HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

GRASSELY RELEASED SOME MEMOS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

STOP DEBATING STUPID SHIT
STOP JERKING EACH OTHER OFF

www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-25%20CEG%20Letter%20to%20FBI%20Source%20Texts.pdf?platform=hootsuite

READ THE MEMOS ASSHOLES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

o shit this is more texts than the othe rniht on a dot gov.... is this fresh or am i late? i saw a few the other night but not this many

Well I just got done reading and it's nothing. Looks like it'll be an early night tonight. Anybody else sleepy?

Is this the memo the republicans wrote then demanded to be released but wouldn't release ???

Oh yeah wow I love republican funded smear campaigns

H I G H E N E R G Y

>All Republicans were involved in writing this memo, no Democrats
FALSE - youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc

They're so simple a fucking child could debunk them. I can't tell if Pol is unironically believing it

Ok so why won't Nunes release it. The Senate Intel community asked to see it. The FBI asked to see it. It's literally nothing

>GRASSELY RELEASED SOME MEMOS
>RELEASED SOME MEMOS
>SOME

Not good enough. Release it ALL, no redactions, no commie bullshit.
Lock them All UP!!

o shit boys
theyre discussing going after hillary
literally tells not to go in "loaded for bear" as in guns down

then they say "andy" got fired and she dramatically says "our decision affected the stock market."

God damn these sleep memes make me tired. Anyone else feeling SLEEPY???

This unironically works on me at a subconscious level

ShillBlue has been very lazy lately. Are you sad being banned from leddit?

Checked, and something is fucking with the ID algorithm

>NOT NAPPING IN BETWEEN Sup Forums SESSIONS

QAnon confirmed gay

she said she didnt want to be involved and he said even though she was outside of loop she was going to be left holding the bag
seems blackmail, which explains why shes ratting.

another nothing burger lol

oh fuck the spirit of hitler through double 88s declared Q gay fuck im in too deep

STAY AWAKE YOU NIGGERS

this is a double cheeserburger w a scoop of secret sauce

This is the memo Pol has been screeching about? Wow it's nothing. Back to Mueller's investigation I suppose

no this is not the memo this is a few of 50k texts being leaked

not leaked i should say since its on a .gov, though... it seems she provided the texts to the govt

Yeah, just FBI agents agreeing they need to take it easy on Hillary to avoid revenge once she's POTUS.
Total nothingburger.

I've seen CiA, kG8b, f14, and aDmiN pop up as IDs today

guys i need an update. Last thing i heard all of the styrok text messages were lost due to a """glitch""". are they releasing them now? is nunez going to realise the memo???

Bump lol fuck deepstate fags

Apparently they have been "lost" and now "found" and we will get those texts soon.

he told her "dude its unclassified" followed by an entire block of classified grey

this is all a GOP smear attempt to distract right wing retards from Mueller's TrumpRussia investigation

OIG recovered the text..memo still not released.

wrong, much more than that. theres blackmail here, political corruption, they leaked classified info which is blocked out, and plotting against trump all in just a few pages of the full texts?

bump
umpb
mpbu
pumb

I want this mug
would improve my mood daily

I'm so fucking sleepy goodnight everyone

Whoa whoa anons, we can't go in loaded for bear. What if Hillary is elected????

You don't have to know who I am. You don't have to respect me. Let me tell you this though. I have contributed more content and more dissonance to this site than any other poster. I alone am responsible for Christopher Poole putting in place thread cool down timers because of what I used to do here. That is just one example of how I have changed this site.
So next time you post a stupid rehashed meme or think you're being clever when you press the post button, think about how insignificant you and your post really are in the grand scheme of things. Your tiny mind wouldn't even be able to comprehend what I have seen and done.

Now this place is merely a shell of it's former self. Maybe not even a shell because sometimes a shell can still serve a purpose.

been up since early in the morning....i'll check on this when I wake up tomorrow....

sleep tight pol

Anyone else seeing those sheep? Man I can't stop snoozing off

I FEEL GALVANIZED

So sleepy, pasame la botella.

This text exchange and the Democrat email hack proved 1 thing to me - these are garbage tier humans, their style of banter makes my fucking skin crawl. Their crimes are secondary to the actual vileness of their personalities that oozes from the screen.

"Quick, put on CNN" - that alone is treason and proof of incompetence. The idea that US law enforcement agents unironically think CNN matters in some way is terrifying.

MSM is hitting hard the idea of “secret society” was a harmless joke... just a innocent joke between sleezy dirt bag lawyers... so innocent, pure as snow jesting

bump

debunk it.

Still waiting for someone to explain to me who the "secret society" is supposed to reference in the "joke" interpretation.

nah this is about Fusion GPS being allowed backdoor access to the FISA database, and once realizing that McCabe was launching an investigation into it, they had to come up with an reason to retroactively gain legitimate access to the database so that they could smear a presidential candidate....

