Trump screws his base, bends the knee to DACA amnesty

This is it, Trumps big fuck up. We did not elect this man to cower in front of criminal democrats that have no leverage what so ever.
We elected Trump to get rid of ALL illegal aliens and build the wall.
So why has trump bowed before his masters? Why is he such a weak fucking bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/25/trump-amnesty-cover-18-million-dreamers/
thehill.com/latino/351901-poll-two-thirds-of-republicans-back-citizenship-for-daca-recipients
breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/01/25/amnesty-now-no-benefits-10-years/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
businessinsider.com/reagan-and-bush-made-immigration-executive-orders-2014-11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drain the swamp. Sage

Why is OP such a Massive Faggot?

What fake news did you consume this time?

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Fake news. SAGE. And death to all leftist scum.

>it's true i heard it on cnn
msm will take a grain of truth and warp it around by taking things in incorrect context on purpose. maybe it sounded like he said something like that but he probably said something different but similar. msm will want to take every chance they get to try and chip away at trumps support base

It's on Drudge you fucking morons. Link leads to this: washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/25/trump-amnesty-cover-18-million-dreamers/

Something like 64% of Republicans support a path to citizenship for DACA.

You can’t remains steadfast and send them all back. First, it will never pass. Second, you’re not gonna help your case with any future legislation, related or not. The fact that he’s requiring a 10 to 12 process is pretty telling. That’s basically the current immigration process. In exchange, he’s going to basically seal off the border and mass illegal migration.

We still don’t have the full details but it appears that Trump is getting his wall and concessions in exchange for letting DACA recipients hang out here while they follow the process like everyone else, albeit with priority.

Art of the fucking deal.

Why is this party so full of cucks?

Government runs on compromise, retard. In exchange, he's getting an end to the visa lottery, restrictions on chain migration, and the full 25 billion dollars for the wall. How would you propose he gets those things without giving DACA? This isn't a dictatorship, and we don't have enough votes in Senate.

Fuck off. Compromising is a tenet of maturity. A child whines when he doesn’t get his way. This isn’t a zero sum game. We didn’t create this situation, we inherited it. The fact that Trump basically made the illegals follow the rules like everyone else in exchange for stopping it from happening again is a goddamn magnificent deal.

>1.8+ million new Democrat voters
>'Art of The Deal'

Is he trying to drain the energy out of Mexicans when the Democrats balk at this offer?

Obama preferred Somalis, Haitians, Ugandans, Pakistanis, Nigerians, and Muslims over Mexicans.

Will Democrats trade 1.5 million Mexicans in exchange for shutting the door on Muslims and African blacks?

The time for compromise is over and has been since the 60s

Fucking making me come close to reeeeeeeeing IRL, if he grants Illegal DACAs any path to citizenship or amnesty there will be problems.

that's gotta be bullshit. 64% GTFO.

I bet that numbers isn't even that high among regular Democrats.

What if he is supporting amnesty so that all the illegals will 'come out of the shadows' and make them easier to deport? It could be bait.

Read about (((Solomon Guggenheim))) and Trump. Jews refused to lend a Van Gogh, but instead offered a gold toilet as Jews are into feces.

thehill.com/latino/351901-poll-two-thirds-of-republicans-back-citizenship-for-daca-recipients

It’s actually 66%

The DACA amnesty Trump is proposing neuters everything about DACA the Dems want

>Cuts ties to chain migration
>Ends lottery and gives current processing visas to useful people
>25bn for wall and security
>Wait time for dreamers is stupid long, and any offence catapults them into Mexico

There will be a TREMENDOUS net loss of ILLEGALs, even if all 1.8m dreamers ride it out and become citizens.

You are a fucking tool, as is anyone who believes this.

Cruz already came out against the path to citizenship. I'm sure the path to citizenship is a non-starter.

If Schumer picks sandniggers and jungle coons over spics, the spics are gonna try to burn his down... I bet.

>thinking he's not gaining new supporters
Well I guess there's a reason he's president and you're not

Important Thread about Trudeau and incoming Purple Revolution in the US:

"the hill" in the spic section

fake news. They must have polled spics exclusively.

