Peterson is useless if he does not acknowledge the Jewish Question

The Jewish pill is THE only pill. Who is responsible for degeneracy? Jews. Media? Marxism? Jews. Wars? Feminism? White genocide? All Jews. How can he avoid this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L45THpcEnmo
youtube.com/watch?v=zAlITel4zWU
youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because if he didn't avoid this, his career would be over. He cares more about money and fame than truth.

You don't have to know who I am. You don't have to respect me. Let me tell you this though. I have contributed more content and more dissonance to this site than any other poster. I alone am responsible for Christopher Poole putting in place thread cool down timers because of what I used to do here. That is just one example of how I have changed this site.
So next time you post a stupid rehashed meme or think you're being clever when you press the post button, think about how insignificant you and your post really are in the grand scheme of things. Your tiny mind wouldn't even be able to comprehend what I have seen and done.

Now this place is merely a shell of it's former self. Maybe not even a shell because sometimes a shell can still serve a purpose.

This faggot literally cried on his livestream

Sage

What if he does and gives an answer that y'all maybe don't like? Maybe idk, something based upon his actual philosophy, AKA, I N D I V I D U A L I S M

is this new pasta

You niggers are retarded. Peterson is doing nothing but good work, just because he wont "HURR DURR NAME THE JOOS" doesn't invalidate the fact that he's helps thousands of young men nut up and stand up for what's right.

Peterson knows what's up, he was pretty clear about it on JRE

He said what is obvious. The world is running a race where IQ is speed, and the average Jewish IQ is in the top 3.

>Because if he didn't avoid this, his career would be over. He cares more about money and fame than truth.

this

There has to be a way to talk about the JQ without explicitly mentioning them.

>clean your room
>OMG HE'S THE NEXT ARISTOTLE!!!

Go cry in a room with this sulking faggot

DA JOOS!
reeeeeeee

It's pretty immature to criticize people for not meeting every checkbox on the/pol/ rubric. It's like you faggots don't even try to find value in things, you just sit back and look for perfection, sperging out when you don't see it. Even if he never names the Jew, he still has more to contribute than most of you.

What the fuck makes you so special that a person is worthless if you don't fully approve?

Quick you better go buy a $2000 signed rug of DOCTOR peterson's shitty artwork because his over a million from patreon and over 100k from the college just isnt enough for him to save the west, one messy bedroom at a time

Shut the fuck up

such a stupid thing to say. the jews wouldnt be able to control us like they do if men were as strong and had a feeling of meaning like we used to or pretty much anything advocated by jews. maybe he knows he can reach more people and teach morals that go against what the jews want. he doesnt need to specifically call out the jews.
here's a (you) so u can read my post cause youre a retarded, pozzed by muslims, and a pussy

Don't bother. Brain dead stormweenies will never understand

I thought about this and I've come to the conclusion that the Jews are far too powerful right now for a sole man to go up against them. Although Kevin Macdonald did and got away with it. You name the Jew as a group generally speaking. Also why did Kevin Macdonald get away with it but not others like David Duke?

Please link that clip to me. I have to hear this.

You misspelled "I'm a mentally unstable person with victim complex"

"lol bro if peterson called out the jews everyone would realize it is them and wouldnt have jews like ben shapiro pushing his whole fan base against them" say what u want about ben but its a divisive issue and he would not get his message out to at least of his current crowd

Jew's aren't the problem, brainlet. Even though they are A problem.
Dig deeper.

t. Jew

Commies EXPOSE the JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=L45THpcEnmo

This image is unironically powerful, considering fake news tactics

I hear you user, and your point is sound. I would only say that the deep state has a history of infiltrating far-right movements to control their opposition or to discredit them from within. There are two things I personally consider a hallmark of this behavior: (1) refusing to acknowledge the JQ or outright denying that Jews are involved, or (2) taking it to the extreme and advocating violence openly, using nazi-like imagery, chanting "blood and soil", etc.

False. Norimes find jbp. That leads
Them here. Where they can never leave.

If it isn't it is now.

shut the fuck up

anyone who bitches about peterson not hating all jews is so stupid and so easily manipulated by this board you should just kill yourself. tho you're more accurate, youre still a little bitch cry baby faggot thats just as annoying as the left. love talkin shit about them holy fuck this board is retarded

I wouldn't take them too seriously. These are character assassination threads bumped by paid actors that are out to tear down someone that people on the right could potentially rally behind. Taking this seriously is like yelling at your TV.

My jewish gf doesn't do any of them though

It's the elite globalists, like George Soros. Jews are good people and they also support Trump. You must be one of the salty NeverTrump stormtroopers. Israel is our ally in the middle east, so you should quit your sperging out.

