DARRELL ISSA: "DEPT OF JUSTICE WAS IN COLLUSION WITH DEMOCRAT PARTY"

HOLY FUCK
>THE MEMO IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE REALIZES
JUST NOW ON FOX
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
#RELEASETHEMEMO

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/25/chairman-chuck-grassley-releases-new-batch-of-fbi-text-messages-and-questions-fbi-director-chris-wray/
youtu.be/gkLvpt9Z3fA
youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304596-nearly-all-new-clinton-emails-were-duplicates-report
insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/25/rep-darrell-issa-americans-have-right-see-fisa-surveillance-abuse-memo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just

>tfw the dems were looking for collusion with russia when it was them who was colluding with the justice department the whole time

whom?

Bigger? It's more than 4 pages now?

The congressman were horrified because the memo disclosed that Joan Rivers was right and Michelle aka Michael Obama was the first tranny First Lady.

>trumpkins trying this hard

I knew it!!!

The memo has already been debunked by Drumpf’s own Dept of Justice. They’ve already issued a letter saying there’s been no wrongdoing in regards to any FISA warrants. More bullshit like Uranium One hyped by Sean Hannity.

fake news.

Liar

The agency cited for violations in the FISA memo (meaning they were overlooked internally as they happened) shockingly pleads ignorance

Link?

anyone have a video / time?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/25/chairman-chuck-grassley-releases-new-batch-of-fbi-text-messages-and-questions-fbi-director-chris-wray/

He was on Martha's show until about 7:15 pm. go back 25-30 minutes on a youtube fox news stream

Blump

Bumping for deep fried kikes.

Your time is up.

Enjoying the larp? Laugh while you can. Trump is, unironically, unequivocally, and totally finished. Tick tock.

The dem shill panic all week makes it obvious this finally the real deal. They reek of nervous sweat.

Ok faggot.

Hope you all have been making lists of the people you know who are libtards.

Soon

This shit is going to look so retarded in retrospect.

>that filename

Neck your literal self.

Bump of drugs

Today I was watching the plane tracking site and a DOJ plane flew from DC to Houston. Probably were taking all the boxes of dirty memos and text messages to hide in their deep state bunkers.

Bump

Really oys my vey

> Just now on Fox
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Is this actually the Storm? Is it real? Is this nightmare finally going to end?

Light the fuckers up.
youtu.be/gkLvpt9Z3fA

so sleepy. let's go to bed anons. so sleepy.

We've known they were in the Clinton's pocket since even before snakes on a plane, these memo's are just some more hard evidence for those that can't believe their lying eyes.

>TFW all the """crazy conspiracies""" you knew about from the past couple years are coming true

>October Surprise
You know, Trump can release everything any time he wants.

Point on the doll where he touched you.

at this point you need a tinfoil hat if you think the gov't is mostly honest

Me too. Sleep tight user!

Too bad an actual tinfoil hat wouldn't stop elf or emf signals.

oh. well. that's settled then. this niggerfaggot is clearly well informed enough to convince everyone on this humble botswanan pubic hair lice breeding forum. pack it up boys

These aren't bad... But not great. You still can't meme though.

Dude, you need to cover the ear holes too.

Fucking shill faggot.

But Russia is bad, and the Department of Justice is good. It's better to be colluding with the good guys than the bad guys.

Imbeach Drumpf!

>whomst

Until this day, until this post, I never thought someone would do it. To just go on the Internet and tell lies? It’s really, really unheard of for you to do this right now.

I hope you realize the severity

underrated

>all these sycophantic fanboys

why are you all fighting over who is going to be incriminated?
You are talking about corruption at the highest echelons of your government. Be a fanboy of truth rather than corrupt establishment cronies. Fucking cucks.

Russian Bots killed my dad

>whomsteth

Bump!!!!!!!!! Cocaine!!!!!! Normie!!!!!

Fuck the shills!!! Praise Kek praise the godemperor!!!

youtu.be/WAUj-xObLoI
>liberal deepstate false flag coming soon to silence truth

>Republicans claim this memo shows the FBI colluding to help the Clinton campaign
>The same FBI that said in 2016 that there was “no clear link between Trump and Russia"
>The same FBI that torpedoed Clinton's campaign by reopening the Clinton investigation in the final hour before the election
>Republicans claim this memo is explosive and needs to be released, but (((they))) are stopping it
>Literally any one of those Republican senators could release the memo whenever they want (ie reading it on the Senate floor)
>Nunes himself can literally declassify it whenever he wants
>Meanwhile the biggest force fighting the release is Trump's DOJ
>Republican supporters are stupid enough to believe this story

Holy fuck no wonder you believed all the bullshit Trump sold you.

