The original vision of the founding fathers for the US is impossible to maintain in conjunction with technology

The original vision of the founding fathers for the US is impossible to maintain in conjunction with technology.
The advancement of technology means that the nature of society HAS TO change in order to accommodate that technology.
For example, up until 1913, the US had no income taxes, as per the 16th amendment. But with the industrial revolution and it's subsequent huge technological advancements, the government HAD TO increase taxes in order to deal with all the added problems and changes technology brings about. For example, infrastructure, a large military to fend from other technologically advanced countries, various government agencies and law enforcement, welfare for an ever increasing population thanks to technology (of which without, society would break down and collapse), to name a few.
This also leads to a larger and more powerful government, which the founding fathers also warned against.
This is just one of the many problems technology brings about and only one example of how it inevitably changes the nature of society.
Why do burgers still believe a US as the founding fathers envisioned is possible?

Faggot

Good argument mutt

Allah save the queen Ahmed

All of this is absolute cancer to read, Jesus Christ bong.
The government would still make a ton of revenue even without the income tax, many states don't have an income tax.
We also don't need a welfare state or give aid to other countries. The idea we can't have a country like the Founders envisioned is preposterous. They wanted industry and farming to be used and we did and did it incredibly well.
From Jackson to Wilson we didn't even have a central bank. Technology isn't the problem, kikes are because they do their best to keep Yanks in a perpetual state of fear in order for them to think the government must take care of them and all of their issues. Kill yourself

I would like to apologise for not thinking through my OP sufficiently enough. It was made in haste and without careful thought.

>I would like to apologise for not thinking through my OP sufficiently enough. It was made in haste and without careful thought

All Americans listen, as weak and sad as you are, REMEMBER:
Even the worst of us are better than literal Eurocucks.
Seriously. I went to Europe and the men there are literally gay as fuck when compared to men here.
They have no guns, no cars, no open space, they are literally just Muslim cock gobbling ((intellectuals))

>people have to accomodate tech
Nick land pls go

>Oregon's constitution forbid black people from even living in the state until the early 1900s
>most states had anti-racemixing laws
>if it were up for a vote abortion and gay marriage would be completely illegal in the vast majority of the country

Really makes me think.

>The original vision of the founding fathers for the US is impossible to maintain in conjunction with technology.
Oh it most certainly is. We just seem to have forgotten, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.".

Sad thing is the founders were all philo-semite Freemasons who's ideology supported this dystopia.

It's simple, reduce government spending, and you can take away the income tax as well.

>And yet the federal government had the power to levy taxes since its inception.

Sage this dumb faggot.

The founding fathers didn't have a unified vision of the country, anyone claiming they did is an idiot.

The Federal government pandora's box has been opened and will never close again.

The income tax is not unconstitutional. What a bunch of prattle from someone who doesn't even understand the founders.
The founders never envisioned a place that would stand outside of history.

>Problems
We still have technology problems.
>Government
Morality and freedom of association is what fixed problems. Not some stupid tax and hired beatings.

Well, we assumed that from your flag you bucktooth'd fag.

>But with the industrial revolution and it's subsequent huge technological advancements, the government HAD TO increase taxes
the only reason they created an income tax was the fed would not work without it.

>For example, infrastructure, a large military to fend from other technologically advanced countries,
The issue here is that after every major war up until Korea we immediately demobilized our armed forces. The modern military industrial complex is the result of America having to go to war only 5 years after the previous war and being caught on the backfoot due to demobilization.

After the Civil War we had the most modern and advanced army on the face of the earth until the Franco-Prussian war but 50 years later for the first world war our military was roughly the size of Portugal's.

>For example, up until 1913, the US had no income taxes

That's because the Jews set up the federal reserve, to fund things like Bolshevism in Russia.

>Why do burgers still believe a US as the founding fathers envisioned is possible?
The founding fathers rejected the divine rule of the king and instead kept the seat of political power with the people. We have allowed Wall Street to control our government with their armies of lobbyists and insane sacks of money - that's what we really need to change. I see the need for some technology, too. Every elected official needs to be under surveillance 24/7 to ensure their honesty. Since they are paid with my tax dollars, I expect them to pee in a cup at random intervals too.