

It's hard to fight a creature with the properties of both rubber and gum.

It really tingles your back

tfw buu got sick of jobbing in DBS so he joined Hunter X Hunter

Reminder that Goku isn't as pure as you might think.

Freeza is authoritarian like donald

>female
>he

Oh shit I guess it's time for condom caulifla

>Toei's lead art supervisor Yamamuro traces Toyotaro
HOW WILL TOEIKEKS EVER RECOVER?

He's willing to sacrifice entire universes just to have a good time, of course he isn't pure.

The translation pretty blatantly didn't have access to information about the individual OCs, just the little blurb.

anyone have the edit of this where it's a nicely refined background wallpaper?

That's why he never kissed Chichi. Goku goes straight to business.

> Half-bald clown
What the fuck is going on in Dragonball these days?

Hit needs to fix that kyphosis.

>Goku transforms as a result of extreme emotional distress after witnessing his friend exploding
>Vegeta transforms as a result of his absolute resentment of Goku and struggle to stay on the same level as him
>Gohan transforms from a desire to protect his friends and family from Cell and failure to act in the past
>Trunks transforms after finding his best friend and mentor dead
>Cabba transforms after Vegeta threatens to destroy his planet and wipe out his entire family
>Caulifla concentrates hard for 10 seconds while in a calm state under no emotional stress and successfully transforms

>not caulifla

thanks, although I wish someone makes a color edit instead of the tankobon colors from the covers.

you forgot goten and trunks m8

>Goten transforms randomly during training with Chi-Chi and no real emotional distress
>Trunks just fucking turned blonde one day
Why'd you forget those two

>>Trunks transforms after finding his best friend and mentor dead
In the manga he already was SSJ before Gohan's death

Gohanfag thread? no thanks..

It's better than the Cauliflafag thread.

theres this other version that I am awake of

>Goten and Trunks
It is unknown how they got SS.

Would prefer a smugpup thread over a gohanfag or cauliflafag thread at this point

You used the non-canon reason for Trunks so I assumed we were going with the anime's explanation of Goten and Trunks too, though both even in the manga make clear it was no big deal or any kind of traumatic moment.

Goten got it while sparring with Chichi.

This. Caulifiafags are annoying.

>Goten transforms randomly during training with Chi-Chi and no real emotional distress
t.speedreader. Chichi trained Goten but it was never stated that he achieved the form while training with her.

>Trunks
We don't know how he got his first transformation.

See

>non-canon reason for Trunks
When?
I said we don't know when he transformed for the first time.
If you are talking about I am not him.

Even if it's not you, it was still the basis for the argument. The point is Goten and Trunks's transformations were always a mystery that clearly didn't work the way Gohan, Vegeta and Goku's were seen to. Toriyama throwing out an explanation for how the rage makes you transform and letting that work as a shortcut doesn't really strike me as out of character for him, assuming it's not a Toei invention.

if you could write a shonen what would it be?

This is a dragon ball thread pedro, not a place for tablos-tier fanfiction

Toriyama is going on

The daizenshuu said this about hybrids

>The tailless second generation are super ultra child prodigies
>Saiyan genes have an extraordinarily good compatibility with Earthling blood. Because of this, when the two races are mixed together children with formidable power are born. Particularly, those Halflings born without tails hide an exceptional battle power. There are many things that they naturally master from a young age, such as the ordinarily arduous transformation into a Super Saiyan. In spite of having such an outstanding battle sense, they do not have a fondness for battle like a pure Saiyan. Instead, it seems that the violent temperament of the Saiyan has been relaxed through their Earthling blood.

The implication seems to be Hybrid Saiyans, tailless ones in particular, achieve Super Saiyan incredibly easy. Maybe U6 Saiyans are descended from earthlings before they died off?

I wonder if Toyotaro will keep Liquir with the inverted triangle as he originally designed him with or if he'll go for the double diamonds too instead.

HOLY SHIT, you might be onto something!

I wish we had a proper 5th fighter for the U6 tournament instead of Monaka.

I also wish Buu wasn't cucked out of both tournaments. Fucking Toriyama.

Dragonball is a pretty cool shonen, Id probably want to write that one

how angry is Super Saiyan 2?

No shit. "Pureness" in Dragonball seems to be more relevant to how lewd you are than how much of a good person you are, only way I can make sense of the nimbus thing and the whole devilman thing.

They're hybrids. All of them. Descended from earthlings before they died out. King Vegeta fucked a space monkey, so now they can't turn into monkeys

Absolutely livid

>/fit/ Dragon Ball Theory.jpg

This pic made me think about something

instead of asking frieza, we should wish 16 aniki to be rebuild

he was a good guy, a good guy that wanted to kill goku, but still a good guy

>The point is Goten and Trunks's transformations were always a mystery
>didn't work the way Gohan, Vegeta and Goku's were seen to
This is a direct contradiction, if it is a mystery how do you know that it worked in a different way from Goku, Vegeta or Gohan.
They might have gotten angry because of something small and transformed unconsciously.

The basis of the arguments was that Saiyans got the transformation through strong emotions.
I only added further information.

SS3 Caulifla when

SS3 Kale WHEN

>we've officially surpassed this faggot's thread in posts

16 was 100% artificial and therefore had no soul

The more you go up the stages the more primal and angry the saiyan becomes. Ssj3 Goku was an ass in this regard nearly destroying the world by powering up with no fucks given and firing kamehamehas nonchalantly.

beautiful

that's why i said, re build, rebuilding a machine should be even easier

they could also have wished for the parts and let bulma and her dad do the job

>what is a warrior girl saying boku

I dunno, but I'm sure that grump will feel better soon.

They can use super shenlong. He has no limit unlike earth dragon.

Why does trunks look fat like a bear

Not a good idea since that will be the prize of the tournament

Where the fuck are you seeing a fat Trunks?

DELET THIS

Cauliflafags in a nutshell

in case anyone wants the other version I made

Samefag

I don't want either, thanks.

Rewatched the RoF anime arc.
All the foreshadowing:
>Vegeta: No more resurrections
>Trunks to Goten: If he comes back to life again, you and I are gonna beat him!
>Goten: Trunks-kun, I wish we'd seen it too.

Calling it now, Freeza ends up the teacher of Goten and Trunks.

Does not disprove what i said. He probably killed millions by falling debris, gorund splitting and typhoons/tornados.

Same fag

Anime filler.

I really hope this doesn't turn into cell games 2.0

i don't want to see mystic god gohan being all serious for an enitre episode

i want to see goku, jiren and hit all break the limit at the same time and see a battle that end similar to jackie chun vs kid goku, only this time goku actually manages to stand up while the other 2 fall and in the end goku smiles and says "We did it guys, we won"

if gohan wins he is just going to get his shit kicked and barely defeat his enemies, and then fall while piccolo says "good job gohan"

Damn, you got me.

this desu

>vegetas first day as destroyer
>blows up planet
>the debris pierces his heart and he dies
Vegeta is a professional jobber

Don't worry Gohan will job, he is set up to be a side character.
The important characters are going to be Goku, Vegeta, 17 and Freeza + the fighters from the other universes.

What the he'll one of those posts is mine

Quit posting this picture. Fucking obnoxious

Is this the pet your GoD day? Those tails of his look fluffy too.

Don't lie, Jorge.

Samefag

WAKUWAKUWAKUWAKU

fags

They let Toriyama loose and he's brought Toyotaro with him.

Also, the half-bald clown is called Belmod and he's a God of Destruction, like Beerus.

I find that concept terrifying.