Trump tells Theresa May he wont visit UK unless she bans protests

>Trump tells Theresa May he wont visit UK unless she bans protests

>ibtimes.co.uk/donald-trump-tells-theresa-may-he-wont-visit-uk-unless-she-bans-protests-1656638

Hahaha does the baby need a SAFE SPACE?

pathetic just pathetic. The right is full of giant hypocrites. You cry and scream about "safe spaces" and here we are, with your leader, asking another leader for a safe space. How pathetic. How embarrassing. When will this fucking nightmare end? I am ASHAMED to be the same species as you people. You're unreal.

this is my impression of a trump supporter when they hear reality: *plugs fingers in ears*

LALALALALALAALLA I CANT HEAR YOU MAGAGAGAGAGA Fellow PEDES WE ARE WINNINZ!

Im out but I want you to know from the bottom of my heart, you guys are the bad in the world. And the bad guys always lose.

Is this piece of shit still bumping us to the back of the queue or what?

can you UK bros save us please? Our country has gone off the deep end.

hahaha look at the alt righters ignoring reality. you're all so transparent. If it doesnt suck trumps dick, its fake news huh? hahaha.

Klondal Bunph will never visit our wonderful progressive utopia

Nervous trumpsters? You should be.

lmfao, I thought the alt right where all Real Men (tm) who don't need no safe space

this is so fucking pathetic

he has no confidence in the lily pad police to protect him, and why should he?

lmfao and here come the spinning

Guess how you can tell op is a troll. Go on, guess.

>omg stop maeking fun of Daddy Dolan >:( trolls
you trumpcucks are pathetic

it's incredible isn't it? Trump supporters spin EVERY SINGLE BAD THING that he does. It doesn't matter what is, hypocrisy, straight up lying, they always find a way to spin that shit. It really should tell you something when you have to spin everything to protect the disaster in chief. But you people seem to not have self awareness.

Why should he go to any country that doesn't welcome him?

I know you guys got kicked off plebbit today but do you really think we do not see thru this?
Why don't you go on home now and maybe someone was nice enough to murder your children.

>ITT: leftypol/antifa/shareblue retards samefag a thread basically via discord and pat eachother on the back for it

Alternatively:

>Right wing people larping as stupid liberals to make us hate them more

Either is fine, both will be ultimately ignored.

You can't legally protest an event guarded by the Secret Service in America, since that would require so much extra money and manpower to deal with all potential threats. That isn't a law in Bongland, so they request that they stop protests at events with Trump.

because its not a popularity contest, its his fucking job
literally every president ever has to put up with it when they visit countries where people don't like them
the difference is, Trump is such a crybaby faggot he can't handle anything but adulation
and somehow you faggots think Trump is some alpha male because he yells a lot

OBVIOUSLY

FAKE NEWS

YOU DUMMIES

YOU REALLY, REALLY STUPID DUMMIES

there is no mention about security, or police, nothing
literally "omg ppl don't like me there pls gib me safe space"

Newsflash: your president is the biggest cuck crybaby on earth, you're just too fucking blind to see it

What law says that a president must go to another country? Tell me maple nigger. There is not one, Faggot. The fact that you actually believe this when the liberal press in the US would be freaking the fuck out over it tell us all that you are just a troll, paid or not. The alternative is that you are simply too stupid to see thru obvious bullshit. Do you believe in batboy and flat earth too?

Why the fuck are you replying to shills?

>OMGZ THERE IS NO LAW THAT REQUIRES HIM TO VISIT OTHER COUNTRIES

since when is calling him for his pussyness for not being able to handle a bit of protest = HURR DURR YOU HAVE TO VISIT EVERY COUNTRY OR ELSE

Presidential visits are more than a fucking vacation, you stupid trumptard. It strengthens economic and political ties. Even when 96% of it its for show and the cameras, it makes allies on both sides confident on their relation. Deals are signed, disputes are spoken face to face, etc etc

Of course you're a fucking trumptard and concepts like "diplomacy" are file under "HURR DEEP STATE LIES" in your moronic brain

Again, your president is suck a beta faggot he is literally asking for a safe space

I am bored and it is a slow news cycle.

exactly.

let brits enjoy their parts and parcels of being a muslim shithole ruled by a lizzard.

I have noticed that if you bring up killing their children they quickly shut up.

Derp

He needs a literal safe space, Pakistan is pretty violent

I have a spoon and Tay May can'y have it, no how!

>implying (Bongladesh, Englandistan, Cuck Island) is worth visiting

posts like this is why leftists cannot win in the end

First, we all know the story is bull shit so you can drop that part of your narrative. I am giving you (you)s so let it go.
Now, you litterly said it was his job. The job of POTUS is defined by law. There is no law that says the president must make foreign visits.
At least try to keep your bullshit stright. You are embaressing yourself and your flag.
All you can do is insult me. You have no argument. You are like a little child, throwing a fit because someone disagreed with him.

>hurrrr everyone who criticizes my narrative is a shill! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

You guys all post the same bullshit. It really is transparent.

Yes you can.

Not an argument, Trumpshit.

I can't be.

You didn't deny it

What are you paid? I'll double it.

Right.....this is getting old now.

2 Million. Illegals. Path to citizenship.

Thanks Trump.

>Hahaha does the baby need a SAFE SPACE?
AWWW diddums drumfy!

We shouldnt talk with Trudeau in office you massive faggot

Half of us do like him though.
Best thing is for him to MAGA first, because otherwise it's going to be carnage.
All the football boys/far right vs the rest of London

Go cry in your safe spaces, little grumpfbabbys.

"Newsflash"
kys

>this whole thread

Comerade, shouldn't you be exuberant over the prospect of unwellbellyfeeltermination? We are only Airstrip 2 to your Airstrip 1, after all.

autism overload

>b-but I am not a Jew!

you could tell by the way it is

Hahahaha drumpf supports isreal you cucks voted in a Jewish pawn hahahaha

when will trump supporters admit they made a mistake?

Awful lot of talk about "spinning" ITT LOL. You foreign cucks are the ones doing it, trying to act like you dont want to bask in Trump's light, even if for a moment. Just look at all these flags in every thread about US politics that arent USA, ALL you foreign cucks, every single one want to be us with all your being. Sure, you might try to fool everyone by trying to talk shit, and you can try to deny it, but you want nothing more than to be us, the proof is you being in these threads to begin with. Everywhere Trump has gone, outside of the US has been nothing but you cucks lining the streets and packing buildings hoping to catch a glimpse of the him like he's a rock star or a pope, waving and calling out to him hoping he'd make eye contact with you, and deep down wanting him to save you from your muslim infested lands. You can't get the good ol' USA off your minds, and when called out on said dick-riding, YOU spin spin spin. If your flag isnt the United States flag, YOU are eternally cucked. So go ahead, spin away, keep filling up these threads, we see your flags, and switching to meme flags cant hide your deep down desire to be us.

>You can't legally protest
Nice

>Le Epik DACA Man
>"Right"
Sweety, no

>You can't legally protest

interestingly enough it's true, signed by barack obama

>needs extra security when vising Muslim majority countries
makes sense desu

what self respecting white person would want to come here anyway

Unnamed sources
Trump will be JFKd in King Pedo Satanist land anyway

ShareBlue has become unhinged.
Banned from the most liberal leftist site that let themselves be bought now the lisping faggots are trying to take a dump here. You’ll end up having your shit fed back to you eventually just as your greed got you pussys banned from a site you spent millions on to push your tripe

But - I was assured that user hates authoritarians.