I doubt 66% of legal spics support a path citizenship, too.

>Memo is released
What party?

Reagan was elected president twice. Does that mean his amnesty didn't turn California into a blue state?

Then go fucking do something about besides bitching on an anime board. Trumps has double digit black support. The running joke for decades has been that Mexican-Americans are Republicans, they just don’t know it. If Trump extending an olive branch and giving them a legal path is what does it then it will all be worth it. Risky, yes, but again, what is worse? 1.8 million or 1.8 million and more?

>shilling this hard

That's actually not a terrible agreement as long as it stays this way.

>The running joke for decades has been that Mexican-Americans are Republicans, they just don’t know it.
It's a joke because it's bullshit.

The Hill didn’t conduct the survey you goddamn idiot. Go read the actual cited survey and point out the flaws in their methodology and I’ll be happy to listen.

You stupid insolent fuck.

If it ends the visa lottery and chain immigration, it's a win. If it doesn't it's a loss. DACA and the Wall are just symbols.

The problem is that Trump really wants to legalize the Dreamers. His comments the other day & now this plan reveals it. He isn't just using DACA to negotiate a better deal on immigration any more, he truly is a cuck for the illegals.

Good luck with the wall when the entire country will now turn blue.

Can you still buy the Drumpf hat? Already burned the MAGA one.

That 'path' begins on the other side of the US/Mexico border. Seriously, the path should be thus:

All illegals residing in the US as of this date have 90 days to self deport and 120 days to apply for a green card. Those that do will have their application placed near the top. Not at the top but near it.

After the 90 day window is up, ICE starts going house to house, business to business and forcibly deporting every illegal they find.

yeah it did. Prop 187 and Pete Wilson then pushed Bill Clinton and the Democrats to start filing citizenship applications for amnestied spics who then voted Democrat.

Also, non-white legal immigration also turned California blue.

Billy Graham used to be a California based televangelist when the state was white.

But then a bunch of Koreans, Arabs, Indians, and others started pouring into the states's affluent neighborhoods pushing old white people to Arizona and Texas.

>But then a bunch of Koreans, Arabs, Indians, and others started pouring into the states's affluent neighborhoods pushing old white people to Arizona and Texas.
"Oh no, what a shame!"

Reagan was completely different. Reagan gave amnesty for a promise to get border security, and the dems just never did it. Trumps proposed bill is giving him the border security in the same bill, and it's everything we need. Trump is the clear winner if it get passed. Just go look at r/politics, leftists are against this because it's so clearly in Trumps favor.

Is that gonna get 60 votes? No? Then fuck off. It won’t work.

>You can’t remains steadfast and send them all back.
Yes you fucking can. We've done this amnesty shit in exchange for border control over and fucking over, and every time the retards in the GOP "forget" and pretend it'll work next time. AMNESTY ENCOURAGES ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, EVERY TIME. It's impossible to stop them all at the border, you need deportations. You need to discourage the act of immigration altogether.
I swear these fucking RINOs like Reagan and Bush have let more spics in than the Democrats at this point.

It's still too generous IMO. The Goodlatte bill in the House is a bit too generous too but this 1.8 mill is over the top. Just because the far left is against it doesn't make it a good thing.

I'm against #CACA, However, if he says o.k we will grant them a path to citizenship if they become Americans by joining the army for 5 years, get honorable discarged, and paying a fines for breaking immigration laws. Or if he get their social media and finds the ones who are pro American, the ones who held American flags through out the years then telling all else yto go wake the fuck up in mexico.

The Federal government has granted amnesty on multiple occasions?

CITE CITE MOTHER FUCKING CITE

Then just let it be voted down & let DACA die. The problem is that Trump doesn't want to let DACA die & is willing to do whatever's necessary to save it & the Democrats know it.

Do you honestly think Dems will get rid of Chain migration? They're gonna shutdown the government again I fucking guarantee it.

