Tomo-chan

Ah

Kazuya going in for the kill.

>Jun unlocked his rage as he was trying to unlock Senpai's
Senpai is worthless.

>nothing happening
It's like it never came off of hiatus!

Are you going to post in literally every thread variants of the same stupid shit?

Suddenly this arc has become interesting. The renewed focus on Jun has added some momentum to the arc.

The site is taking long to update tonight, christ.

>looks like jun's having fun
>unlike his opponent
Nothing to see here
There's "ai" in the second line somewhere though, so i dunno

shit chapter

>Jun
>Having fun
Is that his having fun face?

the twitter version does have better colors technically, iirc. you can just crop it.

>bonk

Yes

wonder what his wedding night will look like with a serious fun face like that

Is Tomo wet?

There's no "ai" anywhere, and your translation is completely wrong, my dude.

>Looks like Jun is having fun.
>Completely different from whenever he fights against me.

Exactly like that, as they will probably be wrestling anyway.

>Jun looks like he's having fun...he wasn't like this when we were sparring partners

Fucking fuck you Fumita PROGRESS IT SOMEHOW REEEEEEEE

I was confused about the atashi but google fucked the rest so that was my best guess

So as usual she'll never read anything into this, will she.

Title: Unrecognizable strength

Misaki: Gu-!

So this is Jun-kun's strength...
Misaki: hah... hah...
He said Aizawa-san was stronger but...

There's no way!
He's overwhelming!!!

Jun sure looks like he's having fun... different from when I'm his opponent...

>not keeping the status quo in a Tomo thread

>Jun is pissed because Senpai may have implied some shit
>Tomo thinks he's just having fun

So Jun confirmed gay, right?

is that a kick or a right hook? thats look sloppy as fuck no wonder woman kick his ass...

everyone who hasn't fucked carol or misuzu in this manga is already gay.

Does this mean Tomo is straight?

Is the image up for anyone?
It's still not up on my end.

oh FUCK
I JUST REALIZED
THIS WILL MAKE JUN GO TO KARATE CLUB

You'd think Tomo would take something positive from there even being a difference, but she undeniably won't, sadly.

So everyone, except Tomo.

nope.

That expression's throwing me for a loop, though. It looks like she's sad about it.

Kick, I think. His arm doesn't show the same kind of movement lines.

Beating the shit out of senpai will make him go?

Just to trade tit for tat. The arc will make him go.

Congratulations. That's so shitty it's kind of funny.

So it's exactly like the manga then?

you don't read 4koma.

unlike this manga

This should lead to Tomo realizing that maybe Jun's holding back for some reason whenever he fights her, which would then lead to her questioning what feelings he might, in fact, have for her. Nothing in Tomo-chan goes that smoothly though.

Fuck, I'm actually wondering if those nips linked a corrupted file or something and it doesn't load because of that. It's usually up in the minute or so, but it's been 30 minutes not.

Probably misunderstanding what should be implied from her observation, per the usual.

if you load the site it says that there's 560 of them, but there's a broken link for 560.

>which would then lead to her questioning what feelings he might, in fact, have for her

You mean just like when Jun would awkwardly touch her and shy away from actual contact because he was becoming more aware of the fact that Tomo is a girl? So Tomo naturally complained nonstop until Jun went back to treating her like normal? Yeah that worked out great. I love the status quo!

'normal' was treating her like a bro. it's not a lot, but it's not nothing.

The page for 560 doesn't even appear on chrome. It does on Firefox and chrome on my phone, but the links are dead. And it's not a regional block either, I can't access it with a japanese VPN.

Yeah, that was ridiculous. Jun was going about it a bit too awkwardly, but that was basically a big neon flashing sign telling Tomo that Jun has feelings for her, yet it somehow rever back to normal without her realizing anything.

the madman, what is he going to do next?

This is a good point. I had forgotten that.

Oh but it will.
It will only take 1200 chapters though.

Well it's not hard to work around it.

Yeah, ended up cropping it myself.