>The same FBI that torpedoed Clinton's campaign by reopening the Clinton investigation
IIRC the timeline on that coincides with Anthony Weiner's laptop being seized by the NYPD

To my eyes, the FBI reopened the Clinton investigation as pretense to seize Weiner's laptop from the NYPD
It would explain why the FBI felt like a few weeks was sufficient time to review 100k+ emails

I spent all my time looking for the colluders, but I was looking for me the whole time!

Except none of the emails on Weiner's laptop were new.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304596-nearly-all-new-clinton-emails-were-duplicates-report

yeah he sure sold us a load of bullshit, he was just one big Hillary plant right? He totally just tanked the GOP right?

It was comeys last ditch effort to try and draw attention to it. He's /ourguy and I'm happy about it

This.

>Republicans claim this memo shows the FBI colluding to help the Clinton campaign
I think FBI plays a smaller part than you think, it's mostly Obama/CIA using unverified evidence to order(?) an investigation on Trump.
>The same FBI that said in 2016 that there was “no clear link between Trump and Russia"
Which is why they were doing the faux-investigation
>The same FBI that torpedoed Clinton's campaign by reopening the Clinton investigation in the final hour before the election
This I'm not sure, maybe Comey has a soul?
>Republicans claim this memo is explosive and needs to be released, but (((they))) are stopping it
They're just hyping it up, we know what's inside it already

>Meanwhile the biggest force fighting the release is Trump's DOJ
Who said that?

Memo was traded for budget approval over the weekend. The memo is vanishing into the wind.

Nope you dope they’ll swing from a rope

define "nearly" out of 750k
if even 10% were new it's huge
I believe judicial watch is owed some 50k pages of Clinton State dept records by august

Issa was 100% positive it was going to be released
Hannity says to keep calling Congress, it's having a big effect

>1 post by this ID

Cocaine bump.

I'm grinning like a soyboy unwrapping his Nintendo.

The number of tryhard shills in this thread confirms that this is a bfd.

Please disclose your affiliation, shills. Who's paying you to post?

The Democrats fucked over their very own Crazy Bernie in no uncertain terms and for all to see; this is what they have been doing to the rest of us.

He said it's interesting that the various Russia investigations were launched to probe potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, but what has actually been revealed is "the Department of Justice colluding with the Democratic Party."
>insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/25/rep-darrell-issa-americans-have-right-see-fisa-surveillance-abuse-memo

Thanks for providing link
Rosenstein has a lot to answer for

This is the same guy that stoled cars when he was younger right? Yea I don’t believe this con man. Release the memo so we can laugh at you people.

Gorka on Hannity: 12 people involved in anti-Trump "secret" group, mostly still at DOJ and FBI

gonna need a little more info foxfag

Well, duh.

do leftists ACTUALLY believe there is a piss tape? or are they just pretending?

No, it's part of their game. It's all a game to them. A game to gain control and maintain power. It's all they care about and they'll do anything to reach that goal. There are no moral boundaries. Everything is justified because power is the most important thing.

>We have investigated ourselves and found no wrong doing.

You tell me from picrelated on a faggotry website for idiot. They have really bought hard on the whole Trump Russia thing. You could probably have Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama get on television tomorrow morning and freely admit it was a scheme cooked up by the FBI, Justice Dept. and their lackeys in the private sector. People would start insisting that they must have been coerced by Vladimir Putin himself under threat of murder to get on TV and say it.

The difference I can see as an impartial observer is, I don't like any of these people. I don't like Donald Trump and I don't like Hillary Clinton. I don't like the Republicans and I don't like the Democrats. As a political outsider gazing on, and with all the information I can gather from a variety of sources, it looks pretty clear that there was a deliberate plan to sweep Hillary Clinton's felony abuse of clearance under the rug, and a concerted effort by entire departments of the US government to illegally spy on the Trump campaign, and once he won, to cook up this Russian spy nonsense to attempt to undermine and destroy his presidency.

mthrfkers

(%*&(%&*_

Thanks for the heads up. Boy I sure do feel sleepy right now. Hey guys how about we turn in early tonight?

>without reviewing the charges we've declared ourselves innocent
lol

You are unironically, unequivocally, and totally fucking gay.. Now go run off to your dildo connection faggot

I guess when I really think about how retarded and bluepilled people are it still boggles me even after all these years.

Wait, you think those black dick and 'XXX isn't white' threads are fucking real?

Slobodan Praljak did nothing wrong. A martyr for veritas.

>drumpf's own justice department
You mean Obama and Clinton's justice department.

99% of them were not picked by Trump.

How does it feel to post things you know are complete buttmad fantasy