Have you ever been offended by how bad an anime is?

Have you ever been offended by how bad an anime is?

Yes. Rosario + Vampire.

The animation is so shitty that it makes the show unwatchable.

Taboo Tattoo

Needless still infuriates me

I'll never get that time back

Eromanga Sensei and OreImo. I genuinely don't think the author has any experience with human interaction.

>muh realism
You need to watch more anime if those are your worst picks.

oregairu s2

Jesus fucking christ that show almost gave me multiple heart attacks. What a load of crap.

>implying it wasn't because of the "comedy" or the fact that it's another shitty harem anime

I agree that it's garbage though

Oh, I'm fine with things that aren't realistic; otherwise I wouldn't be watching anime at all. But while I can accept fantasy or sci-fi elements I can't accept the godawful character interactions and plot twists in the anime/LNs I mentioned.

Didn't this have Rie Kugimiya as the blonde? It automatically is good.

Aku no Hana

see

Chaos dragon.

That's exactly why I hate the show. Their whole overreaction to something as simple like entering a writing contest makes me reel.

It was good if you watched it when it aired. The genre hadn't been completely played out yet.

Something having bad quality is the only thing worth being offended by in any form of media.

how bad we talking?

A-channel

Izetta's writing is so bad it was painful. At least Wixoss had that Mari Okada charm of being completely unintelligible and baffling. Izetta was just terrible.

>when anime makes me use my brain cells and people don't act as perfect logical systems I get confused and angry
You should seek for professional help maybe?

Infinite Stratos was complete trash. I've never been so completely turned off of a show by an MC like I was by that little cunt. All those girls were wasted on him.

Oh come on, you know that's not what I mean.

Master of Martial Hearts

I never yelled at computer screen until i watched eromanga sensei

Nothing has made me angrier than Sakurasou no pet na kanojo and I only watched like 4 or 5 episodes. Basically, the MC has a crush on this autistic girl. His friend asks her to go out with him on a date. He thinks this guy is gonna fuck the girl he's interested in so what he does is he fucking follows them around in the shadows while crying. It has to be the most beta thing I have ever witnessed.

You should try Oreimo.

You clearly have terrible taste. Needless was fucking fun.

This isn't what actually happens is it?

Ben-to

>6 years later
>dragon crisis is still fucking shit

I've never been offended by anything.
I honestly don't even know it feels like.

Yup, Imocho.

>I can't accept the godawful character interactions and plot twists
Oh really!? So what about making a coherent post and elaborate on what do you mean, there is just 1 "plot twist" that was foreshadowed since chapter 1 and the characters interactions were what make the series so dynamic, of course i'm talking about Oreimo, I haven't seen Eromanga yet. So next time make a good post that people can understand instead of recurring to empty buzzwords.

No, dragon crisis was fucking awful and everyone on Sup Forums in Winter 2011 was praying for it to flop.

That's ok, getting offended by anime is only good to whine about in anonymous boards, and life is too short for that.

Do you guys think Overlord is good?

Imagine your typical self-righteous teenage boy.
Now imagine that he's grown to think of himself as naturally unsocial and different.
Now imagine that he uses this fabricated view of himself to justify looking down upon everyone else and thinking of himself as more wise than everyone else, socially, even more wise than the people who have a ton of social experience (popular people).
Now imagine him in school with no friends, because he is an insufferable faggot with no real self-awareness who thinks he's special.
Now, here's the best part. Imagine him with like three girls who want his cock, and imagine all the jocks and popular kids looking up to him for his "wisdom" for practically no other reason than the fact that he's the MC.
AND NOW imagine this exact same scenario, but if the author was JUST AS blissfully lacking in self-awareness has his dumb teenage MC, and shows this through the series itself.

And there we have it, Oregairu season 2 (season 1 was okay because it was kind of a comedy sometimes).

I actually enjoyed the utter stupidity of it's premise, but I hated the lesbian girl who beats up the main character.

Kokoro Connect: Every single arc the characters encounter a slight trial, one of the girls turns to a bitch and stops coming to school, they talk it out, arc over. And no the tomboy wasn't enough to save it, contrary she was the second most obnoxious character.

That girl with the multiple dad issue had the stupidest, most forced story line I've ever seen in anime.