But what did Reagan get in exchange for amnesty? I'm not a Trump shill but it does seem like giving the promise of temp amnesty in exchange for a final solution to illegal immigration from Mexico which will very much please his voters is a pretty good deal, plus the dems can never again try and stop the wall AND they have to explain to their supporters, who mostly consist of batshit liberals that don't accept compromise and see everything as hitler, why they agreed to the wall.

It feels like the dems traded everything they had left for a temporary hall pass.

the UC college system is mostly Asian that last time I checked. State college system is mostly spic and white.

The Asians, Indians, Arabs, Persians have more money per capita but the spics have more political power in the state it seems.

The poorer whites left a long time ago and the middle class to moderately affluent whites left a little later.

Ok, DACA dies and then it gets tied up in courts every which way from Sunday for the next 3 years while we attempt to deport them and Trump accomplishes fuck all on immigration and the Democrats regain Congress and Presidency and call the shots. That’s what you’re fine with just to make a temporary point? You can’t see the fucking trees for the forest.

Sure it's risky, but we'll never get border security passed without it. We only have a simple majority. I think the wall, the diversity lottery ending, and the limits on chain migration will keep out more than 1.8 million that are here, and can possibly gain us new voters. Plus, it will take 12 years for them to gain citizenship, and the tiniest offence gets them deported.

Hilllary and the Democrats take money from sandniggers and proxies for the Chinese government. Organized crime also likes chain migration.

The chain migration exists for them.

They'd have to pick spics over the others. They don't want to do that.

Why would Trump not giving amnesty to illegals cause the Democrats to regain the Congress? It's the opposite.

of course the kikes aren't just gonna start singing trump's praises now. they know that if they keep bitching trump will keep giving them concessions. they know he is a cuck and they've got him by the balls.

You’re like the fucking Democrats that say THEYRE LESS VIOLENT THAN AMERICANS. Any illegal crime is misjustice, anymore illegals than what’s currently here is misjustice.

Cut the fucking losses and stop the bleeding.

Citizenship for DREAMERS in exchange for a useless wall that will be barely build and halted in 2021? Sound great!

latinos are tribal.

#spicsfirst
#spicsprimero

Spics don't care about legal avenues for African blacks. This is a matter of life and death (in their heads) for their cousins, blood relatives.

Facts about the deal:
>Will only come into effect 12 years later.
>If any DACA recipient has committed crimes, they are not eligible.
>Any instance of fraud disqualifies a DACA recipient from a path to citizenship.

Have you done something that required identification? If any DACA recipient did anything that required identification, then they have committed fraud and cannot become citizens. That means that only literal children who do not need proper identification to do most things are able to become citizens, their parents who fraudulently passed them off as normal citizens to get them into school or into a doctor's office will remain illegal and will be deported.

breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/01/25/amnesty-now-no-benefits-10-years/

Apparently the cuts on chain migration don't even kick in for another 10 years. The correct course of action is to support Goodlatte's House bill, let it be voted down and DACA expire along with it and then run in the 2018 election on economic growth & border security/law & order.

HES NOT GIVING AMNESTY YOU STUPID FUCK.

Amnesty is immediate, it’s a pardon. He is, by all accounts, giving a 10 to 12 year path to citizenship. I know people from England and Germany who immigrated here. It took that long for them. He’s basically giving the DACA spics the same rules. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

Why can't he just let DACA fucking die? even if we get all that strict immigration stuff. 1.8 million beaners is still enough to turn Texas and Florida blue. Anybody who defends this is bound to be a fucking moron. I didn't vote for Trump to become a minority in my own fucking country.

12 years is enough time for them to breed like rabbits and have a shit load of kids. Fuck you, and fuck Dreamers

You mean to respond to someone else with this?

Can 12 year olds vote or something?

Fucking this. Chain migration over, wall funded, and a bunch of illegal assholes who were already in the country are going to continue to be illegal assholes already in the country, with an arduous path to citizenship that'll probably include fines.

Like it or not, this is a win, faggots.

Give these kikes an inch and they take a mile. To hell with “compromise.” You can’t make “deals” with these people. They have no honor so they will not honor any “deal” they agree to.

>12 years is enough time for them to breed like rabbits
People who are eligible as of the signing of the bill must then remain clean for 12 years. People who are not will be deported as they no longer have a path to citizenship.