I really want to see what they talk about when Comey is fired

Kimmo Alm, is that you?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! They're talking about Weiner's laptop!

Probably work friends they socialize with.

WTF is an ML arrest?

I was listening to boomerfag rush limbaugh. Noticed the misstep of biting too hard on the "secret society" comment. The modern leftist rhetoric is basically at a 3rd grade level at this point. So using the term "secret society" allows them to debunk with smuggy logic - "oh haw haw! Trumptards think theres a secret society!".

Right wingers should avoid phrases that open leftists up for slam dunk rebuttals. (War on christmas, etc).

That’s 80s teen movie gay...

WE NEED OC, YOU WEABOO FAGGOTS

Suggestion:
>Strzok text screenshots, appropriate bits underlined contrasted
>with fake news articles insisting this shit is not real and anyone suggesting a conspiracy at the FBI is a retard.
>Open to other ideas

Reading texts now. Will check back

POST SCREENSHOTS OF "secret society", "insurance policy" etc MOST DAMNING SHIT

Holy shit, I just got REALLY fucking SLEEPY.

I think it's time for bed. Let's all just get to bed. This thread isn't really credible. I already checked the PDF, and it's literally nothing. A nothing-burger, basically. Anyway, I'm heading to bed. I'm sorry. Bye.

"I'm Not Sure If I Want to Be Part of This"
>Page flipped imo

It was really funny when they accidentally pulled the office prank that deleted all their text messages after wiretapping the political opponents of their high level work friends and hoaxing Russian hacking of something or other which was then used to attack Trumps constitutional powers as Potus.

It's basically the office dc. Except with treason.

only people who give a shit about memos is you tards

Agreed. I'm going to bed.

you're idea of a "slam dunk rebuttal" is "just joking lol"?

this thread is 95% shills holy shit

i was starting to read the texts but i got really sleepy all of a sudden

Money laundering

The sleepy hive has arrived

happening

It's happening, isn't it lads...

bumping this thread and the other one

Bump.

Damn...shame it came out so late at night.

What is it....like 9 PM? Jeez, we should get to bed guys. Big day tomorrow! Friday and everything, you know. Want to be well rested, don't ya?
Let's go to sleep, friends.

The slide is strong with this

Smoking gun here:

One more thing: she might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she's going to remember or care that is was more doj than fbi?

Agreed. I called Bill and relayed what we discussed. He agrees.

Bumping.

bump bump bump bump

can someone tell me who bill is. been out of the loop

william

EVERYONE STAND UP
DO SOME JUMPING JACKS
DROP AND DO SOME PUSH UPS
GRAB A GLASS OF WATER
AND A HEALTHY SNACK
GET
E N E R G I Z E D

"Everything I don't like is a shill."

Shut the fuck up, Drumpf-tard.

this is nothing

fuck off

>BILL
BILL
>BILL

PRIESTAP MOTHERFUCKERS

THAT IS HIS NAME

WEE WOO WEE WOO

SHILLS ARE FULL SUICIDE RIGHT NOW FUCK OFF SLEEPYBOTS

They feel it user. People who have been following this story in the few threads that actually dont slide have know about all this for months. the MSM is painfully slow to pick up on this story and its 500 times bigger than the "Russian Connection". Democratic shills in the media have been kicking into overdrive the minimize the impact, but if Nunez follows through and releases the memo, we will finally get some of the normies woken the fuck up

Fuck that, I'm tired as shit. I have work tomorrow. I think I'm going to bed. I got plans tomorrow night. I'm not going to concern myself with some stupid ass, hoax PDF that reveals absolutely nothing, except desperation on the part of Trump people. Fuck, I supported Trump, but I've changed my mind. Anyway, I'm going to bed. I'm sorry. Bye.

>that ID
>those digits
>that pic
Who /energized/ here?

cheeky cunt. i figured it out anyways

Bump dudes!

Checked.

It’s 4:30 where I am. Just had a cup of coffee and heading to the gym, this should make for good elliptical reading.

Boy I sure am tired aren't you lads? Let's get some rest and take a peek at these tomorrow. It's probably a nothingburger anyway.

>hootsuite
who's paying you

Media Matters go to sleep.

So this is the thread that’s being slid hard.
Have a justice bump and get the coffee on, gonna be a long night faggots

It is against House rules to share with the Senate... It really is a rule for some reason

It's a nothing-burger. I'm going to bed. I just want to snuggle up and fall asleep. Big day tomorrow. Night, user!

bump..

sorry guys, i've been waiting all my life for this thread but i'm just too sleepy to go on. good night.

Ok guys, anyone have an idea who exactly they are referring to in these texts? What is an ML arrest? What am I missing here?

We shall take down the pedo satanist worshipping kike cock sucking government and install our fascist regime