Post your rare soyboys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlUIrki-BJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

21st century bugman

bow down to the soy queen, alpha men need not apply

I got a soyboy professor youtube.com/watch?v=GlUIrki-BJY

pls be fake

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

She's going to commit before 45 and be half eaten by her 6 cats before anybody finds here...

>california english
give me an objective example of this that isn't some valley girl stereotype

Two people died for this one

This must be satire

this has to be a prank right?

Is there something wrong with him like a physically disability. He looks halfway between a dwarf and a Manlet

>soyboys
>rare

If you have any doubts, it's likely not fake.

lol

YOU

How do I deal with an irl bugman? Friend had one visiting at the weekend and I'll have to interact with the tool at a party Saturday night. Been literally dreaming of him starting some shit with me so I can put him on his arse without social opprobrium, but the chances of him taking a swing at me are fucking infinitesimal.

Tl;dr How start fight with soyboy?

nice larp
unless it was strictly organic soy then i might believe you. but the weaponized monsanto soy and the way its prepared to include the parts of the bean highest in estrogen is not something men should consume on a daily basis

He overdosed on a communism injection

i would say you should fuck his gf but he'd probably like it

It's fake, it says the post is 2 years old but the Switch came out sometime in 2017 IIRC

Has someone the soyboy cat?