But then I loved the lesbian's design

What a dilemma

It was like every user's teenage years up until the point when 8man actually started meaning anything to anyone

Remember, We dont matter to anyone, so don't go and let Oregairu or any anime fill your heads with dreams

So what you're saying is that you're mad because you were a loner in highschool but in real life girls don't try to fuck you and guys didn't want to be you?

It is exactly what happens. His friend wasn't actually trying to fuck her but he thought he was and so he followed them around on their date while crying.

While I agree that it's technically a shitty anime I can't help but have a soft spot for it because my waifu is in it.
>Pic related

Not even shitting you, this anime did really piss me off, but it pissed me off even more because I was pretty similar to him in highschool. I mean I'm just as much of a virgin as I was before now, but at least I don't feel superior anymore about it. Oregairu not only hit too close to home, but instead of making fun of my idiotic past, it glorified it and then gave my supposed self insert a harem and popularity, and he still STAYED an annoying prick.

In contrast, Watamote is a loner series done right. She starts off as a total fucking loser, and is appropriately treated like a total fucking loser. She makes friends very very slowly over the course of the manga as she changes her personality without noticing.

Divine Gate

Fucking Medaka Box, people hyped it up as the 2nd coming of christ and it was worse than any generic high school anime.

I used to think I was a loner who thought he was superior to everyone else in highschool, but since leaving college and nearly becoming a NEET I realized I actually had a lot of friends/people who I could hold a conversation with. But I still thought I was superior to others tho. Almost becoming a NEET really changed my perspective on my life.

It had a decent opening and a cute ed theme.

The 18 minutes of animation that happened between the op and Ed were garbage though.

If I start an anime, I usually finish it. If it's so bad that I don't finish it, I generally don't remember the name.

I can say I've only had 1 incident where an Anime made me rage and drop it on the first episode.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Yeah I mean I was never a NEET and I don't think I ever will be one but I was always a smug loner who didn't deserve any real friends, like 8man. What I hated about oregairu is that it glorifies that shitty personality I had. For fuck's sake, I want to be made fun of and derided. I fucking hate it when people such as myself are complimented.

Then again though, a combination of sleep deprivation, being surrounded by shitty highschoolers, and being treated like a child does tend to make one act like a child. I grew up when society allowed me to grow up. Author of oregairu clearly didn't though.

I still don't understand what the staff was thinking when creating this trainwreck.

Yes. Me and every other Berserk fan

What's so unrealistic about it?
Successful and young authors? The author of SAO was literally just a teen when he started it and he's not the only one to achieve such a thing.
The clean hikki? Those exist, even outside Japan.
Stupid teens doing stupid teen things? Perfectly normal.
The girl who fell in love with him through his work? Real people fall in love with made up characters all the time, this is nothing.
The retarded male protag? Welcome to the japanese LN medium, faggot.

tl;dr you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you're just another pretentious little shit

bad b8

This

>Successful and young authors? The author of SAO was literally just a teen when he started it and he's not the only one to achieve such a thing.

No he was 40. He was always a 40-something nip hack. That's just a story they tell the press in order to promote the story.

Shit man, even I managed to get laid in highschool, it wasn't that difficult.

Moe = Japanese portrayed as white people
Anti-moe = Japanese portrayed as Japanese people

Are you blind?

really sad as the manga is quite good

[MUFFLED CLANG IN THE DISTANCE]

Non virgins should fuck off of Sup Forums unless they are over the age of 30

The real infuriating thing about that show is that the characters actually have progression in the first cour that immediately resets at episode 13 in a 2-cour season.

Riight. Gor forbid a jap teen being good at writing jap teen LN.

Masamune no revenge. What were they thinking

Yep.

And if you've never attempted to watch this, Consider yourself lucky, Here's a small part of it.

>Shy girl likes guy
>Outspoken friend goes to help her friend get the guy
>Literally as soon as she gets a closer look at the guy she falls in love with him too
>She gets her friend a date with the guy but decides she wants the date so the 2 go on a date while the shy girl waits around confused
>When she goes to a nearby payphone to call the guy and find out what's taking him so long the cute shy girl is hit by a car

The next scene is a time skip with the bitch friend having sex with the guy. If you've ever had unthinkable rage i guarantee you i experienced that same anger after watching this.