OMG what a huge mistake. Okay, why would Trump not giving 'a pathway to citizenship' to illegals cost Republicans the 2018 election?

Yeah. My bad. To the fuck who mentioned that this was amnesty.

This cock sucker

First election? Independent voters.

Democrats are going to go to war with each other over this.

Blue Collar spics vs White collar chain migration abusing immigrants.

Spics get papers for 700k-1.5million spics in exchange for wall.

Chain migration abusers get BTFO. Muslim lobby BTFO.

Cool. So how do you propose we pass things that require 60 votes then?

Being a minority in my own country is so fun, I can't wait to be slaughtered by beaners just because of my skin color. Thanks Trump, I'm so glad you made us become a hated minority.

He's fucking retarded, If Trump kept his mouth shut, the deal would've died in the courts. The Dems will accept.

Most Dreamers are over 20 years of age, the breeding age. They will have a fuck ton of kids and Trump will get nothing in return.

>People who are eligible as of the signing of the bill must then remain clean for 12 years. People who are not will be deported as they no longer have a path to citizenship.

WHY NOT JUST LET THE BILL DIE IN THE FUCKING COURTS AND DEPORT THEM IN THREE MONTHS YOU RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER? I didn't vote for Trump to make DACA become a 12 year fucking policy. Esienhower deported a million spics in over a year. Trump can do the very same thing, he does not have to listen to the dems.

That's not a good thing, the average mestizo has six kids. This will cause 7 million rodents to be born in the next twelve years.

>Why can't he just let DACA fucking die?
Because he's legit become a cuck for the 'Dreamers'. That's what no one wants to admit because it's a blackpill. This has to be denounced by his base publicly, like his 'Chuck & Nancy' cucking last year was, in order to try to set it right.

Op makes no point, brings no facts or source and falsely claims no wall.

>reducing primal, essential issue to semantics on which you're wrong anyway
When people say "amnesty" they're using it as shorthand for "giving legal status and permanent residency" to invading, illegal spicaroos. You can disagree with them, for example if you're someone who gets off to Pedro fucking your girlfriend, but that doesn't make someone else a stupid fuck.
Nobody gives a hot fuck about whether or not spics "pay their way" or "face the consequences" or wait 12 years whatever. That's a RINO shill centrist business class meme.
We don't care if they suffer: we want them gone. Letting them stay but never become citizens would be an *almost* acceptable compromise if it weren't a 100% certainty that Democrats will make them full citizens within 10 years.

Politics is like a chess match. You have to lose some pieces to win. And this a big win for us if they accept it. Besides those DACA members don't get to vote.

>WHY NOT JUST LET THE BILL DIE IN THE FUCKING COURTS AND DEPORT THEM IN THREE MONTHS YOU RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER? I didn't vote for Trump to make DACA become a 12 year fucking policy. Esienhower deported a million spics in over a year. Trump can do the very same thing, he does not have to listen to the dems.

The law on the books right now is that DACA stands, Dems want DACA to not end, Trump is using this to secure votes for what he wants. This isn't hard.

If we could pass a tax bill without democrat votes, then why do we need amnesty to pass an immigration bill funding the Wall? You have no argument. We do not need to keep these beaner fucks for televe more years. Let the deal die in the fucking courts and not keep cucking towards the dems.

>he law on the books right now is that DACA stands, Dems want DACA to not end, Trump is using this to secure votes for what he wants. This isn't hard.

You're literally fucking retarded, the Dems weren't going to accept it anyways until Trump had to make himself look like a jackass by updating it. Now we will witness America become first to third world in just twelve years. Enjoy being a hated minority asshole.

No one is going to denounce anything. It's the exact same shit you got with Obama voters. Remember how they kept saying 'just wait till the 2nd term' over and over?
The 'amnesty don' prediction of Trump's base shilling for DACA came true, pol is always right.

Who cares if they have kids that vote? Generation Z is already proving to be far more conservative than any other. Why not cover the bases and maintain the lead until they can enter the game in full force and finish things off?

