MGTOW thread continued

so mgtow is wrong, right?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/mare
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut my life into pieces

I agree with that about a good 90%

What they don’t realize is that the state is out to make the most money they can off of the divorce court so as you see more “strong and independent women” enter the workforce more of those women will be turning into the financial provider in these Nu-relationships there’s already a few stories of this happening to women right now give it some time and once it effects enough women then the problem will get fixed
Unfortunately that’s how things have to work no one is going to care about the system fucking over the man until it starts fucking over the women too

MGTOW is a temporary soulution, the dating scene is shit for anyone under 35
The true red pill, is work hard, go MGTOW until you’re in your late 30s, then have your pick of any little slut you want

Or you can do what I plan to do, but some land, buy a mare, and fuck the mare

haha what is a mare faggot

A female horse you fucking leaf

How the fuck do you not know what a mare and stallion are?

the entire movement and community is cringe, bunch of butthurt virgins who failed philosophy 101

probably overlap with jordan peterson fans and sargon of akked rofl

seriously get help and improve your life, pull up your bootstraps, read ayn rand

thats not a female horse u fat dipshit

i think u made that up

why dont u just say "a female horse" no u have to say mare which is fake just say female horse

dictionary.com/browse/mare

Only reason I’m responding to your shit bait is to keep this thread up

its not bait theres no such thing as a mare go fuck another horse in the ass without a condom and KYS

Chegg'd. This is my current plan.
Focus on myself, keep my powder dry, lift, make bank, finish my education, avoid roasties, and keep both eyes open. When I'm 33 or so, I'll find a sweet little 22 y.o who wants to make white babies.

I'll live at home in the meantime, which means my expenses will only be ~15K a year. I'm studying applied math, so I should be able to make +100k/year, which means ~70k after tax, which means ~55k after expenses. Over 10 years, that means ~500k in the bank, more if it is invested.

Ofc, if i can find a higher paying job by moving out etc I will, but I will have to be able to bank >60k/year by doing so.

Yes.

>Be an enticing target with all that money.
>Spawn your own potential hostages.
> Being associated with a fickle woman with State backing.

Sword of Damocles.

So, in nutshell, don't marry a trashy whore? Isn't that what we were doing before feminism bullshit?

I’m 100% sure if I came inside a mare, and somehow got it pregnant, the inter-species abomination, would have more more of an Understanding than you, Lee

Smart leaf, The rich stay rich by living poor and the poor stay poor by trying to live rich

In 1984, one of the tenets of newspeak is the elimination of words. Everything is just a noun with varying degrees of modifiers attached. Mare is real, female horse is newspeak

also, take women's unearned rights.

>yes, goyim, i am being completely honest with my plans for you ufufufufu trust me eheheheheh

>don't get in my way and try and fix and improve society just go your own way and stay out of mine

Just came from mlpol and yes mares do exist.

The majority of females are trashy whores. Though that's not the problem.

Low quality females are condoned by the State.

That's the problem.

I agree with this, though I'd like to add that by having women in the work force forces other women to get jobs as well
>Empowered women gets job
>Larger workforce = smaller salary for everyone
>Including the fathers of traditional nuclear families
>Working class families can no longer get by on a single income
>Moms forced to get job to make ends meet
>Even more women in the workforce
>Wages drop further
>Middle class families can no longer afford to live on a single income
>Middle class moms enter workforce
>No more parents avaliable
>All children are now raised by the state
>Game over

people here looking to get laid, just know that sex is transnational and your paying for it whether its a source of value or currency

my bad transactionized

MGTOW is a symptom. Ultimately it is modern feminism that is the underlying cause. Remove the latter and the former will cease to exist.

Truth.

GTFO CTR

gay
lol

fpbp