Pls no m8

>kissanime
>hating best girl of the year
No words can express my disappointment user.

umaru

Only when it also has a rabid, mentally-unstable fanbase, like Eromanga.

This or those Oreimo shitters

All the Eromanga sensei characters can write entire 30,000 word books in a day, for one thing.

these were good

do you even know why people were upset with it?

if you can't see horrible writing and cheap gimmicks when they're right in front of your face, you're beyond help.

If you let a fanbase on Sup Forums influence your opinion on something, you're retarded.

Fine the show is just shit, it's the fanbase that's offensive. Happy?

>Happy?
I haven't been happy since I started watching anime.
Why do you think I'm here?

They can write a shitty 200-300 pages LN volume in a day, that's so offensive holy shit.
Do you people even watch the show, at all? It's clearly shown that the good stuff that doesn't get rejected by editor-chan takes many days to get done, even with the characters fast writing skill.

Watch more anime, oh great white samurai.

>white people
>people
>moe

At the very least normalfags on Sup Forums shouldn't actively try to go "lol dude why aren't you a normalfag". Annoying.

>accidentally saved kirino in my kiniro mosaic folder

Get out. Also if moe was white people, why are they not poorly dressed sluts? Kirino excepted of course.

Then that's even worse. Do you know how hard it is to write 200-300 pages in a day, even if it's shit?

>cute girl hugging guy
>he looks away in disgust
japan was a mistake

The tsukihime anime

>only won because the mc got rejected twice by the first girl
kek

IIRC Aku no Hana is made with rotoscopy, which nets some very interesting results. I actually quite liked it, even if it was weird as all hell.

Hard enough to get you really fucking tired to say the least, as it is shown in the show.
And the density of a japanese LN page is a lot much smaller than what you'd get in western books with our small fonts and horizontal writing.

Most of the hate toward eromanga, and oreimo for that matter, comes from people who didn't even watch the show. Then most of what's left comes from pretentious faggots who think cartoons made for socially dead japanese people (males for the most part) should be some higher form of art.
Only a small minority has non-bullshit reasons to dislike the show for what it is, like the westernized moralfag who doesn't like lolis or incest.

A-Channel was good.

If that's true about Japanese light novels (I've never physically held one) then my 30,000 word estimate is probably close.

I don't think the complaint is that people want eromanga sensei and the like to be a better show, they'd just prefer that something else entirely with more substance take its place.

>if moe was white people
How can you even ask such a stupid question? Ever been to Japan? Do you know how many ethnically japanese girls have non-black hair, big eyes and non-brown/black eyes? Zero.

Moe girls have zero asian features. They're just white girls.

Berserk 2016
Holy shit, how the staff is getting away with this shit i dont know

Umineko, I can't think of a slower paced anime.

How are there fucking people that defend Eromanga? Just admit you have shit taste and like watching awful schlock and it'll be fine.

Every time i try and remember this show, everything just gets hazy

seikon no qwaser
what a fucking joke

It's not an anime yet (will be soon), but the Hajimete no Gal manga actually pisses me off, and I've read/watched some pretty terrible shit. Everything I hate about Japanese writing tropes is present in this toilet-paper-for-pages shitstain. Beta as fuck MC? Check. Gorgeous female MC who craves MC cock for no reason? Check. Lesbian who is in love with female MC and wants to break up the main pair? Check. MISUNDERSTANDINGS? Check. Male friends that are nothing more than a complete joke and complete unlikable assholes? Check. And that's just the top layer of the sewage. The fact that the manga itself is popular has made me lose all faith in humanity.

If you really want to piss me off easy though, just make your main male character a spineless stuttering beta who is a complete black hole in terms of presence. I have no idea how Japan keeps shitting out this same horrible character and getting away with it. The main character from Re:Creators is a good recent example.

You've never read one either, you really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
As if having a character be a fast writer, and a shitty one at that, is so damn unbelievable.

And substance is almost a buzzword thrown around in the west, eromanga is a perfectly fine anime for what anime is. It's good actually, it manages to gather common tropes, twist them a bit and then put them together in situations that are entertaining to read and watch.
It succeeds where countless other shows failed and continue to fail and it's no surprise that it already gathered such a big fanbase in Japan.

Cry me a river.