Other urls found in this thread:

dbzelsewhere.thecomicseries.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Leave Jiren to ME

Not as beautiful as Cell

Fuck off jobhan

already a thread

Fuck the Saiyans I'm hype for Universe 4. Maybe we'll see what that mouse's beef with Beerus is

Caulifla Obtains ssj4 before the tournament

Beerus is an asshole, I don't think any other GoD likes him

He's a mouse. Beerus is a cat. I wonder where the elephant fits in, he should be afraid of the mouse.

But he's just a fucking dumb fuck, just like Gowasu. The loli angel doesn't give a fuck.

I wasn't sold on the hairstyle of her SSJ2 but it does look way better with the sparks.

Why not. Kale already made broly canon lets make ssj4 canon too.

At this point who cares, "Fast and Loose" doesn't even begin to describe how Toei, Toyotaro, Toriyama and Super treats canon, so may as well go nuts with it.

I'm only gonna be mad about Caulifla's bullshit SS2 if Cabba stays at regular SS.

I mean, come the fuck on. He's had it the longest and Vegeta noted his talent. He should also get SS2, it's just lame if he's suddenly the weakest out of the three.

All Tarble 2 exist for at this point is to introduce the girl saiyans. Hes just not important enough.

I really hope LSS Kale just wipes the floor with some SSB's. She can get defeated in some bullshit way and get taken out of the equation so goku can still fight Captain Ayyyy.

Imagine the shitstorm.

At this point the GT canon seems more appealing than Super.

>SS2

fuck this series

being cabba is suffering

I am just happy LSSJ is finally canon

Yes he is

That's what he gets for being a b-blockhead

What is the pink anime condom meme originally from?

>Come on cabba you deserve some kind of reward

So if LSSJ is canon, can I be canon too?

if vegeta/goku say
>she looks like that one guy
then he will be canon

Yes its almost guaranteed Goku will mention him when Kale transforms.

Huh, I guess pedro was right all along

Technically no, unless Toriyama gives no fucks about continuity. Meaning it's possible.

Hey guys Geekdom101 here just wait for me to confirm this as the number 1 source about DBS

BEST FUCKING SAIYAN

If a normal vagina can squeeze hard enough to keep a guy from pulling out would sticking your penis in a saiyan vagina be the equivalent of putting it in a vice grip?

But Quitela doesnt hate Champa.

Is that Gohan punching Videl?

Industrial press

Videl was traumatized by spovo and retired from the fighting scene.

Can't wait until Freeza murders these disgusting U6 monkeys.

>canon

The canon DB storyline is filled with so many internal inconsistencies it might just be possible

Where people more made about this or just waifu crazy over it?

>The canon DB storyline is filled with so many internal inconsistencies
such as?

mad

It really is.

Everyone is always bullying him.

Twintail Videl getting beaten is kinda hot.

He's kind of a weenie

It's literally obvious they will be tortured by Frieza since he can't go after Goku and Vegeta. I genuinely feel bad for them..

Piccolo, king kai, goku, gohan, didn't give a shit when they went to the afterlife to help trunks in the future

Even though it happened in the saiyan arc, and King Kai told Goku the location of Namek after talking with the guru over there just before the Cell Tournament. Which Goku instant transmission there to bring back dende to be the earth kami.

Why would Frieza kill his wife?

These are from Young Jijji's AF

It's Pan. Jijii's AF is mostly just a rehash of the Shadow Dragons saga. Pan gets killed early on by Frieza's son, and later on one of the dragons takes her form to fuck with Gohan

I actually think this would be interesting. Make it an aspect of how the two diverged. U6 Saiyans naturally lost their tails. So it stands to reason that regaining that primalness would be a new source of strength for them.

>fucking him with a condom

Like Frieza wouldn't breed her

Red Ribbon Army arc is literally impossible.
King Kai could have transported Goku to Earth immediately, just like when he gave Goku a new outfit.
Popo could have transported Goku to the battle with the Saiyans.
Cell's nucleus plothole.

Really the list goes on.

>Pan gets killed early on by Frieza's son, and later on one of the dragons takes her form to fuck with Gohan
What the fuck

thus is the life of a cuck

I'd be okay with this. The SSJ4 is honestly not bad (except for Vegeta's stupid pants). Would be nice to see it get another shot.

>Pan gets killed early on by Frieza's son, and later on one of the dragons takes her form to fuck with Gohan

The only thing that needs to change is them getting a new outfit when they transform. I would be fine with them making an outfit that they could change the configuration of as an explanation. But honestly, Califa's design doesn't need to change to make SS4 look good at all.

>super angry monkey noises

Fat cats can't chase mice

I'm not into beastiality or anything but am I the only one who gets turned on by the fact that Caulifla is a literal monkey. Like just imagining her primal instincts coming out once she's horny and begins to dominate you.

That's not Tarble

>There are fags whi think Gohan will get the next transformation instead of Goku
No? DBH and the fucking intro confirm that Goku's getting a new form.

>the pose in pic related
>that evil smirk in the opening
Goku is going to go NUCLEAR. Get ready to see the blood thristy Kakarot!