Long term this is a great move. 1.8 million wetbacks aren’t gonna our breed us. If Trump can tackle welfare reform (and he is) we can curb that shit REAL quick.

And if they can support 4-6 kids on their own? Who the fuck cares. That’s their business.

Yes it stands for 3 months after which it doesn't. And if you're going to bring up the retarded judge that thinks Trump couldn't let an executive order end then don't bother replying.

I doubt it. I know that these people say that they're for DACA in these mainstream media polls that are probably worded in the most sympathetic language possible but I doubt that many are really going to care enough to vote against Republicans for it if they're doing better financially thanks to the tax cuts.

>>Long term this is a great move. 1.8 million wetbacks aren’t gonna our breed us. If Trump can tackle welfare reform (and he is) we can curb that shit REAL quick.

That's what they said in 1986 and now California is blue. The same thing is going to fucking happen again and more states like Texas and Flordia will flip. You boomer fucks are the biggest disgrace in this whole country. GenZ whites will fucking hate you for doing this to them. Our demographics matter, that's what made us fucking successful. It's time to say fucking no and reject these slimeballs.

The point isn't to pass what Trump wants, the point is to get the Democrats to concede to what Trump wants. If the Dems continue to throw a hissy fit, then Trump will have "no choice" but to go with the nuclear option.

Just so you know, the Dems are already pissed off at this proposal because it ends chain migration. They won't sign it, they will let DACA die. This isn't even 5D chess, it is checkers.

Only a certainty with 60 votes. Besides, if the Democrats have that at any point in the next 12 years then we are beyond fucked. This will all be immaterial.

millions of beaners and and Mama can't come over boopity bobity fucking trump and his kike family

Trump is a faggot like the rest. We tried warning you trumpcucks, but you were too high on "winning" (aka losing) that you wouldn't listen.

>let 1.8 million mexicans stay

>get the funding for a wall that will prevent 2+ BILLION from entering the next 100 years

thats a net loss of 1,920,000,000

good deal, don.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
businessinsider.com/reagan-and-bush-made-immigration-executive-orders-2014-11
>muh Reagan is a good conservative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
>muh families
>no more English testing

I've been saying from the start that what's going to end up happening is that the Dems will exchange keeping DACA for allowing the construction of a border wall. It's not ideal but with the current system it's probably the best compromise we could get.

If you look at the numbers, naggers are 92-95 percent reliable Democrat voters. Spics are about 68-72 percent. Not great but certainly more breathing room. If you have to make a deal with any of them to close the floodgates, that’s who you do it with.

It won't stop shit, they can already get around.
Amnesty is always an incentive to migrate.

You ungrateful fuck. Do you want the Wall or not?

Because we used reconciliation on the tax vote, which can only be used on budget bills. Reconciliation blocks filibusters meaning you only need a simple majority. We need 60 votes for this, end of.

Did they build a wall in California or some shit? Or are they still hopping over at Tijuana?

I’m not a Boomer, faggot. I’m 30 and a home owner in GA with a smoking hot wife with huge tits and a son and another on the way. My pockets are fat. Pic very much related. What are you doing with your life?

>the Democrats to concede to what Trump wants. If the Dems continue to throw a hissy fit, then Trump will have "no choice" but to go with the nuclear option.

Why can't we just let them reject it so that way DACA dies and we can finally deport all of them. This isn't the only fucking way to get our strict immigration stuff. We have the Midterms to get them as well. You can't be this fucking idiotic.

The average Mexican has six kids, 6 Million + 1 Million equals 7 million new democratic voters in just twelve years.

Let the bill be rejected by the Dems so DACA can finally die. I don't want amnesty, the wall would be pointless if they're already in.

WE HAVE THE FUCKING MIDTERMS AS WELL YOU RETARDED AMERIMUTT PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK YOU

This. You'd have to be a retard to think that 1 single white or black voter who isn't "pulling a Jeb" is going to switch their vote from Red to Blue over DACA. There are 3 kinds of voters: pro-illegal, anti-illegal, and people who will virtue signal to pollsters but don't give a single shit. Almost nobody falls through the cracks.