The ACLU has spoken. Drumpf's evil nazi deal is unacceptable

The ACLU has spoken. Drumpf's evil nazi deal is unacceptable.

We would rather see DACA die and millions of Dreamers be deported than concede a single item on Drumpf's Hitler list.

How does this 'devastate border communities'?

could i come stay at your place for a few months

Why can't they just end daca and worry about the rest later?

Transparent good cop bad cop routine to make the deal seem better.

>border communities
>our drug running operations

So what your saying is we win?

ACLU and (((Miller))) aren't on the same side goys, believe me.

Liberals suddenly caring about public waste...

It's "wasteful" to any crackpot organization that doesn't believe in borders.

Why do americans let these dual citizen traitors even have a voice. Deport them already! They hate america. Fuck them

ACLU is actually calling every american a white supremacist if they dont oppose this

Makes it harder to smuggle.

>a few months
>not actually a few years
>also, having to pay for your expenses
wtf i'm a dreamer now

The AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION is hysterical over the non-existent civil liberties of illegal aliens.

You can't make this stuff up.

seems like everyone hates this deal

And how is this issue a "non-starter"? This is not only why he was elected, it's why Cryin' Chuck got his ass handed to him over the shutdown. This corrupt organization needs to be terminated. We need to dig up dirt on top ACLU attorneys. Who's sucking their dicks to get them to pander to human trafficking interests like this?

I'm gobsmacked by the left telling the right that they shouldn't use minorities as bargaining chips. Either they have zero self awareness or they just don't like their own tactics being used against them.

Fuck me, I'm a dumbass. I thought it was retarded after the first few words.

The ACLU needs to shut the fuck up about illegals. They should have shut their doors after Heller when they admitted that they have their own interpretation of what constitutional rights in the US are and they're completely divorced from SCOTUS' opinion (i.e. what your actual constitutional rights are).

>In the late 1930s, the ACLU allied itself with the Popular Front, a coalition of liberal organizations coordinated by the United States Communist Party
ACLU=commies

I can't face all this American racism anymore!

Nobody cares about the visa lottery. Kill it off.

Chain migration is nothing compared to DACA and Dreamers in the same legal position.
>"No, I won't stay if my family that I haven't lived with or talked to in 15 years since I was an infant can't come too". -literally nobody, ever

>tfw you opened it then closed it without reading, then opened it again because you saw the smiley so you read the whole thing to see what the joke was

>not only people who are not citizens more important than citizens, people who haven't even arrived are more important than all
fuck this shit

What the fuck, I love DACA now!

>wasteful border wall
>cost_of_illegal_immigration.jpg

>Lowering immigration is evil
We could let in ZERO immigrants and it wouldn't be evil. Living outside of America is not a bad thing. They can stay out.

Sage