Hot

dbzelsewhere.thecomicseries.com

>There is a Yamcha fan-manga
>it's still better than AF and Multiverse despite the cringe

Nice Indian waifu though

Yeah, Frieza's son Ize. He's 50x stronger than Frieza, because he thawed in ice for 50 years (Frieza's race buries themselves in ice after being born, The longer they thaw the stronger they get. Frieza thawed for 1 year, King Cold for 5, and Ize for 50). He kills pan while fighting SS4 Gohan, and then Gohan so angry that he goes SS5. After defeating Ize they decided to use the dragon balls to revive pan, but first they have to revive Goku/Shenron, but first they have to defeat a new set of shadow dragon. While training. to fight the dragons, two demons from the demon realm show up, but are defeated by SS4 Gotenks. Then Gohan dies while fighting one of these dragons, and Goku shows up to save the day while Vegeta is getting his ass kicked

And yes, this all actually happens (more or less) in Jijii's AF

Guys there's 2 Dragon Ball Super threads making the first page. Just go to the one that was made first and has more posts you dumb faggots.

B-but it's filled with Gohanfags...

>Goku is going to go NUCLEAR. Get ready to see the blood thristy Kakarot!
This?

Extra mayo

it just has a gohanfag in the OP.

Besides, is Caulifla any better? Might as well before this shitty thread gets pruned.

That thread sucks

>Implying Frieza won't marry a filthy monkey and start a family.
user, please.

t. OP desperate to keep his thread up

better than Caulflafags dumbass. Dumb fuckks need to make a new thread 50 posts early just so they can have Caulifla in the OP.

>Frieza gets a free pass to fuck up some saiyans without getting his shit pushed in by Goku, Vegeta, or Beerus
>In fact he's actually encouraged to do so presumably as long as they stay alive
Sweet Jesus it's going to be the spopovich fight all over again. If we've learned anything from how he took apart vegeta and piccolo early on its that he has many ways to fick you up without killing you. Death beam barrages and kidney punches abound lads, mark my fucking words.

then they get pissed when someone made a thread earlier than them and try to keep their shit active

His training with Tagoma was not battle training but torture training.
He really knows how to torture someone.

>better than Caulflafags dumbass

Keep telling yourselves that. Just fuck off to the other thread Gohanfags

You're both cancer, stop thinking one is better or any worse than the other.

>cauliflafag
>frogposting

It looks like he's getting ready to rape the Ayylien.

>Jiren defeats Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken (anime) and Mastered Super Saiyan Blue (manga)
>Goku's reaction is unexpected. Instead of feeling defeated, Goku tells Jiren that he's the only one who can make him use his true power and calls himself the villain.
>Goku transforms into that and ends up killing Jiren.
>Grand Priest tells everyone to fuck off and decides to destroy all the universes with low mortal indexes since nobody won.
>Goku goes full mad man and only sees this as another challenge.

I can already imagine the tears from the waifufags.

It will be glorious!

This is totally going to be a red herring and fans are going to get burned.

Like usual.

Why are the character designs for Caulifa, Kale, and Cabba so shit? They look so out of place.

It's because they are skinny which alot of people aren't use to

Literal stick figures

Kill yourself frogposter.

I think it's how skinny they are. Kale looks great when she has muscles.
Also you must remember they are from another universe so it's natural for them to be out of place.

Everything that's been teased has happened in DBS. Arale, a serious battle with Hit, and Potara fusion returning have all happened.

>but Buu
He doesn't do anything other than walk and pose. In the ending he's the only one who isn't using an attack or isn't powered up.

What about Renso?

They have genuinely have less detail than any other of cast. They look like generic background characters.
>they are from another universe
A universe where the art budget ran out?

>Frieza never actually trained his body
>golden form is similair to super saiyan but instead of anger it uses joy
>torturing Tagoma and being alive after so long in hell along with the anticipation of torturing those that put him there made him so joyous that he unlocked it

>mfw Frieza drags filthy monkey filth back into the arena with his tail before they can fall out
>mfw he tells them that they won't be getting let off that easily
>mfw Goku gets more and more upset as he realizes this was his fault both for letting Frieza in on this and for suggesting the tournament in the first place
>mfw he can do nothing but sit by and watch the brutality take place
I need this in my life. I *need* Goku to understand how much he fucked up by bringing this about. Please don't let our glorious alien overlord job.

Looks more like a regular human than a saiyan to me. Not as barbaric looking and his muscles aren't anything crazy.

I really hope they keep Frieza around after the tourny and not send him back to hell

>mfw Frieza drags filthy monkey filth back into the arena with his tail before they can fall out
>mfw he tells them that they won't be getting let off that easily

>Caulifla SS2
Fuck yeah!

Hear me out for a second.

Battle Royale starts. Vegeta immediately uses 100% of his power to jump out of the ring. Goku teleports to every other contender and then teleports them to Vegeta whom he then teleports back to his own team.

Thus you have all 90 other competitors flying away from the ring faster than they could ever stop and all of Goku's team still standing.

This all happens within the first second of the battle royale.

How do you stop this?

One, they wouldn't all start out nearly that compact. Goku can't teleport in mass like that except in GT and the movies. Goku also wouldn't do this because it deprives him of the fight he wants, even if it's the smart thing to do.

Also, even if it's the smart thing to do, the point of the Tournament is that Zeno is bored, the second they pull that shit, he would just destroy them and start over.