Gets untold grands, possibly decagrands of young men to tie their boots up and get active in a positive light in the world.
ABSOLUTELY USELESS
Revivifying faith in the lost atheists.
POINTLESS
Actual practicing clinical psychologist helping his clients work out their problems and become less depressed or manic and adjust themselves into proper balance and health.
JUST FUCKING NOTHING

It's all about the Jews to you eh?
Nothing else matters?
You're the type of lad who needs to re-listen to Doctor Peterson's work.
You've an unhealthy obsession, easily curable, and in ways that you'd practically fucking like because ultimately they'd.... BEAT THE JEW.
Fuck lad, just the fuck up and better yourself.
If you're such a fucking soldier in this epic war, then stiffen your upper lip. Complaining about the enemy within your fox hole never fucking won a god damn field battle, ever.

But i'm RPing as a Pirate, so I don't care who wins, I'll trade what I want when I want regardless.

because he lives in Canada and he can go to jail

remember even stating historical facts in Canada can get you sent to prison if it hurts feels

>Peterson is useless if he does not acknowledge the Jewish Question
This isn't true, OP. Peterson talks about the Jews and the JQ all the time. Stop spreading misinformation.

>Rant about cultural Marxists for half your day
>Never ask yourself "Who are the cultural Marxists?"
>"Who are the third wave feminists?"
>"Who are the social justice warriors?"
>"Who are the post modernists?"

This guy is lost.

He makes millions of dollars.

>anecdotal evidence

>The Jewish pill is THE only pill. Who is responsible for degeneracy? Jews. Media? Marxism? Jews. Wars? Feminism? White genocide? All Jews. How can he avoid this?
I think the point is that if you look at simple facts, it is Liberals who are responsible, both jews and non-jews. Similarly, non-liberals are not responsible, both jews and non-jews. i.e. being a libtard is the defining characteristic, not being jewish.

Yes, because he avoids the JQ. What's your point?

He serves as a gateway. As long as he doesn't try to dissuade people away from the JQ it's cool. I didn't like when he did those videos saying it's all about envy though. If he's not gonna really address it he should remain neutral and keep acting as a gateway

He talks about it during his second appearance on Joe Rogan. Can't help you with the exact timestamp unfortunately. I searched youtube but I couldn't find a clip of it, sorry.

>Peterson is useless if he doesn't acknowledge the fringe views of a bunch of white nationalist virgins

Wew, how will Peterson ever recover?

Watch out, folks! It's the internet edgy boy!

Warski Live is LIVE Here
youtube.com/watch?v=zAlITel4zWU
Stream is:
Identities in Western Civilization - The Rebbe & Luke Ford

In-Divide-You-All
youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q&app=desktop

>acknowledge the question in Europe
Jailtime
>Acknowledge the question in America
die

I don't understand why you guys push this it isn't going to work.

>Yes, because he avoids the JQ
Wrong, he talks about the JQ and Jews all the time.

>1post by this ID
Divide and conquer faggots. JP is doing his part

clean your room OP

>t. Brainlet

What did you expect, he's a boomer cuck.

lol only in a positive light. Fucking retard, go back to R*ddit.

You don't have to know who I am. You don't have to respect me. Let me tell you this though. I have contributed more content and more dissonance to this site than any other poster. I alone am responsible for Christopher Poole putting in place thread cool down timers because of what I used to do here. That is just one example of how I have changed this site.
So next time you post a stupid rehashed meme or think you're being clever when you press the post button, think about how insignificant you and your post really are in the grand scheme of things. Your tiny mind wouldn't even be able to comprehend what I have seen and done.

Now this place is merely a shell of it's former self. Maybe not even a shell because sometimes a shell can still serve a purpose.

Are you sure? You have a link?

Blaming the jews seems to be the only way for anyone under 140iq to abstract the chaotic multi-dimensional factors that leads to the decline of the western civilization

collectivist mindset btw

I love it how your fucks call any moderate redpill useless when these guys are the front door for the JQ.

If it wasn't for some of these guys I'd still be a fucking SJW commy sucking on feminists' dick.

Apparently Sup Forums is full of geniuses who were alt-right/natsoc out of the womb, whose views were always perfectly aligned with the current white zeitgeist.

Sup Forums is in love with JP, but to take it to the next level they need to know, "how do you feel about the jewish question?!"

Peterson isn't a fascist you dumb cunt.

This is all correct.
But he still has some good stuff to say about life in general.

BUY MY FUCKING RUG FOR 2GRAND ALSO POSTMODERNISM *sobs*

>feel
get getting

>There has to be a way to talk about the JQ without explicitly mentioning them.
All of the texts Peterson recommends basically hint towards the Jew.
I think that's as far as he's ever going to go.

Repent and submit to Christ

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the answer to your question is the Jews.

This guy isncurrently slowly redpilling my friend, so im digging him

Alt-kike shilling.

Saged