Reminder that tomboys are made for mother daughter threesomes

>Unrecognizable Strength
It's "Strength he can't acknowledge", referring to the fact that Jun lies about Tomo being stronger than him

No but seriously can we end this arc already? Nobody actually cares about the dojo stuff at all, this isn't a fighting manga fumita.

Oh shit, your formatting threw me off and I didn't realize this was a proper translation. Thanks

>what's the end game for this arc?
Status quo.

Man, being Jun is suffering. He surpassed his best friend and hero a long time ago, not because of training but just because she turned out to be a girl. Now he desperately tries to hide that fact whenever it comes up. No wonder he's so weird about dating her.

What's the end game sequence going to be?
>Climactic fight > confession > time skip babies ?
or
>Drama > something stupid > confession ?

Why does he hate canon?

The author abandoning the series without ever finishing it.

jun will have to go to the karate club after this, and tomo will beat him.
who knows afterthat.

>Go to the karate club
This is opposite of end game though, unless Jun finally beats Tomo.

>Tomo & Jun's girly son approaches his tomboy childhood friend
>I love you!
>What are you saying?
>I love you too sis!

So, a mod is a big fan of Tomo-chan.
I have to take note of that.
#Sup Forums is still the mods' iirc channel right?

Fumita will say 'fuck it' and make the shitty gang [SPRAY] Tomo, Misuzu and Carol into a gangbang orgy.

So I dropped this around the time Meme Translations dropped this. Did Fumita start a fucking tournament arc or something?

sex > sex > sex > holding hands.

Training arc for Senpai. He's in Tomo's dojo now.

NEEDS MORE CAROL

>literally re_ddit: the character

I think I might need a "permanent" editor. JAC doesn't show up anymore (he showed up 2 weeks ago to get news from the hiatus, but nothing since then) and I want you guys to stop bitching about the script.

So have Dropout dropped Hiiragi-sama? New chapters out in Italian but nothing in English.

Carol is great but Tomo and Misuzu are better. Carol is a bitch of the highest caliber.

I thought we found a new typesetter for it, but he disappeared after a few pages. It's not formally dropped, but I wont probably get around it until both Bitch and Chio's backlog are done. Unless the typesetter comes back or we get a new typesetter.

you did pretty good last time you were on your own, weren't you?

Ah well, I can wait. Such a neat twist on Isekai.

No? I've been getting shit on for the last few days because we don't have a formal editor. JAC was pretty good, I miss him. Come back, JAC. We can play Tekken 7 now!

fuck off michlan

the guy yesterday was bitching about the tl, not anything else.

never forget

Rhino refuses to do Hiiragi because he hates the foot fetish. Need a TS.

Editor as "translation editor".

>because he hates the foot fetish

Tell him I said he's a faggot.

Foot fetish is a phallic fetish. You're the faggot.

I translated 認め as 'accept'. The other editors stepped in and changed it to 'like'. I just kinda let them do whatever they wanted.

Hang on, we're getting into a fight over how to translate the title.

Now, lets go to sleep so I can go to work "tomorrow" and drink myself to sleep as a birthday present.

the fuck is that title supposed to mean

I'm throwing this guy under the proverbial bus.

I gave up arguing with him over splitting hairs and let him do what he wanted.

Is Jun unconsciously pulling punches against Tomo or is he legit inferior?

You don't have to get that defensive.
It's just strange that you would want to insert an english pronoun into something that seems to be supposed to be confusing.
I get the reason now though, but I'm forgetting what I thought it was before.

Jun can't acknowledge that he himself is stronger than Tomo. It's his entire character.
>It's just strange that you would want to insert an english pronoun
Not strange at all. English requires pronouns in far more contexts than Japanese does. Trying to maintain a lack of pronoun in translation is often a fool's errand.

Jun holds back against Tomo. That's what this entire strip is about. Is this really how stupid Tomo fans are?

well the thing is, in this page tomo is the one that's failing to recognize something.

>different from when I'm his opponent
Because of your tits probably.